Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) I_vote_lcapRainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) I_voting_barRainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) I_vote_lcapRainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) I_voting_barRainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) I_vote_lcap0%Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) I_vote_lcap0%Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) I_vote_lcap100%Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Ray was flying around Jump-City when she saw a cruise ship. She smiled brightly but when she got closer they weren't laugh, they were screaming. The boat was slanted and it was sinking!. Ray put on her goggles then flew as fast as she could to get too all the screaming people. She couldn't do this on her own, even if she wanted too! She hoped more people would come to help, but right now she was on her own. "Crap." Ray mumbled not knowing where to start. She then went to the hole of the boat and flew around it so fast a mini tornado picked up the water and carrying it out of the boat. She wasn't going to be able to keep this up for long, she needed help. "Come on!" Ray yelled continuing to fly.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Rainbow was taking a leisurely stroll through the streets next to the beautiful to the beautiful lake of Jump when she saw the madness. A cruise ship was sinking! She flew straight towards the girl with colorful hair to help.

Stand back! Please!

She then grew up the anger in her heart, which was a bit difficult at the moment but she managed. She breathed a fiery blast to try and weld the hole together. She didn't know exactly how much it would actually help for the hole was quite large but she had to try.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Ray flew back as a hero came in to help. She began to weld the hole together. "If you can finish this up I can get some of the people on shore." Ray yelled over the sounds of screaming and quickly picking u people and carrying them too the shore. Before they knew it half of the people were on shore. She took a deep breath then looked at the thousands of other people screaming. "This may not be the only hole. We need to get this boat to the land!" Ray suggested flying next to the girl with pink hair.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Rain nodded as she concentrated on her fire. She was glad she could help. As Ray specualated the possiblility of other holes and that they should get the boat on land, Bow finished up the hole.

And how do you suppose we do that?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:28 pm

"Back up, lots of it." Ray said flying in a quick circle not being able to stay still. She was still thinking on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Hmm... I think we can do it! I have limited power over water, but enough to make some waves! What about you?

Bow flew over to a hole she saw near them and decided it would probably be a good idea to go ahead and patch that up so that she was still doing something useful while they talked about a bigger plan.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:37 pm

" I can control wind. I can create waves too!" Ray yelled with excitement. She then flew behind the boat and started to push wind on the water creating big waves.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Yay!! She then flew opposite Ray to the back side. As Ray began to make waves, Rainbow synced up with her motions and the waves began to rock the ship back and forth. They would have to keep absolute control and be perfectly together for this to work, but so far things were looking up. Rainbow then shouted to the crowd.

PLEASE GET BACK! THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:09 pm

The crowd bunched up and the people on the shore ran off. They finally pushed the boat on shore where everyone happily got off. Rainbow and Ray landed on the beach and Ray smiled. "Thanks for the teamwork!" Ray said happily. The captain of the ship walked over and and thanked the two. "Thanks you RainbowDash and Rainbow! We couldn't have survived without you!" He cheered happily.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:25 pm

As they landed on shore Rainbow smiled at Ray and reached her hand up for a high five. Anytime! *giggle* As the captain said both of their names she sharply turned her head to Ray. Wait! Your name is Rainbow, too!? That's awesome!! She flashed a thousand watt smile to the girl who shared her name.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Ray smiled then high-fived Rainbow. She thanked the captain then turned back to her Rainbow friend. "I have to go! I'll catch up with so some other time!" Ray shouted taking off in flight leaving a rainbow behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:38 pm

*giggle* See ya... She then put her hands in her pockets, nodded to the captain and citizens, and walked down the street aimlessly.

[DONE! Smile]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)   Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Awesomness!!!!!!!!!! (Open to all!)
Page 1 of 1