Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
meeting again (blade/ask to join) I_vote_lcapmeeting again (blade/ask to join) I_voting_barmeeting again (blade/ask to join) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
meeting again (blade/ask to join) I_vote_lcapmeeting again (blade/ask to join) I_voting_barmeeting again (blade/ask to join) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
meeting again (blade/ask to join) I_vote_lcap0%meeting again (blade/ask to join) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
meeting again (blade/ask to join) I_vote_lcap0%meeting again (blade/ask to join) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
meeting again (blade/ask to join) I_vote_lcap100%meeting again (blade/ask to join) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

meeting again (blade/ask to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

meeting again (blade/ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Miley who is currently in her hero costume walks around the city having her hands behind her head. Miley had learned that hotwire was assigned the mission to hunt down and figure out what killed that girl on the beach about a few days or so ago. Miley was happy that he got the mission because having to hunt down herself and such would be a little awkard but having hotwire do that instead it would be much easier since all she has to do is make sure that her other forms didn't kill for now.... yeah maybe hunting herself down would have been easier.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:13 pm

James was walking down the street in his Atlantian form.. Walking through he began to wonder about who attacked the beach. From the shape of the monster it looked to be a female, And from the marks on the body it looked like the beast could really deal some damage if it was left alone. James cletched his fist. He couldn't believe he let the beast get away.. He sighed and continued to look for information.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Miley walked by james and paused and remembered that he was they guy who tried to stop her that night and stoped in her tracks the ground beneath her freezing over and spreading out ward as she tried to calm herself down there is no way he coul dkknow who she was right? a guy slips on her ice and she shakes her head and looks to the man. as a few other people slip on her ice falling down "oops....."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:30 pm

James walking past the costumed girl continued to be deep in thought until he noticed the ground on his feet was kind of slippery. Falling on his ass he realized that he slipped on ice, looking around he noticed the costumed girl was standing in the ice and apparently was the only one who hadn't slipped on the ice. Getting up and using his water manipulation to melt some of the ice around him, he reached out he said, "Hey! why did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:35 pm

"I am soooo sorry I sorta feeze stuff im touching when my emotions run high." She says as she helps the people off the ice and makes a icey floor sign that looks like a wet floor sign out of ice so they would walk around the ice
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:39 pm

"And if you don't mind me asking why are emotions running high?" James asked as he crossed his arms and yawned. In the back of James' mind he wondered where the beast could be. It didn't like water so the sewers were out of the question so where was it?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:54 pm

[color=red]"lie! agreed lie! but I don't like lieing! well suck it up! and repeat after me Miley argued with her other forms then repeats what her demon form says in a a very convincing tone so no one could tell she was lieing "My boyfriend just broke up with me.... apparently I'm too hyper and perky...." [color=yellow]"im too hyper and perky? defenatly yes [/I]["
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:25 pm

James froze for a moment. He was not good with that sort of thing. Sighing he felt awkward, he couldn't get a girl himself so he had no idea to say to a girl who just broke up with a guy. "well... then.... umm.... Most people would rather be around a perky girl than a downer... ummm.. there are many fish in the sea... ummm damn cheering up people is hard..." James stammered while rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:03 pm

miley stood there awkwardly amazed that lieing worked "uh thanks?... welp I don't know about you but i'd rather change the sunject"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:10 pm

"As would I, so... who are you?" James asked still rubbing his neck. The awkwardness didn't completely leave the conversation it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:16 pm

"the names Flaming Snow" she said cutely smiling under her mask holding her hands behind her back
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:19 pm

"Flaming Snow? that's an interesting name.. So why are you dressed like that are you some kind of superhero?" James said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:23 pm

"cause I am one duuuuuh I'm one of the first members of titans east!" she said flashin ghim her communicator
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:44 pm

"Ahhh so your one of the titan's one of the first ones at that. So you should know about the flaming monster attack on the beach?" Jason said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:50 pm

"Heard about it yeah but I never looked into it that's hotwires mission and I wouldn't want to invade on his mission."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:54 pm

"But you must know something about the mission... People died because of the attack." James said.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:58 pm

"people? I thought there was only one girl that thing killed I highly doubt it could have lead more than one person from the club"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:03 pm

"Girl? how did you know it was a girl I hid the body underwater to preserve it after the monster attacked it and buried it in the sand. The body wasn't found by anyone else at all." James said crossing his arms raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:07 pm

"I dint mean girl girl I just use that as a defalt like when a person says hey guys and there is a girl by them they still mean all of them you know?" Miley said curing in her head
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:15 pm

"I don't think that works that way besides you said girl usually things like that when using generalization are plural... besides how did you know it was just one?" James said getting somewhat suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:20 pm

"ok ok you caught me I was chasing this thing down but I lost track of it and now a girl is dead because I couldn't catch it... I feel really bad about it and rather ashamed ok" she said lookin gdown
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:31 pm

"Uh huhh... is that so, then why try to hide it, why lie?" James asked narrowing his eyes. He didn't fully believe what flaming snow was saying.. "And why was hotwire alone sent to investigate if you've encountered the beast before?" James crossed his arms and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:34 pm

"I told you I felt ashamed so I didn't want to admit I encountered it and id ont know I don't assign the miisions"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:10 pm

"Mhm, well if you see anything suspicious let me know" James was still suspicious but he wasn't going to push any further. Looking at the time he began to walk away. Off in the distance he could hear the sound of police sirens. Breaking into a run James began to run toward the scene of the crime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting again (blade/ask to join)   meeting again (blade/ask to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting again (blade/ask to join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days-
Jump to: