Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) I_vote_lcapAlan Kelongo(FINISHED) I_voting_barAlan Kelongo(FINISHED) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) I_vote_lcapAlan Kelongo(FINISHED) I_voting_barAlan Kelongo(FINISHED) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) I_vote_lcap0%Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) I_vote_lcap100%Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Alan Kelongo(FINISHED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Alan Kelongo(FINISHED)   Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:22 am

((his text color it #660000))

"I'm not crazy I'm just bored."

Alan Kelongo

Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) Alan10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Alan Kelongo
Nickname(s):Al
Codename:Black Blood
Classification:Meta Human
Affiliation:Himself, Pure evil
Birthday:June 6th, 1996

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Long (for boy hair comes down to about his chin maybe a little longer) Black with red highlights(his hair are natchually these colors)
Eye Color:Red(turns black with black flame like stuff coming off of the sides of his eyes when his power are activated.)
Height:5'6"
Weight:145lbs
Other Traits:Unlike Anna Alan was born with not only stronger powers but he was born with black blood, two black ring peirings on his bottom lip on the left side, 1 dmand earing on ear earlob.

===POWERS===

Powers:Alan can manipulate his own blood making it into projectiles and solid weapons. Alan can reabrosb any blood that he finds threw open wounds and can manipulate oher peoples blood as long as its not stll conected to them. Alan needs to haven an open wond in order to shoot out his blood or even use this power. When she solidifies her blood it becomes as strong as steel. Alan can keep the blood connected to himself through the open wound to keep herself from blooding out or passing out. Alan can lose up to 4 gallons worth of blood before passing out but if he reaborns any blood the about of blood he lost will decreese. Alan can also stop his own bleeding and can also reroute his blood to increase the rate of his healing(this only effects basic wonds loke cuts if it is a organ or anything like that it will take just as long to heal but say that it is a attack to the heart he can reroute his blood to simulate a temparay heart).

Skills:Knows great knowlage of mostly any weapon, mastery at mixed mrshal arts, mastery at acrobatics, mastery at karaty, how to use mostly any weapon known to man

Weaknesses:Alan can only disconnect or lose 4 gallons worth of blood before passing out. The more cuts Alan makes to release more blood to do more damage the more he has to focus on stopping from leaving her body at the spots that are cut annd or heal it making it harder for him to focus but most of the time he just uses it to shoot out more blood to fight with.

Equipment:2 foot long katana(mostly used for emergencys and for cuting himself to activate his powers)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:Insane, very twisted, finds death and killing funny, thinks horor movies are suposed to be comedys, thinks messing with peoples heads and torching them is funny, loves to kill people, when being serious he seems to be goth, doesn't care what others think of him, can be classified as a lone wolf.

Strengths:The more cuts Alan makes on her body the more powerful she can get. Using her abilities, knowledge of weaponry, Mixed Martial arts, Acrobatics, Karate, Surviving on his own.

Interests/Habits:Killing people. Trying to prove hes stronger, getting carried away in battle. Tends to freak out if called anything but Black Blood (like Alan or Al) likes the color of blood and the color black.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Annabella Kelongo(twin sister)
Place of Origin:A city in Florida
Current City:Constaintly moving
History:Annabella and her twin brother Alan where both born with the same powers but with slight differences. As a kid Alan was always better at using his powers than Annabella but also much more twisted than her as well. Annabella never liked using her powers but was always forced her to use them against him being the only one who could stand a remote chance against him in the entire city.

As time moved on Annabella’s happy and very girly personality turned more dark and gothic and her powers became much stronger but both things paled in caparison to Alan’s. Alan became more twisted and also craved more power. By the time they both hit age 16 Alan had a great deal of power and wanted to prove how strong he was by massacring the entire city.

Annabella tried to stop him but failed. Alan left her alive for 2 reasons one to take the blame and 2nd so one day he can finally have a rival worth fighting.After Alan left her there he picked up the code name Black Blood for that was one of the man things people would notice he had when he was about to kill them. Alan is currently moving from place to place killing people trieing to find someone who can give him a fun fight.

Control:Anyone can use him but if they want to use him and have him be anyhere neer or intract with Anna you must pm me first about it. And please don't have him join any team or anthing of that sort without pming me first.

Last edited by Paige on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Alan Kelongo(FINISHED)   Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:25 am

Spoiler:

Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) Crow10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alan Kelongo(FINISHED)   Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:31 am

Out side the miss spellings and you saying her/she instead of him/he I this this app is:

APPROVED BY THEY COW WHO HIDES IN THE SEWERS LIKE A AWESOME HOBO!!!!!!!!

Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) Cowinh10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan Kelongo(FINISHED)   Alan Kelongo(FINISHED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alan Kelongo(FINISHED)
Page 1 of 1