Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Jolie Mchenry (finished) I_vote_lcapJolie Mchenry (finished) I_voting_barJolie Mchenry (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Jolie Mchenry (finished) I_vote_lcapJolie Mchenry (finished) I_voting_barJolie Mchenry (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Jolie Mchenry (finished) I_vote_lcap0%Jolie Mchenry (finished) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Jolie Mchenry (finished) I_vote_lcap100%Jolie Mchenry (finished) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Jolie Mchenry (finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Jolie Mchenry (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Jolie Mchenry (finished)   Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:51 pm

"Be afraid"

Jolie Jennifer McHenry

Jolie Mchenry (finished) Older_11

Fox mode:
Jolie Mchenry (finished) Seven_10

===IDENTITY===
Full Name:
Jolie Jennifer McHenry
Nickname(s):
Jolly, J,
Codename:
Soul
Alias(es):
Foxy, Beautifully Winged,JJ
Classification:
Human/Hybrid.
Affiliation:
Neutral/Evil
Birthday:
9/11

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
Originally white, dyed light brown.
Eye Color:
Bright Pink, uses green contacts
Height:
5'8 (6'1 when fox form on hind legs)
Weight:
120 (199 when in fox form)
Other Traits:
She has a mark around her belly button that shows her powers.
When she turns into a fox her eyes turns too slits and the mark around her belly button glows.
She also has an English accent.
She has a tattoo of the "Black parade" symbol on her left rib.
She has other tattoos on her body
She has lots of piercings

===POWERS===

Powers:
Seven Tailed Fox: Jolie can transform into a seven tailed fox which gives her some extra powers in the form. The down side to this is she can't speak to humans when she is in fox form and usually hits things with her constant flicking 7 tails.

Claws:
When Jolie is in fox form she has above average claws that can cut through steel. The claws get a foot long on her front paws.They can easily rip through flesh but takes some time on bricks.

Super speed:
When she is in Fox from she can run up to 50 MPH.

Super sight:
When in fox form she can her sight is enhanced to 50/50, so bright things could hurt her.

Super hearing:
When in fox form her hearing is 70 times better. Loud noises would hurt her too.

Talking to animals:
She can talk to animals in Fox Form, but it sounds like howling and growling to humans. That also means shape shifter's that turn into animals or people who have the power to talk to animals can speak with her.

Skills:
Acrobatic: She's very flexible, she has good balance, and she had many years of gymnast training. She can lift her foot over her head, balance on a tight rope, and do flips and land it all on the tight rope. She's been doing this since age 6 and has trained with a circus ever since.

Stealthy:
Jolie is super stealthy and could slip through a crowd easily, if she had on a hood.

Robbing Skills:
Jolie is skilled with robbing things and could pick pocket someone without them noticing. She also can pick almost any lock with her lock picks.

Tattoo:
Jolie is a very talented tattoo artist, half of her tattoos she's done herself.

Music Skills:
Jolie is freakishly good with the guitar, Violin, and is an amazing singer

Boxing:
Jolie is a trained (professional) boxer and kick boxer.

Weaknesses:
Bright Lights:
In fox form, bright lights can easily make Jolie blind. They also effect her in human form because she has above average seeing, so she often wears sunglasses.

Loud noises:
When in fox form, she has really good hearing and loud noises could make her go deaf. They could also make good distractions for her.

Mortal:
Although Jolie is epic, she is still mortal and human things will still hurt her.

Fox-form:
She cannot speak when she is in fox form so she has a lack of team work. Bright lights and loud noises could hurt her considering her hearing and seeing is enhanced.

Equipment:
Lock Picks
Pistol
Tattoo artist supplies
Violin-glass, custom made
Black acoustic guitar

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Jolie is a very tough girl kind of person. She doesn't like doing group things, but if they are reaching the same goal she's okay with it. She hates being underestimated because when she was little people did it to her so much. She is will powered, cocky, sarcastic, and has a wide sense of humor, if it's dark. She is a very mission focused girl and gets serious when a mission is mentioned. When it comes to fun and games, she is a great prankster and it known to make people laugh.
She is also known to be an excellent singer and guitarist, but most of all, Violinist. When playing the violin it's like shes a whole different person. She gets out most of her emotions through her violin and when playing it, if you get her music, you understand Jolie.

Strengths:
Being Bold
Being self reliant
Her training
Her skills

Interests/Habits:
Teen Titans
Music
her violin
tattoos
piercings
loud music
fighting
boxing
winning

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Dad (Deceased) Mom (Deceased) Brother (Xavior, Dragon Hybrid).
Place of Origin:
England
Current City:
Travels
History:
Jolie grew up in a Traditional English home with a loving family. Her dad was a famous scientist and her mom was an owner of a planting shop. Jolie and her brother had no school on a Monday so they went to there fathers laboratory to observe there fathers new project, turning people into animals. Jolie was four and her brother was ten, they were young and curious and when there dad wasn't looking they squirmed into the lab room and was infected by the gas that gave them both tattoo's on there stomachs.

1 year later when there parents found out they were in pure shock and put them through many tests. Instead of being loved children they grew in a experiment. They were taken out of public school and were home schooled, they had different tests everyday until one day the wrong person found out the wrong data. They killed Jolie's parents and tried to capture Jolie and Xavior. Xavior killed the man by turning into a dragon hybrid, after that they separated and ended up in different sides of the world. He was in Asia learning about dragons and how to control his powers while Jolie was trying to put it aside like nothing happened.

Jolie joined the Circus at age 5 and has traveled with them ever since, rarely changing because she was always so peppy and happy. She puts it off and only a few people know about the whole fox thing. Over-all she's had a rough life that she's tried to forgot, she knows one day that it will come back.

The circus she joined had exploded with all her friends, whom she considered family, leaving Jolie alone. She joined another circus which she became the main act, because the circus was mundane. She was simply out for a walk, licking a lollipop, when she saw a couple of men being chased by a man with a baseball bat. She easily knocked out the man with a baseball bat and followed the other man.
They threw away a mirror which Jolie was too curious to ignore. She pulled it out and looked into which she saw a tall girl with short, brown, spiky hair and green eyes. The girl grabbed Jolie and pulled her in, locking her in an alternate dimension.
Little did young Jolie know that the girl who trapped her there, was her older self, escaping from a prison.

Last edited by Moon772 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jolie Mchenry (finished)   Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Claimed
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jolie Mchenry (finished)   Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:21 pm

hate to say thisbut you techniquly have 7 powers

super srength
super speed
super jump
super sight
super hearing
talking to animals
and clawing threw metal

just because you put it in one line or under 1 power doesn't mush them together like playdough so please take away at least 2
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Jolie Mchenry (finished)   Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:44 pm

EDITED!!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jolie Mchenry (finished)   Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Jolie Mchenry (finished)   Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:30 pm

edited.. It seems drastic.. but read the history to understand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Jolie Mchenry (finished)   Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:44 pm

claimed
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Jolie Mchenry (finished)   Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:50 pm

looks good to me. reapproved
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Jolie Mchenry (finished)   Jolie Mchenry (finished) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Bruh, moving this to the inactive section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jolie Mchenry (finished)   Jolie Mchenry (finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jolie Mchenry (finished)
Page 1 of 1