Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Revealing Truths (Starfire) I_vote_lcapRevealing Truths (Starfire) I_voting_barRevealing Truths (Starfire) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Revealing Truths (Starfire) I_vote_lcapRevealing Truths (Starfire) I_voting_barRevealing Truths (Starfire) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Revealing Truths (Starfire) I_vote_lcap0%Revealing Truths (Starfire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Revealing Truths (Starfire) I_vote_lcap0%Revealing Truths (Starfire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Revealing Truths (Starfire) I_vote_lcap100%Revealing Truths (Starfire) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Revealing Truths (Starfire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCrimsonLegion
Civillian
Civillian
TheCrimsonLegion

Revealing Truths (Starfire) Empty
PostSubject: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:58 pm

James stood in the middle of the cemetery, underneath the shade of a Birch tree. It was NOT easy to hack the Titans communications system, and it was even harder to send a single message to just one communicator. But with any luck, the message, which read simply 'Come to the cemetery alone at 2, we must talk. Don't tell anyone where your going, they can't be trusted'.

Now all that was left was to wait to see if this 'Starfire' showed up. He'd heard rumours about the power of the alien princess, and seen the repairs done to the city from their battles, which intrigued him. It seemed to him, that the girl was always restraining herself, so that she didn't cause injury to those around her.

That was what interested him, the girl had the potential to be a fierce warrior, one who could potentially take the same views he had. After all, there was still talks amoung some citizens about how the Tameranean princess had smashed through buildings in her anger when she first landed on Earth. Yet to the criminals in the city, who had no problem with attempting to kill her, she pulled her blows.

It was the fact that the Titans, and their 'big boy' group the Justice League simply imprisoned criminals that angered him. Why not set an example and end some of the worst criminals? It would send a message that they meant business and stop some from ever commiting a murder or crime again. He just hoped that the girl would be willing to listen to him
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Starfire read the message on the communicator in the morning while everyone else was sleeping. She wasn't sure at what she should do. She had no idea who had sent her the message or what they wanted. She had no connotation for the word cemetery so this gave her no clue either. She decided she would go alone. She figured that if someone wanted to attack her while she was alone, they would know that she was almost always in the Tower cleaning on Thursday mornings anyway.

At 1:30 she snuck out of the Tower. She had to ask a woman on the streets where the cemetery was. She gave Star an odd look, but pointed in the right direction. She said thank you and walked on.

As she approached her attitude didn't change. The creepy tombstones and lack of life, even in the sunlight, had no affect on her at all. She walked with a bit of a guard up and a smile on her face. She saw a shadowy figure under a Birch Tree. Considering there was no one else around she assumed this must be the guy.

She walked up and spoke almost diplomatically. Hello. You are the one who hacked our communication system to see me?
Back to top Go down
TheCrimsonLegion
Civillian
Civillian
TheCrimsonLegion

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Legion nodded simply, wearing a black face-mask that covered the bottom half of his face. He'd built a voice-masker into the mouth in order to disguise his voice. If she disagreed with his words, then why would he let her know his true voice and face. "I am" he spoke, the voice robotically raised in pitch and warbled, giving the sound of a demonic voice

"Tell me, have you any idea as to why I've asked you here?" he asked the Tameranean princess, the fingers of his left hand slowly curling and uncurling, the collapsed hilt of his katana held in his right hand, yellow eyes staring straight into emerald green

[Think Hollow Ichigo for the changed voice]
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Starfire kept her composure as he began to talk. She could tell that his voice was different from most she's met, but it didn't phase her like it might others. She wondered why he didn't give his name, but thought it was intentional and didn't press the matter further.

His eyes are what caught Starfire's attention. The yellow was so striking in comparison to the black that she couldn't help but look at them. She listened to him and pondered a moment before answering. I really do not have a clue. You do not wish to cause me harm, I am right? If he said yes she would relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
TheCrimsonLegion
Civillian
Civillian
TheCrimsonLegion

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:57 pm

"You are correct in that regard, I have no intentions to cause you harm" he answered simply, not moving from his spot under the tree, eyes locked onto hers. "I came here simply to converse with you, perhaps shed some light on something terribly wrong with this city"

He tore his eyes off Starfire and turned them to a group of graves nearby "Tell me, do you recognise any of the names on these stones? You should, you saw them on a daily basis". On the graves were just names, those of random citizens. He doubted that she truely knew them, but still, they were necessary for the point he was attempting to make for the alien
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Starfire listened intently to what he had to say. When he said he meant no harm, she let out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding.

She looked at the tombs and thought for a minute about the names. She looked back at the man with curious eyes and spoke in an almost embarrassed tone. I am supposed to know the names? I do not think I see them on a daily basis. I do not know them. She didn't understand how she could see these people everyday and not know their names.
Back to top Go down
TheCrimsonLegion
Civillian
Civillian
TheCrimsonLegion

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:18 pm

"Oh no, you know them" he said calmly, closing his left hand into a fist. "They're the victims of Plasmus' last attack three weeks ago. Charles Milligan, father of two. Anna Steel, police officer. Carl Wickes, aged two" he continued, the voice keeping it's warbled, demonic tone

"Tell me Starfire, What sort of punishment is given on your planet to one who slaughters a yung, innocent child?" he asked expectantly, the piercing yellow eyes turning and striking right into her very soul "What if they have killed more then one? What then?
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Starfire looked at the tombs again as he spoke. Her heart burned as he said their names. It didn't make her sad it made her angry. Her eyes began to glow. She spun around to him and answered his question with noticeable malice lining her words.

If they had murdered a child they would lose their life. Multiple children would result in multiple hours of torture before they were released from pain. She didn't make the connection, though, between his question and what he had just explained.
Back to top Go down
TheCrimsonLegion
Civillian
Civillian
TheCrimsonLegion

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:16 pm

He stared at her for a few seconds, showing no reaction to her anger, before leaning in close and stared deeply into her eyes "Then why is Plasmus still living? He has murdered more then just these three. Yet at this moment he lives. The same goes for many, Cinderblock, Luthor, The Joker. All murderers, criminals, people who have attempted to take over our planets" James said

"Answer me something, after you catch these criminals, what then? Simply send them to jail? Send them to the revolving doors of Arkham Asylum?" he asked with a tilt of his head, not giving her time to answer "Then what happens to those who were affected by the deaths of loved ones and friends? What justice is shown to them? The fact that the murderer of their families get to live because a man in a black gown and a wig says so?"

He placed the katana hilt into it's sheath on his thigh and looked Starfire dead in the face "I am about to do something to you, something that should show you exactly what keeping these monsters alive has caused" he said as the yellow of his left eye slowly started to bleed red, turning a crimson blood red
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Starfire's anger subsided as he began to talk again. She got more and more confused. She started to question why they were doing what they were doing. She never really paid much attention to the victims or their families... or what happened to the criminals once they were caught. She opened her mouth to answer his questions, but he kept talking and she shut her mouth listening to each and every word. As he returned his katana to its sheath she looked at it for the first time and her eyes went wide for a second. She then looked him directly in his eyes as he spoke again, and was about to say something when his eye turned deep red. She just shut her mouth.
Back to top Go down
TheCrimsonLegion
Civillian
Civillian
TheCrimsonLegion

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:44 pm

The world around them started to bleed away, images started to flash before the pair, images of young children crying for their mother or father, of spouses weeping for their lost, parents deep in sorrow for their children. "Can you see their sorrow? The reason why is because the ones who cause their pain are being kept alive by the ones who are supposed to protect them" he said calmly, staring her in the face

The scene then changed to that of a prison, of inmates laughing and bragging to themselves about their kills "They joke and laugh at their crimes and their slaughters, yet the ones who locked them up must now defend them" his voice said from around her "Is this truely the justice you strive for? No. Real justice is to end the lives of the ones who would do the same"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Starfire looked around the new landscape confused. Her head snapped around as he began to talk. Her eyes began to burn with tears as he spoke of the victims of the villains. She was about to speak on her friends behalf when the scenery changed.

She looked around this place and a fire grew in her heart. Her eyes glew bright with anger as they laughed and mocked their victims and had a contest of who had the most kills. As he revealed what true justice was, she fell to her knees and clutched her ears. This is not true! My friends do NOT do this! This is the fault of the judge people. Not us!
Back to top Go down
TheCrimsonLegion
Civillian
Civillian
TheCrimsonLegion

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:29 pm

The world dissolved into pitch black, before mutiple glowing red eyes pened up all over the darkness, each one staring straight at her. The teen's disembodied voice then spoke from all around her "And who is responsible for placing the scum before the false justice? You and your friends. The judges only do such, as you give them the oppertunities" his voice said, drifting over from all directions

The world then changed to images of judges being given and taking bribes to change the verdict or influence their decisions "And not even those who are to be beacons of justice are perverted by crime and by greed" the voice spoke
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:04 am

Starfire stood up and looked all around. She couldn't believe the amount of corruption she saw. Grant it, she didn't comprehend half of it, but she could still make the connections. She then had a question pop into her mind.

If this is justice, justice is wrong. What is your plan to make it right?
Back to top Go down
TheCrimsonLegion
Civillian
Civillian
TheCrimsonLegion

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:35 pm

A faint smirk formed under his mask. 'Perfect, she's open to my suggestion' he thought to himself, before steppign forwards, the world fading back to the normal cemetary, Justice stood infront of her, hands behind his back, both eyes focused on her "I intend to open the eyes of others, to create a group with the purpose of bringing true justice to this city. they would defend those who cannot defend themselves. They would stop the corruption and destroy it and they would do whatever it takes to stop the innocents from being harmed, no matter what society or the corrupted laws say" Justice spoke, stepping closer to her until he was right infront of her

"And I am offering you the chance to join me in the creation of this group" he said, offering a hand to her, as his left eye faded into it's normal yellow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revealing Truths (Starfire)   Revealing Truths (Starfire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Revealing Truths (Starfire)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Cemetery-
Jump to: