Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) I_vote_lcapMoving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) I_voting_barMoving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) I_vote_lcapMoving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) I_voting_barMoving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) I_vote_lcap0%Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) I_vote_lcap0%Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) I_vote_lcap100%Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) Empty
PostSubject: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 pm

The day has come finally for Steve to head out to Steel City, and away from this crummy old apartment right by all the traffic. Steve was overly excited to be moving to the new city, mainly because he would live near Tarterus. There was much to do in his home as it was still cluttered with vials of diseases, shots for vaccines, experimental viruses, his back up copies of his current guns and hundreds boxes full of ammunition going from RPG shots, Pistol Bullets, and Armor Piercing Sniper Rifle bullets.

He had a run-down car outside his house, it worked but it would be a long day if he was going to do all this moving of his things by himself. Times like this he wished he had super strength and flight, that could make things go swell and he'd get it all done in one trip. Instead it will taking him most likely 9-12 trips of a 2-3 hour drive to steel city. He began to carry out box by box grunting from the heaviness of the ammunition boxes that were roughly the size of him in length and with.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Bow was taking a leisurely stroll through downtown as she did sometimes to familiarize herself with her surroundings. She noticed a guy loading boxes into his car and looked pretty destitute so she decided to help. Just because it was downtown didn't mean everyone was evil, right? She walked straight up to him,a little up tight because of the area, but still with a friendly smile and bubbly aura around her.

Hello! My name's Rain Bow! Do you need any help, sir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Steven drops the box, and scatters about for gun or something dangerous to guard himself with. When he turns around to peak at his threat, he realizes its a false alarm.......but then he notices the box begins to sound and it beeps some. As he opens it one of his experimental bombs were about to go off, he fanatically searched for it. Once he got a hold of it, the bomb stuck zero. And just a squirt of salt water came out, he sighed from the bomb's failure but also that it was harmless and didn't destroy anything.

With a touch of anger he tosses it over the metal fence by a house, it makes a loud beep sound and the bomb pops open and blasts out gallons of water, flooding the yard and walk ways of the apartment along with blasting up the trash cans making it rain moldy food and dirty objects on the general yard of the building. Steven quickly turns away and tries to whistle but tragically fails. He grins a little nervous at the girl and to cover up things he tells her.

"I DID NOTHING! THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING ALL WEEK!!!........" he silences down then tries some more and says "Yeah like I was saying, it has been-" shouts to make sure the neighbors hear and don't blam him "RAINING LIKE THIS ALL WEEK!! ONE FAST TERRIBLE STORM AND BAM YOUR HOME IS WRECK! CERTAINLY NOT FROM A BOMB MADE BY A 17 YEAR OLD!!"

He looks around as know one notices and then scratchs his head looking at this girl, "Ummmm......yeah sure you can help......I hae to make like 9-12 trips out of town......" begins to mutter to himself "though if these bombs keep going off, the wrong one might activate and blow my home sky high along with some of the surrounding buildings too...."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:08 am

Paige was driving down town on her motorcycle wearing her civilian clothes an sunglasses. today was her first day off from the bar and decided a drive downtown would be nice. Paige came up to a red light and put her foot on the ground when she heard a fimilliar voice and looked left and right someone catching her eye. "Steven? What is he doing here?" as the light turned green she drove over to Steven and put her foot down and looked to him.

"Hey Dude Ray what are you doing here?"

She said to Steven calling him a name that she used to call him as a little girl just to annoy him.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:13 am

Bow stood there a little embarrassed as she saw the guy drop his box. She began to step forward and help him but saw him turn around with a gun. Her eyes grew wide in terror. She was just trying to help him, gosh! Then she heard a beeping sound and grew puzzled as he frantically looked for the source. When he pulled out what seemed to be a bomb she started to say what, but barely got her mouth positioned for the first letter before it squirted water at him.

*giggle*he threw it over the fance. She gave him a "what the?" face and when it flooded the yard she couldn't help but burst out laughing. She stopped for a moment, with a grin still on her face, as he turned around and tried to whistle and grinned at her. She started laughing again as he yelled at his neighbors. She laughed until she cried and he spoke to her again as she continued to giggle.

After he finished talking she stood there for a few seconds trying to compose herself.

*giggle* That's a lot of trips! *giggle* What are you doing making water bombs? *giggle* Sorry, *giggle* You just waterlogged my brain. *giggle* How can I help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:28 am

Being a bit frazzled but also now laughing some at his own mistake of dropping the box, then the event that followed. He spoke with a giggly tone holding back some laughter to get out the message "Well good thing I'm moving out of here, last thing they need is more *laughs* 'rain'. I actually though don't know why on earth I make some of these things. Some are out of boredom others from curiosity, and most for combat purposes, it would certainly be bad if a demon composed of fire got hit with that water bomb, no?"

He then points toward the pillows and blankets, "I'd have you carry these boxes but I doubt you'd want to hold onto boxes that could kill you with the wrong word, touch, or movement. *laughs*"He then hears a familiar voice one he was not as fond of for certain reasons, but such reasons would be set aside considering who she was. "Why hello, long time no see sister." Obviously ignoring the fact she was older, for he was just thinking she was just one to age faster in appearance unlike himself.

"What brought you here?" Grows silent thinking that it could be that it was because of the water flooding of the building next door's yard and walk-ways. He rubs his neck and with a curious tone "Do you reside in this city? Or you just found me....some how.....and decided to drop in, like always?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:43 am

Paige turned off the bike removing her sunglasses.

"I started to live here about a year after I left and my pressance is well known to many people considering I have been protecting the city alone for quiet some time"

She got off the bike and leans on it crossing her arms.

"You know I thought you were smart and noticed things most people wouldn't but here you are acting like you aren't even phased that I'm clearly 3 years older than what I'm supposed to be but until you do I gess I could just calling you little brother until you do."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:53 am

As he gave her instructions she almost objected to carrying pillow boxes, but as he said what would be the other chooice, she decided carrying light boxes like a girl was preferrable over death boxes. She then almost asked why he had such boxes but her thought process was interrupted by the oncoming of Paige. As he said she was his sister Bow turned her head.

Sister? Really?

They then continued their conversation as she just stood there. The dialogue ended on a bit of a sour note. So instead of trying to say anything, she just started to move boxes labeled PILLOWS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:01 am

Looking surprised at this, but then was alright some with it and with a calm voice "I'm not to worried about it, this just means you will get old, wrinkled, and die before me." Smirks some then continues "I've missed you sister, I'm glad to see you've been alright enough to have not died on your own." He then says with a nice tone "If you want to, you can always help me with these boxes, they are a bit deadly, but the bad ones that say Experimental I will handle, I'd really appreciate it."

After a few moments to think if he should say this next thing he decides to say it, "I'm moving to a new home in Steel City so I can live by this guy I really like, originally I'd never do such a thing but he said I should and that he was quite liking of me too...." Sighs in a happiness and he picks up a box full of flesh eating disease RPG Shots and loads it onto the truck.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:13 am

Paige starts to pick up some random boxes that didn't say experimental or pillows but didn't bother looking a the labels.

"You know my names not sister right?"

)((sorry short post))
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:19 am

Bow was loading boxes as they continued to talk, then when Paige asked her question, she responded.

By the way... Hello Paige. *giggle*

She then turned to Steve.

So you're moving an entire city just for some guy? Why would you do that?

She kept moving boxes and almost picked up a box of experimentals as she was talking, but luckily caught herself and went for some kitchen utensils instead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 am

Smiled some and said with a nice tone "I do this because, I want to see him more. Besides I'd be moving into a much better home. I think its a great decision and I can't wait"He looks at Bow "Wouldn't you do the same, if you fell for a guy?"

(Short posts get short posts Wink )
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:36 am

Paige smirked and looked to steven.

"Got a new boy toy already huh? Whats his name?"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:06 pm

I've never thought much about it...

Bow then blushed as she thought of Tobias. She would probably do just that, but, she didn't even know where he lived and now was thinking about that. She snapped back into reality as Paige toyed with her brother.

*giggle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:11 pm

He smiled greatly, and blushed while snickering to himself, with a nice sweet tone "Boy-toy? Well no, but I guess we are on the first stages of romance still. Never would have thought I'd find Tarterus where I had found him...." Smiles remembering the past events and thinking of all the possible future ones he'd have with him. He thing grabs some more boxes and loads them on the truck.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Paige holds a box and paused.

"You meet Tarterus? he's a pretty bad ass fighter and a pretty nice and weird guy."

She said walking up to the truck putting the box into it.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Bow goes back to moving boxes as the two siblings talk. She then turned back to them.

Who is Tarlerus?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Right away Steve says with a gleeful, "He is great, that's who, he can make me feel great and important. And I feel like we could become very close. I just know you both would like him!" Steven loads the last box that could possibly fit in the car then looks at them. "Hey you two wanna come with? It'd be much less boring if I could speak with you both."

Waiting for a response he left out purposely where he met Tarterus and what he currently does as a job. Steve hoped secretly that these things wouldn't come up nor would the fact of the contents of the boxes and how he had created them. Or where he gets all this money from, or the fact that he was always in the part of town when someone died because of his viruses and/or diseases or killed by other means.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 pm

"Sure I'll follow you on my bike."

She said going back over to her bike putting one her sunglasses and kicks the stand back and puts her foot down to stop the bike from falling and turns it on.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:37 pm

He sounds like a great guy! You're very lucky to have found him. *giggle* ... Sure! I'll ride with you! Sounds like fun! She flashed a brilliant smile as he distracted her train of thought and got into his car with one last box on her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Steven gets into the car and begins to drive at a steady pace slowly rising in speed and made sure never to come to any sudden stops. After a half an hour Steven finally gets a chance to distract from the calm high way and speak to Bow. With a now calm tone and not to concerned with how she'd react ".......soo....your bound to have some questions right? Depending on what they are I could answer them if you'd like." Looking back at the road he focuses on it for the rest of the time, and he would respond yes but he would be determined to keep his eyes on the road. He did not want to run into a wrong thing and cause some heavy destruction and death.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Paige followed on her bike sticking close to them.

((skip me until you get to his place then I'll move thread to steel so it works))
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Bow looked into the box in her lap as they gained speed. She didn't recognize what was inside so when Steven asked her if she had any questions she, possibly oblivious to the normal household item, asked.

What's this? Pointing at the box in her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Steven chuckled as to her grabbing the one box that he had hid some of his experiments in disguised as a plates and silver wear box. That way if he was robed of his vaccines and diseases he's be able to keep some without the thief knowing. "That my dear is a box full of plates" He chuckled towards his fib "Alright not actually it may seem like it but really it has some of my experiments in there." He smiled as he drove the car, not phased by how bad that may come off.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Experiments!? It's not gonna blow my face off is it? *giggle* She was being have joking but also have serious. She didn't know what to expect from this guy yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Downtown-
Jump to: