Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Tarterus Styx Abyss I_vote_lcapTarterus Styx Abyss I_voting_barTarterus Styx Abyss I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Tarterus Styx Abyss I_vote_lcapTarterus Styx Abyss I_voting_barTarterus Styx Abyss I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Tarterus Styx Abyss I_vote_lcap0%Tarterus Styx Abyss I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Tarterus Styx Abyss I_vote_lcap100%Tarterus Styx Abyss I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Tarterus Styx Abyss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

Tarterus Styx Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Tarterus Styx Abyss   Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:14 pm

"I've had it all and given it up what makes you think you can defeat me?"

Tarterus Styx Abyss

Tarterus Styx Abyss Silver_Dragon_by_BenWootten
Tarterus Styx Abyss Enemies-OneWingedDarkKnight
Tarterus Styx Abyss Black_haired_guy_by_celleuh

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Tarterus Styx Abyss
Nickname(s): Abyss
Codename: Enslaver
Alias(es): Emporer
Classification: Dragon
Affiliation: evil
Birthday: unknown even to himself, he existed before the formation of the planet rendering our calender clumsy in his mind.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: He has no feathers
Eye Color: Gold
Tarterus in his dragon form can be recognized by the smooth, shiny plate that forms his face. He also has a frill that rises high over his head and continues down the neck and back to the tip of the tail. Long spines with dark tips support the frill. The dragon also has ear frills with similar spines. It has two smooth, shiny horns also with dark tips. He has a beaklike nose and a strong chin with a dangling frill that some observers say looks like a goatee. He has a forked tongue.
His scales are scarcely visible and from a distance he looks like he has been sculpted from pure metal. His pupils have disappeared and his eyes appear to be orbs of molten gold. He smells like rain.
When veiwed from below in flight he has a distinct profile. His long wings are broadest at the trailing edge. The wing membrane attaches to the his body behind his back legs and well down his tail, his horns are clearly visible. The wings also show darker markings along the trailing edge. The leading edge of his wing has two "thumbs" attached.
Body Length 11 feet
Neck Length 9 feet
Tail Length 11 feet
Body Width 5 feet
Standing Height 7 feet
Weight 2,500 lbs
Flying
Max. Wingspan 45 feet
Min. Wingspan 18 feet

Human
appears to be around 18
height 5'6" (humans were smaller when he made his disguise.)
hair Color: black
eye color: blue

===POWERS===

Powers:
Psionics- Before he suffered an injury to his head he was one of the greatest psionicists in all of time, now he lis little more than an echo of his previous ability. He is only able to affect up to 30 lbs of material at a time and cannot increase mass. he can't have more than he started with he can however convert mass to energy and energy to mass both of these are a heavy strain and require intense focus.

breath weapon - line of force(being hit with this line would be equal to taking a 50 lb sledge hammer to whatever it hits), cone of fire(is capable of melting some low heat metals like lead), line of electricity (equal to a taser)

plane shift - material plane to tarterus(Prison plane) or vice versa. He can move instantly but he has to wait ten minutes before shifts. Time matches between the two. The other dimension is an extension of himself it is a prison that has it's own reality each cell is created from blocks of dwarf star alloy so that not even light can enter or escape there is no way out and no way in once the last blocks are put in place.

flight - He uses evil magics to propel himself along in the air. Using his wings he can achieve speeds of up to 60mph for three hours, after that he must rest for four hours.

Human/demon form - appear a little more human but there are still his wings which he wraps him self in like a cloak (this is an extension of his

Skills:
He's had the time to learn nearly every skill. He has learned how to play the human financial games and has made himself billions.

Weaknesses:
Demon's, Magic, Holy energy, people who are in danger, his followers

Equipment:
Great sword (8 foot sword)
Bow
Arrows (Hardened tips allow it to pass through most metal up to steel in strength)
backpack (enchanted to hold a limitless bulk)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
He's a powerful force for good and supports many charities and human rights movements, Tarterus has lead nations in the past and is willing to call in favors from old allies.

Strengths:
life experience, he's lived for so long his combat experience has no match that doesn't make up for talent however.
He is willing to make any sacrifice to achieve his goals.

