Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) I_vote_lcapDeath of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) I_voting_barDeath of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) I_vote_lcapDeath of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) I_voting_barDeath of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) I_vote_lcap0%Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) I_vote_lcap0%Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) I_vote_lcap100%Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) Empty
PostSubject: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:38 am

"It has been 2 years since the massacre of an entire city in Florida and the chase of the thought killer of the city Blood Blade or also known as Annabella Kelongo but after reports of what seemed to be 2 teenagers fighting with what was thought to be blood we have located a grave of Alan Kelongo brother of Annabella Kelongo.

We have removed Alan from the grave and after seeing his blood was black we have figured out that the true killer of the city was in fact Alan Kelongo and not Annabella Kelongo. The police has already move Alan's grave to a more proper one and all charges on Annabella Kelongo have been lifted and the govnement would like to apologize to Annabella for never believing her and attempts on her life multiple times. Annabella if you are watching this all of the channel 8 news crew would like to personally say sorry for the past 2-...."

The T.V. located inside a T.V. store window with the picture of a woman news reporter is broken by a sword made of blood. Anna shoots the blood back into her hand as she heals it again and walks away from the T.V. store wearing her Slade uniform putting something white into her mouth and continues to walk as she mutters.

"too little too late... time to finish my final plan...."

A siren goes off a few blocks away and Anna pauses and looks over to the source. "bank robbery huh.... how original..." Anna looks at her one mask that hangs on her belt on the side of her hip and looks back up and walks over to the robbery. "don't help only watch stick to the plan" Anna would walk over to a building across the street and cut her finger tip and shoot out some blood to use as claws and climbs up the side of the building up to the top of the roof and sits down on the edge of the building with her legs crossed as she reabsorbs the blood claws and heals her fingers watching the whole scene.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 pm

(OOC: Is this during day or night?)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:59 pm

ooc: you pick but if you cant pik one just go with night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:41 pm

It was a dark night, Scorpion was perched on a rooftop and was alerted to the sound of a bomb going off and a security door being destroyed. Without a word he crept in behind them Wow, it sure is dark in here boss What is there to be afraid of? There`s no way anyone will catch us, unless Batman is hiding in here or something Your right bo- from behind Scorpion had silently knocked him out. They aimed their torches at where their companion was, but saw only his unconscious form My god! What`s happening! they heard the scream of another robber and quickly turned to his location to see him unconscious and with his knee-caps rendered un-usable Who the hell is doing this? Batman`s little bitch (Robin) is out of town!

Suddenly another of his team-mates screams in pain, a thud is heard, 3 down, 2 to go and then they see someone hanging from the ceiling in front of them Boo, they panic and fire their guns, but alas he had dissapeared in the split second they used to aim their guns, but they didn`t realize until they had wasted their ammo. The leader went to reload but saw his gun in half, the other remaining man screamed in pain and fell to the floor Stay back!! the man threw his gun away and charged at where he saw the man run to, running into nothing but a wall. Scorpion stepped into the light, the man ran at him and swung, but he was so scared he missed completely, Scorpion hadn`t even needed to dodge. Scorpion kicked the man in the neck, then in the crotch and finally in the back of the head, knocking the man out.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:30 am

Anna saw scorpion enter the bank and followed him once he beat up all the villains anna crossed her arms and leaned on the side of the exit door and looked at scorpion.

"I thought you were supposed to be a bad guy not a good one...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 pm

What gave you that impression? as they were both apprentices of Slade, they had met quite frequently, Scorpion didn`t like her and she didn`t like him based on their conversations.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:26 pm

Anna raised an eyebrow at him.

"your one of slades apprentices and according to raven and every other titan and person in this city slade the definition of evil."

Anna doesnt even look at him now.

"I dont see how you can be his apprentice and not be evil too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:36 pm

It`s simple, just because he`s evil, doesn`t mean I`m evil, things like that don`t determine who I am, Good or Evil is determined by ones actions, not ones connections, that`s what I was taught, that`s what I believe. I don`t care if you think I`m crazy, it`s not as inaccurate as I`d like to admit it is, I`ll just shrug it of.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:46 pm

"by ones actions huh? good way of thinking of it... i guess. so why is a good guy like you hanging around a guy like slade?"

anna said the main reason anna didnt like scorpion was the fact she thaut her was evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:00 pm

...When I was younger, around 13 years old, I was part of a crime fighting team for young heroes, kinda like the titans, one day, we were trying to defeat a villain going by the name of Deathstroke, but he was well guarded, my sister and I were the only ones left standing by the time we reached Deathstroke, but she was too weak to fight so I had to do it by myself, I lost, Deathstroke got away and... he voice was shaking by the time he found the strength to continue his tale ... my sister had died of blood loss, she wanted to give up and get medical attention, but I wanted to fight Deathstroke so bad to avenge my friends that had already fallen that I didn`t listen! I wanted to kill myself but I couldn`t do it, so I vowed to kill him, one day Slade told me that he wanted Deathstroke to die too and promised to train me
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:13 pm

anna squeezed her arm a bit as her face is hidden by the shadows.

"I've done somethings im not too prod of as well but soon I'll have everything i have screwed up fixed and won't be working with slade much longer either...... the only thing that keeps me goin some times is the fact that soon one day not to farfrom now things will get better and not worse for once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Scorpion stayed silent and put some handcuffs on the thugs wrist`s.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Anna walk over to scorpion grabbing one of the cuffs and helps cuff the thugs and looks to scorpion.

"your not as bad as a guy as I thought you were.... we might want to leave soon we don't want slade seeing that where stopping a robbery he might not like it that and he gets pissed off at me every time I leave the hide out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:04 pm

...Okay, lets go, the police are coming anyway he jumped on top of a nearby skyscraper and turned to look back at Anna.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:07 pm

anna followed scorpion by climbing up the wall with blood claws reasorbing the blood healing her hands and stands near the edge of the building looking atscorpion.

"so why are you not at slades hide out anyways?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:14 pm

I`ve got to do something between training and sleeping, other than brooding. Why aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:18 pm

ANna stayed straight faced.

" had to get something very important I would be back by now but something interest came on the news then that robbery came up."

Anna keeps her straight face crossin gher arms.

"your not goin back to the hide out just yet are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:20 pm

No...why?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:30 am

"No reason just curious......"

Anna says looking away from scorpion now.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:34 am

"No reason just curious......"

Anna says looking away from scorpion now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Scorpion looked around So... is there any particular reason we`re up here?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Anna looks at him raising an eyebrow

"you do realize I followed YOU up here right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Yeah, well you didn`t need to follow me he tapped his foot on the ground rhythmically.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Anna shurgs with her arms crossed.

"yeah and your point is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:59 pm

(OOC: When exactly is Anna going to fake her death?)

Scorpion hesitated for a few seconds, not thinking of how he could respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)   Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker) Empty

Back to top Go down

Death of Blood Blade and the end to a long nightmare (Pikazard, Moon772, Stryker)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Downtown-
Jump to: