Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Apologizing(rain/starfire) I_vote_lcapApologizing(rain/starfire) I_voting_barApologizing(rain/starfire) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Apologizing(rain/starfire) I_vote_lcapApologizing(rain/starfire) I_voting_barApologizing(rain/starfire) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Apologizing(rain/starfire) I_vote_lcap0%Apologizing(rain/starfire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Apologizing(rain/starfire) I_vote_lcap100%Apologizing(rain/starfire) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Apologizing(rain/starfire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Apologizing(rain/starfire) Empty
PostSubject: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Mimic passes out side Starfire's door and pauses and tries to knock on the door but can't and groans loudly holding her head turning around up to the wall and pounds her fist on the wall

"come on Stephanie! Stop being such a coward and knock on the door! All you have to do is know on it and say hey starfire sorry about yesterday. I figured since we have to be on a team we should be friends and not angry at each other so I wanted to show you something that is one thing that I know is really me! then all I had to do was just take her down to the abandoned theater and play her a dumb song on the piano! Now get your butt over there and knock on that door!"

mimic yells and turns around.

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:17 am

Starfire had only brooded over what had happened for about five minutes before actually letting it go. She read her picture books and then played with Silkie before going to bed. She woke up in the morning and went through her normal routine. As she was finishing she heard Mimic start to yell out side her door. She silently slid it open a bit and listened with a smile growing across her face. As she turned around Starfire opened the door wide.

I hope it was not rude of me to listen, but I did notice it was about me, I am right? I would love to hear you play the piano if it is still okay. We ca still be friends, yes? She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:23 am

Mimic's eyes went wide "oh no I said that out loud didn't I? wait did she hear my real name?" Paige adjusted her hat as she eyes turned normal again.

"yeah of course it would be stupid not to since i did come over hear to ask you if you wanted to and yeah we can be friends if you want... uh how much did you hear of that anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:52 am

I think coward was the first word I heard... I would love to be your friend, Mimic. Where do we go to listen to your piano? She asked not quite remembering what a piano was. She was still smiling. She was glad she could still be friends with Mimic after what had happened yesterday. She was afraid Mimic would not forgive her!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:06 am

"thank god, she didn't hear my real name" Mimic puts her hands in her vest pockets.

"just follow me"

Mimic would lead starfire to the abandoned theater and take her down to the stage and sit on the bench by the piano.

"I learned the piano as a kid cause it was the one thing I could do without having to wear gloves or beafraid of hurting someone it's the only thing that i know is truly 100% me and I thought hey why not show you how well I can play so here goes"

((follow me to song http://www.playlist.com/playlist/22856027147#a/r_03/lJf/ )) Mimic removes her gloves and starts to play hitting every note perfectly making sure not to miss a signal thing getting into the song. as mimic finishes the song she exhales and puts her gloves back on and looks at starfire like shes waiting for her approval.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 am

Starfire was engulfed by the beautiful music. She stood there expecting more when Mimic looked at her. She began to clap.

That was wonderful! What is the name of that song you were playing? How did you learn to play that well? She was very intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:28 am

Mimic scratched the back of her head.

"thanks, new divide by linking park, and through years of practice...

Mimic gets up and put her hands in her pockets giving a slight smile.

"you know your nothing like raven remembers... your better..."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:30 am

Starfire blinked in confusion at Mimic's words.

What exactly do you mean by that? I am better than what she remembers? How so?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:36 am

"well in real life i get to have my own feelings about you and I don't acashinally get annoyed feelings... your real... and your talking to me not threw me to raven..."

Mimic said shruging a little as she looks to starfire trying to keep up the small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:53 am

I do agree. We are much more pleasant today than we were yesterday. I am also sorry for the way I acted. It was not right of me to be like that. She said with a genuine smile and heart.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 pm

"hey we were both at fault yes it wasn't my fault at some parts but I shouldn't have yelled at you all it dd was make things worse so I'm so sorry for that but please know that all my life I've had more that 1 personality because of my mom so I don't know who I personly am so it's hard to keep one all the other personalities down so if I'm acting weird, super jellious, hot heated, super depressed you know stuff like that it is most likes a separate personality."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 pm

That must be very difficult. I am sorry that you must live with so many people stuck in your head. I will keep that in mind if we ever have another agrument. Though I hope we never do... Shall we go eat? She tried to end on a positive note with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:00 pm

"sure but i don't have any money."

Mimic says walking over to starfire keeping her hands in her pocket her small smile gone already.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Hmm... I did not bring any with me either... We can go home to eat then? She asked with a smile thinking of a yummy dish in Tamaran that Mimic might enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:00 am

"oh uh yeah good idea lets go."

Mimic said as she and star go back to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:04 am

May I make you a plate of my planet's famous Blaach Tails and Glorg? She asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:18 am

mimic scratches the back of her head.

"uuuhhh sure.... if you want.."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Starfire zoomed straight to the kitchen. She threw on an apron and chef's hat and collected the ingredients she would need. She placed the Blaach Tails on a pan and then turned to Mimic with a smile.

How would you like your Glorg cooked? She asked if it were a completely normal question that should be answered easily.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:02 am

"what the hell is Glorg?" mimic thought but decided to play along.

"How ever you what to cook it will be fine for me."

"as long as I don't have to get my stomach pumped afterwards......" Mimic thought remembering about Starfire's home planet food from ravens memories.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Starfire quickly got a glob of grease and put it in a deep dish and put the heat on high for both pans. She added seasoning and cooked the Glorg sort of like scrambled eggs with more spices and the Blaach Tails were more like calamari. She put a good serving of both on Mimic's plate and smiled proudly.

Please. Eat and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Mimic takes a bite of the glob and swallowed hard and she acted like she didn't think it tasted bad and put on a fake smile.

"tastes really.... nice star"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Starfire's smile grew to big for her face. Too bad Mimic didn't know nobody else in the tower had even the decency to act like they enjoyed her food, anymore at least.

REALLY!? I am glad you think so! Here, have another helping of Glorg. It is truly magnicent, yes!? She said while eating a huge spoonful of it herself.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:53 pm

mimics face grew paler at the thought of having more but held her breath as she ate it "at least its better than the orphanages food" mimic finished it as she gets a water bottle and chugs it all and exhales then looks to starfire.

"so star how diffrent it it like here for you you know compared to you planet."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Starfire thought this girl's eating habits were a bit strange, even for her, but chose not to say anything. She remembered how awkward she used to feel when she did something "wrong". She smiled as if this were a very easy questin.

Very! She smiled as if this were a satisfactory answer to such a deep question.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:08 pm

mimic stayed quiet as if waiting for her to finish looking back and forth and blinked and just decided to go with it. mimic held her head getting a slight head ache.

"that's weird usually i don't get head aches until after i have a-...."

Mimic dropped her water bottle grabbing her head with both hands this time screaming. Mimic falls to her knees tears rolling down her face fro the pain along with blood coming from her nose. Mimic started to go threw another memory but couldn't focus because of the pain being worse than usual and passes out falling to the ground the blood from her nose slowly stopped after she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing(rain/starfire)   Apologizing(rain/starfire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologizing(rain/starfire)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next