Interests/Habits:
Playing with finances, defending the public and standing up for the little people.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: None living
Place of Origin: beyond reality
Current City: 50/50 Jump and Steel he has business holdings in both.
History:
Chapter 1: The Beginning

Nearly a millennia ago when a few gods still slept, there was a single black egg, in a cool cave deep underground. A huge rock shelf lay behind it, a gigantic eye slid open on the rock, while a black fog rolled out of two huge holes on the front of the rock. The huge rock was actually a great wyrm shadow dragon; it had lived for centuries in isolation. The eye slowly closed once more, a child's head popped up over a small outcropping on the side of the wall. On the outcropping huddled together for warmth were four people of varying heights and girths. One was a dwarf named Balfor Clangadin, a bit shorter than a human and quite a bit wider, he carried a chipped obsidian axe over his shoulder and a bow of solid obsidion the string made from a sahaugin leg tendom and quiver slung over his shoulder he wore a suit of blackened dragon scales and bore the scars of many battles against dragonkind. The child was actually a small adult known as a halfling her name was Merica Hammertoe, she had a dagger on her belt and a hand cross bow in the quiver on her side she was wearing a suit of leather armor that partially absorbed the light, her hands were thin with small muscles to pick locks. There was a huge Minotaur with a greataxe slung over his back he wore nothing but a loin cloth, his name was thud, and he bore the scars of life in a fighting pit, the scars covered his back and chest. The leader of the group was a stately elf nearing his 300th birthday his name was Aust Karastryx, he had a crown on his brow made of iron and rubies. The other's regarded him with a cautious respect but kept their thoughts well guarded because if they didn't he would know exactly what they had ever remembered or thought. He was a psionisist, someone who manipulated matter with their mind.
The halfling pulled out a collapsible telescope and surveyed the scene below. When she was sure the dragon was fast asleep she gave the signal and Balfor was first to begin descending from the cliff's summit the others followed except Aust who wanted to see everything happening in the battle that was sure to come. When Balfor reached the bottom the dragon sat bolt upright and breathed a huge cloud of the fog on him. The Minotaur lost it when he saw this happen to the man who saved him from an abusive owner; he unslung his axe and charged the dragon. His axe cut cleanly through the scale and bone and severed the monster's left foreleg. The dragon looked from the wound to the Minotaur and shot her jaws over him then bit with a loud crunch only the lower half of the minotaur remained. Blood streamed from the gash in the dragons leg. The halfling looked around and slowly faded into the shadows but what she found in those shadows she will never tell those who won't die never really knowing what killed them. When Aust watched how easily his closest friends fell he vowed to kill that beast. Aust fell to his knees and sobbed. The dragon stood to see what else was in her lair. When she finally noticed the old elf she asked, ''Are you crying because you realize that you're death will be slow while they never felt the pain, or is it that you realize that you have no chance of standing against me?'' The great dragon laughed at what she had deemed a pathetic creature. She never truly grasped how wrong she was for he spoke few words back, he shouted ''Go back to hell!'' and with that the dragon became a lifeless statue but the dragon's soul remains trapped in that body to this day, myth says that if ever a psionisist of power equal or greater than Aust's at the time of the binding that person will conquer the dragon empire (but then again who places stock in myth anyway). Aust let the tears roll from his face as he set to work making crystal statues of his friends so that all who found this place could see the dragon took three good people with her, although they got to rest in peace.
After spending a few days below ground reflecting on what had happened he picked up the egg and said ''You will forge an empire and I shall teach you what I know.'' and without looking back Aust took the egg and left the underground for his treetop kingdom in the mighty span oaks of Dragonwing forest.

Chapter 2 The New Exile
Months Later

The elves had grown used to not speaking of the exiled Prince Aust; he now lived in the forest below with a baby shadow dragon that had just learned how to fly. Aust was now leading a band of psionic green dragons, who were teaching the shadow dragon what being a dragon meant. Aust was also teaching him basic psionics.
The dragon egg had hatched the day of Aust's 300th birthday he was also exiled that same day. The dragon was seen as an omen of the elves waning power in the forest. They had been at war with the dragons for hundreds of years the only thing that had saved the elves this long was Aust master psion and master of the Drengen School of psionics. They had exiled their last and only hope to open his tutelage to the dragons.
Aust mounted his psionic dragon mount and they metaconcerted their minds into one. The dragon looked into the sky and they all took to the air as one. The elves tried sounding the alarm horns but the sound was drowned out by a psychic scream was released from the center of the city killing all in the market and within a thousand feet outside that all the extraplanar creatures were released from their bindings and plane shifted back to their homes. The king ran to the general's room but found Aust's old students over his body the king ran down the hall and felt Aust reach into his mind he looked up to his brother on the green dragon's back with the baby dragon on his lap. The king cried "I'll make you king." Aust laughed at his plea for his life and his eyes grew dark along with his skin as he became the first drow. Aust floated from his dragon's back and to the king. Aust held the dragon in his arms and the king floated over the edge of the balcony. Aust made his voice heard to all as he shouted "Hail your new emperor." The king was then ripped into pieces as Aust willed it to happen. Then fed his brother's heart to the baby dragon saying "Feed on his power and become the mightiest ruler this world has ever seen." The dragon glowed black and floated into the air becoming the size of a horse. The dragon released a portion of his mind into Aust's mind and stole his psionic power. Aust's face contorted as he was turned into a bust of himself with his soul trapped in it. "You did this to my guardian now I've returned the favor." The new dragon declared his name was Erachio Abyss and that he was the elves new ruler.

Chapter 3 New World Order

The new emperor exiled all elves from his forest empire and forced the green dragons to perform border patrol. The empire flourished without the elves. The orcs and goblins were created by the emperor's cruel experiments he beat the stupid elves until they became fierce unquestioning warriors of destruction. The goblins were made from insane dwarves who were twisted into hallow unfeeling monsters. The dwarves pretended not to notice more orcs and goblins being 'found' in the caves the emperor lived in.
He had taken all things that had come from the elves and sealed it in one of his side chamber, later that chamber would be reopened by a human druid under the rule of the next emperor. The world came to realize the true power in the forest wasn't the elves anymore the dragons had pushed them out into the desert without a leader and without supplies. The elves sent a few back at first but then realized the emperor left something he hadn't planned on an elf he had raped was pregnant with his child.
This did not escape his notice for long he sent orcen assassins. But the elves had the psions who had trained under Aust to protect her to make up for their crimes against the world.
Erachio eventually gave up and began calling the evil dragons to him. He took them down to the caverns where his guardian still stood and had them mate with demons and other creatures gaining an army all would quake before. He realized he had made a mistake and needed to destroy it before it grew old enough to carry a blade. In that he failed and the psions taught the master of the refugee elves the art of psionics. He showed greater skill than the new emperor or their master. The world soon knew of the second descendant of Aust Karastryx his name was Tarterus Styx Abyss and he would be the end to his father's sins.

Chapter 4 The Daughter

Erachio grew older and more powerful by the day and that gave him a terrible prospect he had his son in the desert learning combat, magic, and psionics from the elves. He decided that he needed a son who could deal death to those pitiful elves and his oldest son. He mated with the most powerful dragon in his land an old chromatic dragon whose desire for power was matched only by his own. The pair had a daughter and called her Myrith. She had the heads of her mother and the body of a humanoid. The child was trained to wield weapons that were the sharpest anyone could buy. Myrith set off for the desert where the elves guarded Tarterus
Myrith had been magically aged so she could beat Tarterus. The psions were asleep and so Myrith wandered into Tarterus's tent. He was sitting in his chair. When Myrith opened the tent flap she was blasted out of the frame. Her mind was assaulted with psychic tendrils that tore through her memories then turned her to sand as they left her mind.

Chapter 5 The Slavers

Years after Tarterus had made himself the new king of the elves, Erachio hit his 13,000th birthday, yes that much time has passed, he and Tarterus had reached the zenith of psionic knowledge, and they were true masters of psionic power. Erachio had forgotten his son and his daughter the moment he sent her out, but the elves were something he could never forget. He called in the biggest ogres in his empire, and gave them psionic dampening collars and told them, "Go out, enslave the elves and bring them to me. Before you go give this letter to the raksasha, he will teach you magic." The Raksasha taught them magic beyond what mortals should know. They taught the ogres how to bend light around them and the ogres showed natural aptitude for it. They were brought before the emperor again and he sent them off after demonstrating their magical and martial skill.
Tarterus had never raised a weapon and the elves knew he needed to learn real combat. They set to work forging him a long sword. For someone his size he needed a six foot sword. The weapons master had him use a great sword for now. Tarterus quickly mastered the greatsword, soon none of the elves would fight him. The smith's never finished the longsword they were making; the night Tarterus finally beat the weapons master he was called to the eleven city to discuss trade between the two groups. Erachio was watching as the ogres stole into the eleven township. The elves were all enslaved although those who resisted were cut down. The elves army and psions were among the dead. The cruel ogres cared little as they forced the elves into the forest.
The next day Tarterus returned in high spirits at having convinced the city to allow his elves to take up jobs there. He found his village destroyed. Tarterus did what he heard his grandfather had done long ago. He set to work recreating the entire village out of stone. Last he recreated the dead and found a lone child over a corpse crying. Tarterus walked up to comfort the child, but its head spun around backwards. It was hideous to look upon it had four eyes at the corners of it's square face, three mouths with razors for teeth and no lips, it had no nose only a blow hole at the top of its head. This thing had no bones and had blood streaming from it's mouths as it screamed, "I want fresh meat and blood." The child ran at Tarterus who simply breathed as hard as possible and a thick black cloud poured from his mouth. When the cloud was gone all that was left was it's desiccated husk of a body. Tarterus looked at the creature that had once been elven. Tarterus collapsed after all the strain he had been through. He laid there for six days, until he was visited by Corelian Lorethian.
The god of the elves spoke to the king of the elf slaves saying, "Do not blame yourself for their enslavement you need only worry for their freedom. Strike down your father. You will know when you're ready. You must unite the other kings of this world, convince Hextor and Heirounous to follow your cause, after that you must release the spirit of your father's guardian. Be well king of elves." Corelien left a bow and food and water.

Chapter 6: Impending Doom

The eleven captives were brought before the emperor who released the ogres from his rulership. "Listen to me elves of ancestors exiled from the forest. It takes much out of me to say it but I was wrong. I wish you to live as your ancestors did here in this treetop empire. Which among you was the ruler." Not one elf moved. "Well you did have a king right." A young man stepped forth. "Our king died during the trip. We were all workers our army was destroyed by those filthy mongrels." The young man was hit in the back of the head with a great club his skull caved in. The emperor called shadows around the ogre when they dispersed all that was left was a desiccated husk of a body. "Good elves I did not want that and to prove it." The emperor called in a cleric who mended the elf's bones then restored him to life. The elves decided to stay in the city until their king came for them as one of Corelian's clerics told the emperor, they didn't tell him his son lived.

Chapter 7 The Bandit king
6 years later

The emperor reached the climax of his power. There were bandits in his woods that none of the elves returned from after leaving to fight them back into the desert. The orcen leaders were the only bodies ever recovered. The emperor soon found out the bandit king had recently come to power, although the other kings of the world respected him and sent no armies to stop them.
The emperor left his castle to meet the bandit king, one of the bandits had come before the emperor to inform him that the bandit king wanted to meet him to discuss peace terms. The emperor landed among tents of stretched basilisk hide. The largest tent was a beautiful mix of winter wolf and dire tiger fur. There were two titans standing guard outside the tent. They did not flinch when the emperor approached, all the movement that was exhibited was moving arms to open the flaps of the tent. Inside sat a figure wrapped head to toe in cloth. "Greetings from the bandit king." Tarterus said to the emperor. Who replied "Lets just get this conference over with." Tarterus smiled "Surrender your empire to my rule or you will be killed in your palace." The emperor looked straight at the bandit king and noticed a greatsword protruding from the cloth. Tarterus noticed what his father saw, and stood tearing the cloth from him. The emperor shouted "I will never surrender to you half breed." The emperor tore off out of the tent. Tarterus watched his father leave without moving.

Chapter 8
End of corruption.

Tarterus sent the call for the elves who had left the empire for their king. The emperor quickly realized why none of the other kings had sent military aid to him during the bandit raids. The bandits had a tunnel complex running throughout the forest. It had been heavily fortified all the orcs that were sent into their caves, were being sent to their deaths.
The bandit scouts returned in the dead of night to find the camp raided and the bandits dead. The bandit king stood alone surrounded by dead ogre mages piled six deep. Blood covered the blade of his greatsword he just stood there watching the sky. He spread his wings and took off into the sky, he drew his bow knocked a single arrow. He flipped in the air and fired his bow. There was a loud thud as a giant owl hit the dead ogre bodies.
The emperor's shadow servants returned with all the information they had obtained. The emperor asked his general, "Do any of our soldiers have enough skill to beat him?" The general looked at his feet as he replied, "No my liege." The emperor began to fear he had lost the favor of the god's. "You general shall rally the rest of the army here in the castle for one last stand.
The castle stood a mile from the city and took up four of the great spanoaks. The main battlement was thirty feet off the ground, while the second was well over sixty feet. The main keep was crafted from a mix of mithril and adamantine. The soldiers swarmed to the battlements and prepared to give their lives for the emperor.
Dawn came without hesitation, a lone man stood on the bridge to the city wrapped head to toe in furs. The furs burst from him as though an explosion had gone off within them, revealing a man over twelve feet tall a greatsword on his back and a bow in his hands there was a quiver on strapped to his leg. He pulled an arrow and a red tendril came from his forehead lighting the tip on fire. He pulled the bow back and fired. It hit the wall and the soldiers nearby laughed. The arrow exploded blasting the wall to shards that killed the men on the second battlement. The soldiers panicked as elves in leather armor poured onto the bridge each one did exactly the same as the bandit king, drew an arrow, red tendrils comes out of their foreheads the tips of the arrows catch fire they all draw back as one, and all release the arrows at once fifty feet from them the arrows stop. The soldiers look around for the emperor, the arrows drift together forming a huge arrow larger than any balista could fire. The arrow hit the side of the castle and detonated blowing a hole in the side of the castle.
A sixteen foot half ogre/demon stepped out of the hole. The soldiers morale skyrocketed as the general stepped onto the battlements and shouted, "Tarterus Darastryx, king of bandits and elves, champion of Corelian Lorethian, master psion, and son of the emperor, I Sarjargan challenge you to one on one combat." Tarterus looked to him in amazement. "I accept but you forget to bow to your next emperor." Tarterus shouted as a green tendril shot out of his forehead and forced the general to drop to his knees. The soldiers fled the castle leaping from the castle into the trees far below.
The general stood as the most faithful soldiers drew their swords, the bandits did the same; The two groups charged each other and met in the middle. Some charged to Tarterus and some charged to the general both smacked them all away as they continued walking toward each other, they drew swords and when they met they took off into the air flying from each other then flying back with the clash of blades. Sparks rained on the men below who stopped fighting and watched as Tarterus met his equal. They spun around both drew bows and fired, the arrows collided deflecting off into the tree.
There was a scream from below as tentacles burst through the floor grabbing three soldiers and four bandits. The platform was surrounded with ghouls swarming to the top. The general looked to Tarterus, "We will continue after these are taken care of." Tarterus dove beneath the platform toward where the tentacles came from. The general smirked as he flew toward the horde of ghouls. A tentacle burst up and grabbed the general dragging him below. The general looked around desperately. He noticed Tarterus flying straight towards him greatsword raised, the tentacle was loped off releasing the general, who flew back up through the floor. He looked back to see what looked like a great dragon behind Tarterus. The general dismissed the thought and got back to fighting the undead.

Chapter 9
The Death of an Empire

When the last ghoul was slain, Tarterus had found who was behind the attack, a death knight older than the empire his name was Balfor Clangadin. He had fled holding a chipped obsidian greataxe that fell to the ground after the beast was slain. Tarterus knew what had happened to him, the only way to become a death knight was to be slain by a pure blood shadow dragon's breath.
Tarterus strode toward those still alive he noticed the general was not among them. Tarterus hurried out among the dead and found him locked in eternal combat with a death knight. The wretched creatre's sword through his chest and him grasping its dead skull. Tarterus stood them up and turned them to stone. He spun and faced the soldiers who were still alive and killed them where they sat.
Tarterus walked toward the hole in the wall of the castle. The emperor sat in the throne room awaiting death as his son had promised. Tarterus looked upon the coward all called the emperor and pitied him. Tarterus decided death would be too kind. He raised his hands saying "You shall serve as my throne, guard, and gateway to other planes." The emperor removed his father's brain and psionically preserved it and the soul making it nothing more than a crystal.
Tarterus stepped forth at the end of the night, the elves of the city realized what happened, the champion of Corelian Lorethian had prevailed. The elves rejoiced the king of their elders had returned.

More recently all his people died he left power. and now wanders not knowing who to trust. With the death of his people his own powers have weakened heavily, he needs followers to draw their emotions to feed his power.

Last edited by Crypt Master on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:32 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Tarterus Styx Abyss   Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:17 pm

- Ok first off you have 1 too many powers, remove 1 and then i'll check the rest (power wise).

Since you have a human side please add in info about what your character looks like especially age appearance, and gender(just put that info by your other info)
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Tarterus Styx Abyss   Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:12 am

Sorry about the extra had to bring him down from an old site, I believe ive made all the changes let me know if anything else needs done.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Tarterus Styx Abyss   Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:02 am

you still have 1 too many powers please remove one.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Tarterus Styx Abyss   Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:09 am

Edited two were missing a spacing so I've taken two off sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Tarterus Styx Abyss   Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 pm

how long does it take to move inbetween planes? how long does he have to wait before he can use this abillity again? how many times can he do this in a row?

how fast and how long can he fly?
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Tarterus Styx Abyss   Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:26 am

He can move instantly but he has to wait ten minutes before shifts. Time matches between the two. The other dimension is an extension of himself it is a prison that has it's own reality each cell is created from blocks of dwarf star alloy so that not even light can enter or escape there is no way out and no way in once the last blocks are put in place.

His flying speed is lacking being that he uses wings. He is only capable of speeds of around 60mph for around a three hours before requiring four hours of rest.

As a side note I see there are no villains yet so I'm changing him to be a villain
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Tarterus Styx Abyss   Tarterus Styx Abyss EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Congratulations your app is now...

Tarterus Styx Abyss Tumblr17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarterus Styx Abyss   Tarterus Styx Abyss Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarterus Styx Abyss
Page 1 of 1