Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) I_vote_lcapMaking friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) I_voting_barMaking friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) I_vote_lcapMaking friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) I_voting_barMaking friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) I_vote_lcap0%Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) I_vote_lcap0%Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) I_vote_lcap100%Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) Empty
PostSubject: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Mimic walks up to the front door of titans tower having one of her hands in her back pocket and the other ready to knock the door but she paused. "Come on Stephanie Raven's different becoming friends with her is ok just knock on the door." she thought to herself before taking a deep breath in and exhaling. Mimic knocked on the door 3 time before putting her other hand in a back pocket as well.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Starfire was in her room reading children's books and laughing hysterically like she was 2 years old. She heard the door knock and wondered who it might be. The rest of the household would have just walked on in, but whoever this was didn't. She zoomed downstairs and opened the door on the third knock. Hello. And who might you be? She had learned from a recent quest that it was polite to invite someone in so she gestured for Mimic to come in.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:01 am

Mimic walked inside as she talked.

"My name is Jenna but you can call me mimic if you'd like...."

Mimic turned to Starfire a little too quickly causing the brown hair behind her right ear to come lose so she took off her hat and re tucked it the seem of her hair showing her redish orange roots as she puts it back on still her left eye covered by hair and looked to Starfire.

"Is Raven home?"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:06 am

Starfire barely even noticed that she took her hat off, much less noticed the color of this girl's roots. No, Jenna, Raven is not home. She went to the book store and will not get home probably until later. Why do you want to see her? Are the two of you friends? Starfire found this hard to believe considering Raven's track record, but tried to keep a hopeful heart for Raven and was cheerful when asking her questions.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:12 am

Mimic walked over to a counter and hopped up on it siting her hands now on the edges of it.

"sorta our relation ship is kinda complicated I think were friends but neither one of us hasn't said that we were out loud yet so I'm not sure. If she's at the book store gess I could just wait for her here here then."

SHe said as she sat on the counter swinging her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:16 am

Starfire thought for a moment. Had she ever said aloud that she was friends with the other titans. Then many memories came flooding back of her shouting the word at them. She laughed a bit at herself.

If she has let you "hang out" with her, you must be her friend. She does not let just anyone do that... Is there anything you would like to do as we wait for her return?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:32 am

Mimic looked to Starfire and shook her head.

"no not really i'll just wait for her here I wouldn't want to get in the way of what ever you my be doing..."

she said fiddling with the straps on her gloves tighting them then untightening them.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:58 pm

How would be in my way? I was not moving. I am just reading these little picture books! She then proceeds to hold up The Little Engine That Could and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Mimic looks from the book to starfire raising an eye brow.

"seriously? that book?"

she asked amazed yet not even phases or suprized she would read a book like that.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Yes, this book? Is there anything wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Mimic hops off the counter and walks over to Starfire and grabs the book pretending to read over it.

[color=black]"oh there's nothing wrong with it its just for people ages 0 threw 5 ergo."[/c]

She closes the book and looks at starfire.

"It's for little kids not teenagers."

She hands the book back to starfire.

"but read what ever you'd like gess everyone likes to read what ever suits them best and I gess picture books are your type of books."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 pm

(OOC: I'm really just doing this so that I don't have a one liner because I have a sticky susicion that this is about to be a very short post because they're not doing much of anything...)

I do enjoy this book. What books are for teenagers? Do they have pictures also?

She said in wonderment as though Mimic was a prophet and she needed to listen to every word she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:33 pm

"well for starters they are bigger than 20 pages usually are about 300 paged, no they usually don't have pictures, and they usually have a better plot or story line."

Mimic slightly smiled.

"one of my personal favs are the cronicals of vladimir tod, it's basically about a half human half vampire boy who has to go threw high school while dealing with the problems of being a half vampire half human!my favorite book in the series is the last one where he has to turn snow in to a vamp or she'll die because she was stabbed in the heart by a wooden stake by a vampire slayer who thought she was a vampire when she was only just a goth kid who loved a vampire. But what really annoys me s the book ends in a cliff hanger and it was the final book in the series!"

Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Starfire was stuck on the fact that these longer books don't have pictures. She wondered how any one could stand to read without pictures beside the words. She spaced out as Mimic began talking about the series of books she loved and only came back down to earth is when she said the words "cliff hanger". She then asked. Do you have one of these books with you so that I can see what they look like?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:48 pm

"not really I have to ravel light so there's less to carry when I move to a different city or place. You could ask raven to check out one of her books I'm sure there's at lest one book shes willing to give up or recemend for you to read."

She said yawning a bit stretching she hadn't been able to get a good nights rest since she spent the night at bows place bow wasn't the cause for the lack of sleep she was just a marker from where she had troubles sleeping again.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 pm

I will be sure to do that. Would you like to sleep somewhere as you wait for Raven?

She asked noticing that Mimic looked tired. Plus she yawned, which is a pretty good indicator of needing sleep, even on Tamaran.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:03 am

She blinked her eyes a few times before shaking her head no.

"nah I'm fine"

She said before sitting back on the counter waiting for raven in silence.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:13 am

Starfire then looked around for other things to do but gave up and simply sat on the counter about a foot away from Mimic and continued to read her book. As the little engine reached the top she exploded in joy exclaiming, THE LITTLE ENGINE COULD! HE MADE IT!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:10 am

Mimic was just about asleep when Starfire started to read her book and when starfire yelled mimic jumped and acidentaly fell off the counter and onto her butt on the ground.

[color=black]"could you scream any louder by heart is still beating"[/color[

she said rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:33 pm

I could if you wish me to do so... I do not understand how that has anything to do with your heart though...

She then gathered the air required to scream and bust ear drums and held it in for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Mimic holds her ears and quickly gets up and covers starfires mouth

"look I'm sorry if i did something to tick you off but please, STOP, SCREAMING!"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:41 pm

You did not tick me off, or at least I do not believe you did. I thought you asked for me to scream louder, I am right? She asked very confused. She did not understand the idioms and phrases Mimic kept spatting out.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:54 pm

"That was called sarcasm what are you some kind of alien every teen knows what sarcasm is."

Mimic said taking a step back from starfire putting her hands in her pockects
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:05 pm

I am an alien. I am from the planet Tamaran. I have been here on earth for a while but have still not completely caught on to their use of humor. I apologize, but can you perhaps explain to me what sarcasm is again? I believe I have heard it before but cannot remember it's definition.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 pm

"You basically say the opposite of what you mean and put it in a clearly sarcastic tone to show its sarcasm but you can usually tell its sarcasm but knowing the diffrance like if I said nice day isn't when its pouring rain."

Mimic says like its the most obvious thing in the world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)   Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making friends(rainbro/starfire then any other titan)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Frount Door/ Lobby/ Outside-
Jump to: