Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) I_vote_lcapSteven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) I_voting_barSteven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) I_vote_lcapSteven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) I_voting_barSteven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) I_vote_lcap0%Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) I_vote_lcap0%Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) I_vote_lcap100%Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) Empty
PostSubject: Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)   Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 am

Night has came and it is nearly 10pm, all seems fine at this police department. Though something new has arisen in this town. Perched up on a near building top, lies Steven A. B., he is in his normal attire for jobs such as these. 3 straps covering his upper have holding a total of 3 types of grenades. A long strip of ammunition for his sniper rifle and silent pistol covering both his legs. His silent pistol lies on the left thigh for quick access, he then has a huge RPG hung on his back and 15 RPG shots are randomly placed threw out his whole body. He beneath all this wears a suit and beneath that he has a body armor.

Steven lays on the ground his sniper out and him looking threw the lens, threw that he sees a man standing outside the station taking a smoke before leaving or home. Steve spoke as he slowly breathed before the shot "Alright Steven, just take the shot and you will get the 13,000 dollars..........." His eyes shifted a bit and gave a more cold and dark look as if he was now completely different. Though this just was him letting out his darker side, and not forcing out his good one. With a chuckle "Your finish you weak, indecent man........."

Grabbing a now tinted with a milky white and greenish bullet he loaded it into the sniper, and without hesitation he pulled the trigger. The bullet hit the man in the leg and Steve chuckled as he watched the man collapse. The bullet then disintegrated and all that was left of it was this weird colored liquid and it got into the wound. Slowly the man lose strength and his leg swelled up. A scent of cinnamon and acid was in the air now, the man after a few minutes he was completely swelled up. He was deathly allergic to cinnamon, and he laid there gasping for air but without help he died.

Steve got up putting the sniper rifle on a latch on his right thigh and began to slowly make his way to the door to head downstairs. He felt good to have rid the earth of another back stabbing man who had betrayed his own wife and kids. He also anxious to get that $13,000, for he was a little low on resources since he is always making more, and he wanted to get a new apartment in Jump City, considering the one he did have there was under the highways and was very annoying to wake to a traffic jam with everyone sounding their horns.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)   Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Tarterus got a phone call at his desk that the assignment was completed. Tarterus thanked the receptionist and canceled the third party meeting for payment. A highly encrypted email was sent to Steven with the address of Tarterus's main corporate office and a time to arrive, an appointment to see the man himself. Steven had proven to be a valuable asset something that did not escape his attention. Assets were to be rewarded just as obstacles were to be removed.

He picked up his water and drank some as he paced the office looking over some figures. He leeched a tiny bit of money out of his companies into an offshore account and went to the bank to pick it up. Tarterus had his appointments canceled the next day and sent a driver to pick Steven up at his apartment. Tarterus waited at his desk the building was one of the largest in the city and he was at the pinnacle with large windows along the wall behind him. Now to see his assassin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)   Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 pm

After that night Steve had awoke to only just check his email for more job offers and specially the details of when and where to gather the money expecting to see some middle man and never the actual person who offered the money. That woman must have really been pissed if she wanted her husband killed off and then giving himself 13,000 dollars from a cooperation she was involved with.

Taking a look at his email he noticed that there was a email only it was from Mr. Abyss, who was apparently high up on the placements at the cooperation who were giving Steven this money. Steven assumed that it was probably just another pathetic suit which only had one purpose, to help the head of the cooperation do dirty work. Which meant his life was about as much worth a almost dead ant on fire would be.

Heading outside now, there was a car to pick Steven up from his apartment. He went back in side and decided to bring 30 rounds of ammo for a silent pistol, which the strap of ammo and the pistol were placed under his shirt. Only so that he would be armed if needed some extra help if he was harmed. He was now moving a lot faster then he would have if he was on foot, and he seemed surprisingly stronger then he would have anticipated. Though with this in mind he didn't know how exactly powerful he was.

He then got into the car wearing of course a hidden weapon but what was seen he was wearing a unbuttoned shirt and black suit jacket along with black pants. His hair as always was down and covering his forehead though it still showed his eyes. The car started and brought Steven to the building of the cooperation. He was told to head up to the top, and to head into the office. Untrusting of elevators as they were often used to harm or kill many of his targets. He avoided the ones there now wishing to have his own way to kill a target used on him.

It was a good hour and half until he got to the top, it was obvious he toke his time getting up there. He ran some fingers threw his hair and entered the office. And he saw a gorgeous man appearing to be in his teens near his age. Steve fixed his hair quickly as he was a bit liking to this man, though he then quickly realized where he was and he began to come back from the emotions he had for the man and his caution rose. With a deep and soft tone leaving traces of him being attracted to this man a little bit "I am Steven A. B. ..........I'm here to gather the money....."
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)   Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Tarterus smiled as he felt the emotions come to him and savored the taste of them. The young assassin had emotions this was interesting, very rare, very intriguing. Tarterus rose from his desk and power emanated from his form, even though he didn't look physically imposing at all. He was completely unarmed besides a katana mounted on the wall across the room, it looked as though it were an original belonging to an ancient shogun, which it had, the shogun was Tarterus a long time ago.

He strode toward Steven and gestured to a chair saying happily. "please come in and make yourself comfortable. My name is Tarterus Abyss, I own DOW NASDAQ and thousands of other companies and your work has caught my eye, well done not many ever see the inside of this room and those who do don't leave feeling the same as when they enter." Tarterus walked over to a couple comfortable arm chairs and took a seat. He gestured to the one across from him with a brief case beside it, the case was too large to be just 13k.

Tarterus waited patiently for Steven knowing that he'd be on guard, he was used to killing or being killed but the world of business was a place for subtlety and no one played business quite like Tarterus. He touched a button on the arm of the chair and a cold glass of water rose through the floor having come through a hidden chamber. The glass was covered in frost and the water must have been deionized because it was much colder than freezing. He took a drink and sighed happily he'd been breathing too much fire lately, he'd have to watch that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)   Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Steven watched the man arise from his seat, and he could sense a more powerful presence within Mr. Abyss. Though of course this had no effect towards his emotions for him, as they like most emotions, grew stronger as time had moved. He listened carefully to him and then a thought raced threw is mind "Wait this is him.....the head of this whole place......."He was surprised at first to see such a young one at this placement of power, yet he realized he himself was only 17 almost 18 and he was quite powerful himself.

He then heard as Mr. Abyss spoke that not many leave his office alive, or at least not feeling the same way they did coming in. His mind flashed a bit to himself and he was informed of the man's age and what his other forms were. Steve was now a bit more at ease unlike most would be, this man would have attacked him by now if he wanted to.

With a deep soothing tone "Are you saying I am to be changed via threw how I feel about you after this meeting?" He gives a smirk "I already feel the same about you as I did when I first came in......What would you do to me to make my feelings change for you?" Now his heart rises in beat as he predicts the words that he discards thinking that Mr. Abyss would never consider them. He walks near the seat he told him to take and sat across from Mr. Abyss. Feeling attracted yet curious now as he toke his seat finishing with saying this: "Mr. Abyss... if your alright wit me calling you by that.....Should I be concerned?"
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)   Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Tarterus said seriously. "I told you already that you've caught my eye, did you think I meant strictly from a business stand point. Surely you don't think with my resources I haven't gathered some information about you." Tarterus' allowed his eyes to into orbs of molten silver and watched for his reaction. Tarterus was interested in the man but not quite to the same degree, he could always use a loyal follower though. Tarterus held the glass and his eyes glowed slightly as it shifted form into a glass flower.

Tarterus looked at Steven and said "Please my name is Tarterus, no need for formality between us. Is there anything I can do for you besides this payment, I did include a bonus hopefully you don't mind." He smiled at Steven being more than friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)   Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Listening to what he said made Steven a bit shocked, and his guard had dropped just then. Seeing his eyes turn to orbs of molten silver surprised him some but he was more intrigued by them and stared into them nonchalantly. With a careful tone not wanting say the wrong thing "You mean to tell me, you, are interested in me in a more personal manner?" Moving closer to the edge of his seat "I would have never thought......." Now focusing in on him with interest, he listens.

Becoming a bit more informal as he would with a friend, or ally, "Well Mr. A-" chuckles some and gives a smirk "Tarterus, I want the thank you for the bonus." In a completely joking tone not meaning insult or harm by it he says in a seemingly serious tone "There is quite much you could do with me besides the payment." Chuckles at his joke, and then he realizes it could be a bit much this soon and he may not find it all humorous "Sorry, I didn't mean to be that improper towards you."
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)   Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Tarterus laughed with him and said grinning. "good things come to those who wait, and trust me things are plenty good." Tarterus winked at the human expecting that having his joke escalated may draw him in more. Tarterus stayed in his relaxed and composed nature he was obviously used to high stress between people. He gestured toward the case as though asking him to open it, inside was $200,000. Tarterus smiled and said. "Stick with me and you'll get the best assignments you could imagine. I can use people I trust and are skilled, so far your the person I trust most."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)   Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Smiled at him and looked at the case, he wasn't sure if he really wanted now. There was more assignments and he always hated having greed overcome his actions. With a serious tone "Yes like I've been told before by others, though I'm never one to be patient. I think that if I got to the top and get rid of the competition before its there, I will have little struggle." Smirked at how this also related to him and Tarterus in that way that the things that he'd kill is the walls that prevent them from getting closer. In a unrelated to him and Tarterus he says something about his job. "Some ask why I would work so hard to get money and rise to the top........" smirking now not caring how this would come off on how he feels about his job. "It is not for greed or power, its just something to do until I become no longer bored with life and its predictable pathways to the future."He looked at Tarterus and the case "I'll leave the case, its something I don't want as much anymore......There is something else I feel going for now. Though not to worry I shall stay with my job for you."
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)   Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Tarterus smiled and looked at Steven for a few moments before saying. "Take the case and get yourself a place a little closer, it's hard for me to get time to make it out of the city. Although vacationing is always nice." Tarterus stretched and asked seriously. "Do you need anything for your own work, materials resources, some political pull, just ask I can provide nearly anything."
Tarterus had become even more intrigued by the man in front of him, this man may even see his home some day two mortals in all of history had the oportunity to see it, one had taken it and the other tried to take over, the second was now trapped inside forever. Tarterus stroked his chin a moment wondering what this man would chose given the same options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)   Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Grins and looks at him, and with a reply he says in a nice tone "I'd like that, I think I may just then get a place near you here. And perhaps sometime we can go some place together, you seem to need a vacation from your stress here." He smiles some more and walks over to the case to pick it up and gives a particular look at him, as if he was thinking about doing something as he grabbed the case he continued to pause and says slowly.

"Well there is some ingredients I need to develop some vaccines and diseases." His look lingers as he waits and wonders if he should try a kiss or peck. Nervousness, lust, and anxiousness build up fast within him and he then is filled with a spec of love that would be given to only friends and seemed like it could even grow for Tarterus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)   Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely) Empty

Back to top Go down

Steven and Tarterus (Open after Steve and Tarterus meet completely)
Page 1 of 1