Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Besides the rocks that were starting to goin circles around them and the roaring of an up coming earthquake things got pretty silent as terra stared at beast boy waiting for him to hopefully say something to help her calm down.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Terra, everything`s going to be okay, Slade won`t come and get you or anything, and even if he does, you killed him before right? So you can do it again!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Tears ran down terras face the power level of the now building dust tornado and earthquake jumped back and forth between strong and weak.

"But what if I can't the last time I caused a volcano to erupt and I was encased in stone because I was trying to protect my self so I could see you again! I don't even know how I got out of it! What if I can't get out this time? I don't wana go with out seeing you again for so long Beast Boy I just can't do that again!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:37 pm

You won`t have to do that again Terra! You have me, you won`t have to use your powers that much!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:47 pm

The winds and earth quakes powers lowered a lot as terra said.

"You promise?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:49 pm

I promise he would then hug her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Terra would then hug him back as her eyes and hands lose their glow and everything turns back to he way it was you know no earth quack or a dust tornado.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Beast boy sighed with relief when Terra went back in control and was about to try to kiss her I think I might vomit. Beast boy turns around and gets a boot to the face by Slade Hello Terra
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:18 pm

((OOC: read spoiler if you are confused why pika can rp this slade and bb as well))
Spoiler:

Terra was just about to kiss BB when she heard Slade's voice and gasped as he was kicked way by slade.

"BEAST BOY!"

Terra looks back to slade and clenches her fists as they begin to glow again.

"I beat you before and I can do it again!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Oh really, I beg to differ he ran towards Terra, delivered a punch and dodged Beast boys attack and punched him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Terra was punched and hit backwards landing on the ground. Terra threw a big rock at slade as she said.

"What do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:22 pm

I want... AGH he exclaimed after being rammed by beast boy, who had become a rhino. He slammed right into the rock Terra sent at him and coughed, his mask hiding the fact that he had spat blood, he span around, jumped over Beast boy who was trying again to ram him, drew his staff and attacked Beast boys eye, Beast boy yelled in pain and became human again.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:29 pm

"BEAST BOY!"

Terra narrowed her eyes a she put on her goggles and lifted up on a rock zooming at Slade and hopped of at the last second making the rock hit him as she ran over to Beast Boy helping him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:34 pm

Slade jumped over the rock, turned around and attempted to attack Terra and Beast boy at the same time. Beast boy got up, became a monkey, avoided the attack, pounced on Slade, waited until Slade was picking him up and became a mammoth Ugh
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Terra's eyes then started to glow as she flings her arms up making the dirt around slade cover him and turn to rock so he can't get away then runs over to him holding up her fists as she yells at him.

"Now tell me what do you want from me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Slade was soon trapped, but despite this he remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Terra growled and yelled again.

"Tell me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Beast boy became a Gorilla and punched Slade in the face, but he still said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Terra leaned down and put her hand on his mask holding onto it getting ready to remove it.

"Tell me or the mask goes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Go ahead We will do it! I don`t care
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Terra removed the mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:14 pm

... and revealed that it was not the true Slade, but a mere robot, made to look like him.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Terra's eyes went wide as she saw he was a robot.

"I should have figured as much Slade knows better than to confront me while some one else is around and he wouldn't have wanted me to remove the mask if it was him."

Terra said as she stood up being his apprentance for so long allowed her to learn a lot about him and how he acts. Terra looked back down at the robot as her eyes glowed yellow aiming a rock at it as she said.

"Stay away from me!"

She said as she shot down the rock crushing the robotic head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:46 pm

As Terra crushed the rock a rapid beeping could be heard It`s gonna blow!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Terra then tackled Beast boy as she pulled up a large rock from the ground to block the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next