Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 I_voting_barGIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 I_voting_barGIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Sweet so who should be spun..... NOT IT!"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Banana looked around and gave a sigh "I guess I'm it then" she said before she finished her milkshake and threw her trash away "but don't spin me too much or you might just see that burger and fries again" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:23 am

NOT IT!! She said with a big smile on her face. As Banana accepted her fate Bow giggled as they led Banana to the middle of the mall and began to spun her. Bow only spun her a few times before stopping her. And that is where we shall be going! *giggle* She said as she headed towards the store.

[OOC: I say, since Banana was spun, she gets to pick where we go! GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 3684740496 ]
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Paige helped spin her and once the shop was picked she would hold onto Banana to help her from not falling as she also headed for the shop saying.

"Best idea ever!"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Banana slowly started walking to the nail salon, stumbling around a little but trying to keep her balance.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Bow waltzed into the salon. She went to the lady at the register and asked, Do you by any chance have any specials?

"As a matter of fact, we have a "Girls Night Out!" Special. Half price on mani-pedis."[/color] She smiled.

Bow looked back at her group with wide eyes and a super sized smile. She then turned back to the nice lady, We'll do that! *giggle* Three please. She smiled and paid for all three before either had a chance to argue.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:51 pm

"I promised never to do anything so girly but hey why not"

She said after helping Banana into the salon.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Banana smiled at Paige then looked to Bow before looking to her nails "my nails could do with a nice touch-up" she said happily before she walked over to one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Bow walked with Banana to the chairs. They had remotes that changed the setting on the masssage functions. The two of them, and Paige, when she came over, would put their feet into the warm water to let them soak for a few minutes before three workers would come and start to massage their feet. Ahhhhh... This feels wonderful! I haven't done this in.... *giggle* I don't think I've ever had a mani-pedi actually! At least not a legitimate one. *giggle* How about you two? She closed her eyes as she talked, letting her other senses take it all in and putting herself in her favorite little meadow.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Paige sat in the chair and looked to Bow.

"never actually, when I was a little kid I swore I'd never do something so girly."

She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Banana chuckled "I give mani-pedis to my little sisters but never to myself" she said as she sat back and relaxed, also starting to close her eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:09 pm

She said with a big grin on her face, eyes still closed, and gently. So this is everyone's first. That's just awesome! *giggle* Why did you promise something like that Paige?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:46 am

"Isn't obvious? I was a major tomboyish nerd. I didn't get out much though my parents always kept me inside. I never really saw the world or got out much until i ran away when I was 13. I think my brother hates me for running away but he doesn't get what it's like for me back then I always wished I could be normal like him...."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:40 am

Banana gave a sigh "I miss Townsville..." she muttered sadly as she started to have her feet massaged "Jump City... compared to Townsville....its so different" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Sensing that a depressing mood was washing over the two girls she changed the subject entirely and spoke very peppy, So! We should totally pick out each others color! What do yiu guys think!? *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:09 pm

"Ok but nothing too girly I dont want Eric to have a another think he can tease me about."

she said in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Banana chuckled "I don't mind what colour, as long as it isn't pink" she said, finding that Rainbow had an ability to stay positive and help everyone else stay positive, she admired that ability.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Bow looked at the both of them with a blank stare verging on horror. No pink!? Bu-but... *sigh* Okie dokie then, I shall try to refrain myself. *giggle* So... who's going to pick whom's? I say since Banana chose the shop, Paige gets to choose who she wants to pick for! She traded in her stare halfway through for a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:31 pm

"I wana pick yours rainbow and You can have my favorite color... Blue!"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Banana smiled trying to figure out who's nails she'd be doing "so I guess that I'm picking Paige's?" she asked curiously, trying to think of what colour to pick.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Yay! I love blue! *giggle* And Banana, you get Paige, and I get you! And I choose... PURPLE!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:06 pm

"So Banana what color am i getting?"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Banana thought for a few moments "how about...a nice looking green, or maybe orange" she said, unsure which one Paige preferred the most.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Bow relaxed in her chair as the lady started to massage her feet and began to giggle when they started to use the little scrubber on the soles of her feet because she was tickleish there.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:17 pm

"well if you can't decide how about we do both?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next