Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) I_vote_lcapIntro Black blood the real killer(open) I_voting_barIntro Black blood the real killer(open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) I_vote_lcapIntro Black blood the real killer(open) I_voting_barIntro Black blood the real killer(open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) I_vote_lcap0%Intro Black blood the real killer(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) I_vote_lcap0%Intro Black blood the real killer(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Intro Black blood the real killer(open) I_vote_lcap100%Intro Black blood the real killer(open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Intro Black blood the real killer(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Intro Black blood the real killer(open) Empty
PostSubject: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:30 am

A girl runs through Jump City Central Park tripping over herself barely stopping herself from falling. A weird dark figure follows her hopping and flipping from tree to tree and looks to be able to go much faster but chooses not to so it can follow her longer. He trips on a rock and falls down a hill falling and tumbling and is stopped by a large rock coughing up blood. Her face was cut up and bleeding. Her leg had a huge gash in it and seemed to be broken.

The figure stands at the top of the hill looking down at her. The girl’s eye widens as she tries to drag her body away looking back at the figure ever so often. The figure pulls out a 2 foot long katana and stabs its arm. It then jumps down to the girl as a large black claw grabs her non broken legs as she screams. The arm lifts her up into the air dangling her upside down facing the figure as the moon light revels his face.

The right side of his face was covered by his black hair with a strip of red and his left eye was black with flames also black coming of its side. He wore a twisted smile on his face as blood splatters onto his face. He then throws away the dead body as he lifts his pointer finger up to his mouth and bites it making it bleed a little as he touches the blood on his face and lifts away his hand as all the blood follows it and goes inside it.

”Damn that face she wore…. I see it so many times… and no matter how many times I see it, it never gets old or any less funny!”

He looks up to the sky and smiles as the black hand turns to blood and reenters his body as the wound heals.

”Annabella’s going to be so mad at me when she sees this especially since the cops are dumb enough to this she would do this… “

He starts to laugh with his hands on his hips.

Last edited by Paige on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Starfire was flying around town keeping an eye out for any trouble that might be reeping havoc on the citizens of Jump City. Usually, these little guard strolls were met with no incidents so she usually just let her mind wonder, but tonight was going to be different.

She heard the scream come from Central Park. She was almost clear across town but zoomed to the scene in less than 30 seconds. She landed in front of the figure as he started to laugh. She saw a girl dead behind him and then looked at him her hands starting to glow.

Who are you!? And what have you done to this girl?

He looked familiar to her, but she couldn't seem to make the connection quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:18 pm

He tried to hold back his laughter as he talked.

"Oh nothing it's not my fault....*cracks up a bit* It as my sister she's a cold blooded....."

He bursts into laughed again then takes a deep breath.

"Oh I'm so sorry I can't hold back my laughter and lie about Annabella when I know that I'm about to kill the person that I'm lieing to."

He re cuts his arms.

"But seriously I'm gonna kill you like I did that one girl."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:25 pm

YOU are the one they call Anna's brother? YOU killed all those innocent people!? And you think you are going to be able to kill ME!? YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THE PAIN YOU HAVE CAUSED!!

As she spoke, her eyes shown green and her hands grew bright with powerful starbolts. She didn't give him a chance to explain. From what she has heard he is not to be trusted and if he had enough nerve to slaughter an entire city and then blame it on his sister, she didn't want to listen.

She then aimed at hime and threw a torrent of starbolts hurrdling straight at him.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Alan flipped and dodged all the bolts as he said.

"Oh you know little Annabella? Does she still wear that girly pink dress and play with dolls?..... Oh yeah almost forgot."

He then made super huge black blades out of the sides of his arms.

"She goth now..."

He then ran at Starfire.

"Friends, family, loved ones.... they all make her weak and I want her strong so I know I truly am the strongest when I kill her!"

He said swinging both blades a Starfire.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Starfire jumped into the air and flipped over Alan.

You are the weak one. Anna is a very strong girl. She has already grown because her FRIENDS have helped her. You are the one who suffers because you do NOT HAVE FRIENDS!

On those last few words she put her hands together and blasted a stream of star bolts at him and would run to follow wherever he dodged and would fling her foot at his face.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Alan did a back flip and dodged the stream of starbolts but was kicked in the face by her and was flung back wards.

"She's weak, your weak, everyone is weak and I AM STRONG!"

He then sent out streams of black blood into the air moving as if they were underwater and then they all shot at her form all directions but non hit her. Anna blocked the steams with her own but seemed like they wouldn't be able to continue to block much longer as she glared at Alan she yelled at Starfire in an almost demonic sounding tone as her eyes were black and had black flames coming off the sides.

"Get out of here now! This is not her fight Al Leave her out of this!"

"I told you to stop calling me that my name is Black Blood!'
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Starfire stood there as the war of blood went on around her. Then, in response to Anna she took one hand and attempted to cut all of the blood whips in the middle.

I will not leave you Anna. This may not have been my fight, but it is now that I am your friend. I will help you. She smiled gently at Anna letting her know she wasn't alone in this anymore. Then, she faced Alan.

You are the weak one. Not allowing help is a sign of pride, and pride is weakness. She kept her hands lit and ready but did not fire any bolts at him again, yet.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Allan returned the streams back to his side but not his body and Anna pulled back her own.

"Pride isn't weakness and you think I'm the only one here who has so much pride? Anna has just as much as me how many times do you think she turned down some ones help?"

"I just didn't want them to get hurt n-.."

"No you and I both know that deep down inside you truly just didn't want to hurt you pride or let others get in your way."

"you are such a jerk!

They both growled at each other as they spoke at the same time...

"At least I'm not a freak like you Annabella! Hey I thought I told you to stop calling me that! My name is Black Blood!"
"At least I'm not a freak like you Al! Hey I thought I told you to stop calling me that! My name is Blood Blade!

They both continued to argue with each other.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Starfire knew all about sibling rivalry and that sometimes it was better to just let them work it out, not always, but sometimes. She stepped back but still in the middle of the two and supervised their conversation. If they got out of control and started to use physical combat she would have to step in, but for now she would let them dish it out. Maybe they could come upon some peaceful terms by each other.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:25 pm

"You Decapitated my fucking barbie dolls!'

"Well you died my hair yellow!"

"Cause you shaved off all me hair!"

Alan chuckles at what she said and mutters chrome dome.

"You know I'm not the only one who's changed about 2 or so years ago you wanted to die your hair white and pink and were super perky then you turned goth but still you were pretty up beat now look at you, You act like you never have once took a ballet class or liked unicorns."

"Well being beat up and watching everyone you love get killed right in front of your face changes a girl we promised each other we would never use our powers to hurt any one and you go and kill the city! DO you know what I have gone threw and now I'm gonna make you feel all the pain you put me and every one else threw and hand you over to the police and clear my name!"

Anna then leaped forward and landed on her tippy toes and twirled having her arms stuck out to the sides one hgher up than the other making the streams of blood fling towards Alan as he balrly blocks the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Starfire rushed towards the two of them when Anna leaps forward. She puts her hand out inbetween the two and gets a minor cut on her arm from Anna by doing so.

I understand where the two of you are coming from, but violence is not the answer Anna. He needs to be placed in jail and kept there for a very long time. You need to go home and get rest. Tell the others I may need assistance. Please.

She then turns her attention to Alan.

I am to assume you will not let me bring you to the police, yes? She asked as she got ready for another fight.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Anna stops her movements and looks to Starfire narrowing her eyes Alan smiling widely noticing Anna's look on her face.

"Awwww Anna I thought she was your friend way must you glare at her like that? Oh right I almost forgot you hate it when someone comes in between our fights that way Mother and Father always got hit in the cross fire... you never knew when to stop or at least in the past year you forgot how to that is."

Anna then screams as she flips over Starfire as she sends the steams at Alan and then froze as she made it over to him and he says quietly as a puddle of blood forms on the ground as Anna's steams of blood fall to the ground like regular blood and her arms start to bleed losing her concentration because of the pain from the black blood blade that went straight threw from her stomach threw her back.

"Your still weak and you know she right you do look tired you should head back... that is after you stop your bleeding.

He said reabsorbing the blood causing more blood to come of of Anna pushing her back wards. Anna tried to stop the bleeding but couldn't as everything around her got darker. as she couldn't even move now. falling to the ground. Alan walked up to her and kneeled.

"To be honest I thought you managed to figure out how to heal your self like I have by now but it seems you haven't.... I can't let you die yet not until we have a real battle."

As anna was about to pass out Alan heals her stopping the blood from coming out of her body. Alan then get up and looks to Star.

"Don't be fooled she is still bleeding but just not on the out side so you should help her before she dies and tell her when she awakes that if she so determined to have friend to train harder and maybe I'll spare your lives if she fights well enough."

he then ran off.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Starfire watched in horroe at the following scene. She caught Anna as she fell to the ground getting blood all over her. She tried to stop the blood as much as she could but was actually thankful when Alan healed her. She was about to run after him but instead didn't say a word as she flew back to Titan's Tower for she knew Robin was home and could help her better than any of the doctors at the hospital.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro Black blood the real killer(open)   Intro Black blood the real killer(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro Black blood the real killer(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Central Park-
Jump to: