Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) I_vote_lcapBlood Blade(re apping in progress) I_voting_barBlood Blade(re apping in progress) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) I_vote_lcapBlood Blade(re apping in progress) I_voting_barBlood Blade(re apping in progress) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) I_vote_lcap0%Blood Blade(re apping in progress) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) I_vote_lcap0%Blood Blade(re apping in progress) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Blood Blade(re apping in progress) I_vote_lcap100%Blood Blade(re apping in progress) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Blood Blade(re apping in progress)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Blood Blade(re apping in progress) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Blade(re apping in progress)   Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:08 pm

”I never break a promise, and I never make one that I can't keep.”

Annabella Kelongo

Pictures are un-updated

Blood Blade(re apping in progress) New_ch13

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Annabella Kelongo
Nickname(s): Bella, Anna, Annabell (known as) Linda Mellonter
Codename: The red Warrior
Classification:Meta Human
Affiliation:Neutral
Birthday:June 6th, 1996

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Blond curly hair usually in pony tail (died originaly black and red)
Eye Color:(wears eye color changing contacts) Bright blue eyes (completely black when using powers also has black flames coming off the sides) (originally blood red colored)
Height:5’6”
Weight:125lbs
Other Traits: usually has on bright pinkish red lip stick

===POWERS===

Powers:

Blood Weapons: Anna can manipulate her own blood making it into projectiles and solid weapons. Anna needs to have an open wound in order to shoot out her blood or even use this power. When she solidifies her blood it becomes as strong as steel. Anna can keep the blood connected to her through the open wound to keep her from blooding out or passing out. Anna can lose up to 4 gallons worth of blood before passing out but if she reabsorbs any blood the about of blood he lost will decrees.

Blood Absorption: Anna can reabsorb any blood that she finds threw open wounds or any open part of her body (must be her own blood).

Blood Regeneration/heart beat: Anna can focus on her blood and heart to make it make blood faster in order to do stronger abilities but this can be dangerous because she’s making her heart beat faster which could cause her to have a heart attack.

Blood Rerouting/Healing: Anna can stop her own bleeding and can also reroute her blood to increase the rate of her healing. Anna spent most of her night training with Slade researching the blood flow and healing process of the human body so now she can heal the following:

Within 10 or less seconds:
Cuts
Flesh wounds

Within 1hr (must stay completely still and completely focus on wounds to heal if she loses focus she has to start all over again):
Anything in between bone injures and deep flesh wounds

3hr (must stay completely still and completely focus on wounds to heal if she loses focus she has to start all over again):
Bones
Guts

Cannot heal:
Killing blows to head aka brain or the heart [/color]

Skills: Annabella has a wide range of knowledge of weapons so she knows what to use and how to use each weapon for a fight, Annabella was able to master Mixed martial arts an acrobatics all within 3 years of training, while she was a little girl who wasn't goth Annabella always cooked and baked with her mom so she knows how to cook alot of basic foods, Anna is a pro ballet dancer and uses her skills in it fights.

Weaknesses: Annabella can only disconnect or lose 3 gallons worth of blood before passing out. The more cuts Annabella makes to release more blood to do more damage the more she has to focus on stopping the blood from leaving her body at the spots that are cut and if she doesn’t it will make her lose blood faster.

Equipment:Pocket knife, steel toed boots.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Anna finds horror films/books very funny. Anna is quite mellow and takes promises very seriously. Anna is nothing like the way she was 5 years ago. She makes more jokes now and is more laid back always willing to bether for a freind or her family. Being put with a adoptive family really helped anna out making her more caring and more hero material like.

Strengths: The more cuts Annabella makes on her body the more powerful she can get. Using her abilities, knowledge of weaponry, Mixed Martial arts, Acrobatics, Surviving on her own.

Interests/Habits: Any music that sounds angry or sad, the colors pink, black and red, tends to laugh at horror films like they were comedies(the scarier the funnier), her family, fighting crime

Likes: Any music that sounds angry or sad, the color black,pink, and red, disturbing gruesome dark things, Black animals, horror films(thinks their funny), ballet

Dislikes: Bugs, super perky happy people, the stereotypical popular girl, when people assume things about her, her past, when her brother bothers her

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Twin Brother(Alan Kelongo, died) Noah Mellonter (16 year old adopitve brother) Mindy Mellonter (adoptive mother) Mikey Mellonter(adoptive fauther) Bucky Mellonter (her black 8 year old husky dog that her family got 1 week after anna was adopted to make her feel like she wasnt the only new member of the family)
Place of Origin: A city in Florida
Current City: Gotham
History: Annabella and her twin brother Alan where both born with the same powers but with slight differences. As a kid Alan was always better at using his powers than Annabella but also much more twisted than her as well. Annabella never liked using her powers but was always forced her to use them against him being the only one who could stand a remote chance against him in the entire city.

As time moved on Annabella’s happy and very girly personality turned more dark and gothic and her powers became much stronger but both things paled in caparison to Alan’s. Alan became more twisted and also craved more power. By the time they both hit age 16 Alan had a great deal of power and wanted to prove how strong he was by massacring the entire city.

Annabella tried to stop him but failed. Alan left her alive for 2 reasons one to take the blame and 2nd so one day he can finally have a rival worth fighting. Annabella managed to get away by using her powers but got 2 things in return, the code name Blood Blade from the police, and a placed in the most wanted list. Anna eventually killed her brother and was proven innocent but had to join Slade to do so.

Anna aked her own death just to escape Slade and moved to Gotham after removing the armor attached to her but luckly her powers were so strong there was no scaring. Anna was adopted by some nice people getting an annoying little brother and had a great life Anna lived a normal life until she heard that robin now night wing made a new team called the team and decided to become a true hero but kept who she really is a secret from everyone.

Last edited by Paige on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Blade(re apping in progress)   Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:28 am

Claimed expect a reply soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Blade(re apping in progress)   Blood Blade(re apping in progress) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:32 am

Can't wait to see the picture! This is a very interesting character!

Blood Blade(re apping in progress) Moon_a17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Blade(re apping in progress)   Blood Blade(re apping in progress) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Blade(re apping in progress)
Page 1 of 1