Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) I_vote_lcapMen with guns girls with flash mobs (open) I_voting_barMen with guns girls with flash mobs (open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) I_vote_lcapMen with guns girls with flash mobs (open) I_voting_barMen with guns girls with flash mobs (open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) I_vote_lcap0%Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) I_vote_lcap0%Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) I_vote_lcap100%Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) Empty
PostSubject: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:48 pm

A huge group of people storm the mall all of the dressed in black and had what appeared to be guns. It was night time but the mall was still full of teen agers. Everyone froze in fear as some men push in 2 huge speakers and music starts to play as miley in her demon form walks in also wearing all black in a revealing out fit. She then sings with the lyrics as the start as she points to multiple people gesturing them to walk over to her. They then pulled off their baggy clothes to show black clothes. ANd after the first verse half of the people took off their baggy clothes and started dancing wearing black clothes. THen as miley says blow the people shoot the guns which shout out capsules that explode confetti and glitter falling everywhere and the non dressed up people dance too. Miley dances in the center as the song ends and more dance music plays. "i love flash mobs"

ooc: the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C7PMR8njgI&list=PL215F1CEFE594F53C&index=187&safe=active
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:55 pm

As she sang, a blur that matched her usual color scheme would zip by, picking off individual members. Kid Flash had been at the mall, pigging out at the food court. This girl was standing in the way of that. One does not simply stand in between kid flash and food of any amount.

Her microphone would disappear from her hand as kid flash would zoom in right in front of her holding it up to his mouth. everything went silent as he sang in a mockingly screechy voice.

Don't stop, believin' hold on to that feeeelinn'... No... oh well."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 pm

MIley looked around to see all of the people in black clothes gone and loked to have been taken out by kid flash. She ad heard that he was a super hero so why did he interupt a pre planned out flash mob that was filled with inocent people and that was pre approved by the malls owner to happen she had the signed papers with her and everything. Miley frownd and held in the fires she was going to shoot at him but after her other forms talked to her she realized that wasn't a good idea. Miley puts a hand on her hip fixing her winter hat that was colored black to match the out fit and holds up the signed papers. "Your kid flash right? well tell me why would a superhero take out a crowd of civillians at a pre planned out flash mob that as you can see was pre approved to happen here by the owner of this very mall?" Miley's demon form actually wasnt planning on killing anyone tonight or doing anything bad just to party but now she really felt like beating up this jerk.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:43 pm

KF blurred over to a pillar that had a poster with Miley on it, explaining the concert.

"Oh... my bad." He would apologize blurring around, and stopping for a few seconds each time to arouse the others.

"Sorry about that. People coming in unexpectedly with guns should usually be a bad sign in anyone's book."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Miley rolled her eyes and put the papers away. "well I figures since the guns were shooting out capsules that were exploding glitter and confetti it would be a clear sign that they weren't real guns." Miley said flipping her hair a little.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:53 pm

"Trust me... when you face of guys like Captain Cold who have the weirdest guns ever, you start getting used to guns that shoot weird things." He said shrugging.

"No harm done?" He asked extending his red gloved hand.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Miley crosses her arms after gesturing to the dj to tell him to play some pre recored songs. "I wouldnt say no harm I think you made these people death with your horrid singing." The people in black started to dance calming down the non dressed people everyone dancing again
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:05 pm

"Well we can't all be rockstars. When you can't be a rockstar, be a superhero. Trust me it's fun." He said, blurring off to go back to his food. He liked music and all, but after that run in with the guitar boy, he would prefer to just going back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Miley igrnored him as she began to party again singing to some songs just dancing with others in an almost sexual fashion with others.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:16 pm

(ooc:I think I'm out, I think someone else is going to join soon)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:16 pm

ooc: kk
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:57 pm

(OOC: I'm aforementioned other person, hi.)

Hollis had come into the area, guitar pressed against his back in its case. There was a huge smile on his face. He had only come to play as he often did to make a few bucks, but this seemed a lot more fun. Of course, dancing wasn't exactly his strong suit, especially with a guitar pressed so close. Instead he pumped a fist and shouted, careful to keep his screaming relatively normal. "This here's a great throwdown!" he cheered.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:14 pm

ooc: sorry to be the party pooper but your charater is a jump city one not a star
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:17 pm

(OOC: Oh, because Hotwire recommended this thread to me. Okay, that's fine.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)   Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Men with guns girls with flash mobs (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days-
Jump to: