Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) I_vote_lcapSteven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) I_voting_barSteven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) I_vote_lcapSteven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) I_voting_barSteven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) I_vote_lcap0%Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) I_vote_lcap0%Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) I_vote_lcap100%Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) Empty
PostSubject: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Walking threw the doors of his home holding hands with his boyfriend Denica, Steven gives him a big kiss. "I had fun today! You know your the greatest right?" He smiles. After a few kisses on Denica's neck he realizes something he forgot. With some haste now his expression goes from happy to worried he exclaims as he starts running to the kitchen phone "Hey babe meet me in the room! I'll be right up, I just.....um.....Have to make a very critical call to this guy I know......." Not paying attention to how that came off Steven raced to the kitchen and dialed a long number.

As the dial tone began, it quickly went to a man with a deep tone voice with didn't seem at all like the average person "I've been waiting..........What toke you so long I was becoming quite impatient, do I need to come over there?" Steven almost jumped at the thought of it, and with a quick replie "Ummm no....no you don't!" The conversation could be heard to anyone near by, and one would assume it was something Steven wanted to not just up right tell Denica nor let the other person over the phone know who he was with.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Denica raised a suspicious eyebrow as he sat on the stairs listening to half of the conversation 'Steven is hiding something? If its so important why can't he tell me...' he thought as he folded his arms and laid back against the stairs, waiting for Steven to finish the conversation, a slightly concerned look on Denica's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:41 pm

The converstation seems to go from loving to a strong anger, leaving it to end with the following words to come out of Steven's mouth "WAIT DONE COME HERE!!!!!!!!" as he screamed it at the phone, the dial tone sounded, and he walked out looking at Denica. With a sigh "Ok before you jump to conclusions, No I-" He was then cut off when a pound on the door sounds then is knocked down. "I am here! Where are you Steven!?" A man like tone had just said with a deep like tone. Steven frowns as to he now is screwed. Zanar was there....
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Denica glared at Zanar "who are you?..." he said in a strong tone as he stood protectively in front of Steven, not wanting whoever this was to hurt Steven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Steven just shook his head putting it down in a way that meant "Oh boy they are really going to do this aren't they....."

Zanar walked forward, his armor smelt of smoke and a hint of veriest kinds of blood, most of the edges seemed sharp to the point and he looked very menacing, as one should for a Demon Demi-God. He gave a harsh yet wanting to understand kind of glare at Denica. With a deep demonic tone "Who is this demon Steven? Why is he here?!"

Steven sighed some and with a almost regretful tone "Okay, let me introduce you.....Deni, this is my father......Zan, this is my....umm....welll...." He was a bit uneasy when trying to explain considering he was going out with a demon that was not currently known to Zanar, which he knew may anger him. With a quiet voice "This is my boyfriend, Denica...."

Zanar's look grows a bit harsher and stares angerly at Denica "You are with this demon? Why? There are far better ones. Like Xavier, Or even some of my minions would be better!"

Steven bursts out shouting some at Zanar "XAVIER?!?! REALLY? HE IS MY BROTHER!!" Now looking viciously at Zanar.

Zanar directs his attension to Steven now, with Steven seeming completely not in fear of his father. Zanar speaks out "You aren't technically brothers and you know that! BESIDES EVEN IF YOU WERE ITS BE BETTER THEN THIS DEMON! Bah! Denica? What a name! How could you do this? I doubt you even love him!"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Denica grew angry as he was given so much disrespect "for your information I was one of the greatest demon gladiators that Hell had to offer, I met Lucifer himself many times, so much so he even gifted me with one of my powers, so don't treat me like some mere useless demon!" he said angrily and annoyed "you may be his father but I assure you that I will protect Steven anyway I can, I will risk my very existance for him" he said in a very serious and stern voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Steven smiled towards what Denica had shouted out at his father but then he heard a familar voice shout and he winced a bit from the worse timing of it. "I'M HERE BOYS!!! COME GET ME I'M READY!! BAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!" Walking in came a Average height male, looking to be 18 and was very attractive even for one such as Denica to give notice to it. Xavier gave a look at Steven and then threw a look towards the demon claiming to be his mate. He walked up to him poised like. Steven shook his head and sighed some as to what Xavier did. Xavier grinned at Denica now very close up to him "Well well, now isn't this a sexy demon here! To bad he was taken I would have snatched this one up sooner! Hhahahah" Laughing and wishing to mess with him Xavier placed his soft bare hand onto Denica's stomach, which gave way to some powerful emotions of lust to head his way. Even though Xavier was joking these feelings were still meant to be intentional as he was not with anyone just yet and didn't mind sharing his brothers boyfriend with himself as he knew Steven wouldn't mind it, though for once he would. Before Steven had any serious time to react to this, Zanar growled at Xavier's teasing and use of powers on a fellow demon. "What do you think you are doing!? I will not allow this Xavier! Back from the demon now or you will be punished." His face went from jokey and flirty towards now a scared and respectful face towards Zanars demands. "Yes sir, I understand. Please forgive me I didn't mean to make you anger.." Zanar nodded not saying a word just yet he sighed some quietly "You know what the laws permit Xavier you should know this by now." Now looking towards Steven and Denica "I shall not give my blessing just yet, I am more concerned on the fact that I had never seen you.......Den....Denica? Yes Yes, Denica around these parts. I shall think about this as since Steven is not a demon I guess this put you in the right category for him." Now becoming quite serious at Denica "I expect you though to fill out the forms and agree to some terms if you wish to remain on my good side...." Steven upon hearing this moaned and said with a sad and bored expression "Ughhh not those papers....."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Denica blushed and struggled to hold back his urges when Xavier touched him, groaning and stepping back a little before rubbing his head then listening to Zanar as he spoke and nodded respectively to him "I will do whatever you ask to gain your blessing, Steven means so much to me, he has shown and taught me a great number of things, without him I would still be wasting my life chasing after my past" he said, quietly wondering what the forms would be like and why Steven seemed to dread them so much, he then looked to Steven with a calm smile "don't fear my Prince, mere papers cannot stop me from my eternal love for you" he said as he stared lovingly at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Zanar nodded emotionless "Well we shall see if you will when the time comes........" A large large flashed and opened this orange like rift "Come with me Xavier, we have to determine your punishment if there is any punishment to be placed." Zanar walked thru and Xavier looked at his brother "Come to the palace when your and your very good looking demon are ready ehehhaha" his playfully laughter was the last to be heard of him, and he was then taken by the rift and sent to wherever Zanar intended it to go.

Steven sighed some and looked at Denica "Well......I guess now we have to......." a bit sad from the events that just played out he gave an uneasy look at Denica hoping he had something to say, or some plan to avoid this but he denied the thoughts after a few moment as it became clear Denica was most likely to just agree from the way he answered Zanar.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Denica softly brushed some hair out of Steven's face "if pleasing Zanar is what I have to do to have you, then I will" he said softly before kissing Steven's lips passionately and wrapping an arm around his waist "you're my life Steven, I'll do anything to keep you with me" he added just as softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:33 pm

With a sigh he shakes his head, and frowns a little out of pity for Denica "Your ignorance and ability to be naive just had to show up now of all times........" Now looking at him in the eyes and pulling away from him "You do realize that, the things you must do may just get you killed, right?" sighing as he pondered if there was a quick way to escape and not worry about this nor would Denica as he would bring him too. Then again he remembered his adoptive family, and wasn't going to just leave them in these times.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Denica frowned "but Zanar won't let me have you unless I do the tasks, I have to, I love you Steven, I don't want to loose you" he said before he held Steven tight in his arms "my heart belongs to only you, if I can't have you then I shall spend the rest of my life alone" he said as he held Steven even tighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)   Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts) Empty

Back to top Go down

Steven A. B. & The Family? (Open to EmmiEmmz, if you wish to join PM me first with your thoughts)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: East Side: The Good Life-
Jump to: