Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) I_vote_lcapThe Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) I_voting_barThe Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) I_vote_lcapThe Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) I_voting_barThe Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) I_vote_lcap0%The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) I_vote_lcap0%The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) I_vote_lcap100%The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) Empty
PostSubject: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Terra landed at the Abandoned Carnival and looked at Beast Boy smiling.

"So what do you wana do first?"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Beast boy smiled Let`s go on the bumper cars! he ran towards the bumper cars and beckoned her to join him.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Terra ran over to him and paused at the entrance as she remembered the last time she was here with beast boy and also remembered when Slade showed up and at the thought of Slade her smile diapered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Beast boy turned around and saw the expression on Terra`s face, he knew what she was thinking about, Slade`s not going to come this time, it`s just you and me this time.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Terra looked at him holding the same expression.

"If Slade is back and he does know I'm back as well know he's watching us even when we don't know it..."

Terra knew this main from the time she spent as a his aprentance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:48 pm

Maybe he doesn`t know Beast boy was trying to stay positive but he knew that there was no way Slade did not know.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:07 pm

Terra looked at Beast Boy and hoped that somewhere inside her mind she could believe that but she knew Slade way to well to know it was but decided to think otherwise as she put on a fake smile.

"You pick out a bumper car while I turn on the power!"

Terra ran over to the control pad flipping a few switches turning on the power and looked at Beast boy as he would pick out a bumper car saying to herself.

"Tonight will be a good night, it has to be... for him..."

she aid as she would run over and picked out a bumper car hoping in side it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Beast boy laughed and picked a green bumper car, he drove towards Terra and rammed her, he went in reverse and attempted to ram her again.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Terra was rammed and laughed as she backed up and drove at full speed at Beast Boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Beast boy missed her and turned around only to clash with Terra, both bumper cars hitting in the exact same place.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:47 pm

ooc: sorry my post never went threw

Terra laughed as she backed up and drove into the side of bb's car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:54 pm

Beast boy managed to avoid Terra and saw some eyes watching them, he jumped out of the bumper car, became a gorilla, charged towards the eyes, and realized that it was just an owl I must be getting paranoid. Little did they know, something else was watching them, something much more dangerous than an owl.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Terra hoped out of the car and ran over to beast boy.

"Whats wrong Beast Boy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Nothing, I saw an owl, thought it was Slade he wiped his serious expression away, let`s go on something else
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:12 pm

Terra looked at the owl "Please just be an owl." Terra then looked at Beast boy and smiled.

"Yeah! How about the fairis whee... wait that was destoryed that night.... How about the roller coaster!"

she said not know that too had been destroyed a while back when bb fought the slade bot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Oh... the roller coaster is kinda broken Beast boy pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Terra looked over to the roller coaster a large portain of it missing and alot of it on the ground then looked back to beast boy.

"What happened to it?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:42 pm

You see... I was in a fight with one of Slade`s robots, pretending to be him, he provoked me into fighting him and in the battle I collapsed the Roller coaster Beast boy explained.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:03 pm

"Really?Why did he want to fight you so badly ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:07 pm

I don`t think he did, if he wanted to fight me he would of done it personally, I think he just wanted to get into my head
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:13 pm

I know that the titans and Slade aren't exactly friends but why did he want to mess with you what did he say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:15 pm

He said stuff... about you

(OOC: Short posts, short posts everywhere)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Terra looked to beast boy raising an eye brow to him.

"What did he say about me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:41 pm

(OOC:I couldn`t be bothered to translate what they said into explanation language, so I will just do it in the form of a flashback)

Well he said...

Beast boy walked into the hall of mirrors How could she of forgotten everything? There must be something I can say to help her remember! suddenly he heard Slade`s voice Maybe she doesn`t want to remember. his reflection could be seen in every mirror Slade! I should of known you where behind this! Why did you bring Terra back!?! I have nothing to do with her return. You did something to take away her memory, and you took away her powers!! I did nothing dear boy, if she doesn`t remember or doesn`t use her powers, it`s because she chooses so. Why didn`t Terra want to remember!?! She was a hero! She had friends!! She saved all of us!!! Don`t you see, she doesn`t want to remember you. Beast boy yelled in rage and fought Slade.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:51 pm

As terra heard what happened only one thing got threw to her...

"You knew that he knew I was back! I thought you said you thought he didn't!"

Terra yelled starting to freak out walking in circles ranting about if he came back to fight her she might not be able to stop him this time unknowingly activating her powers as the ground started to shake and some rocks started to float into the air as her hands stated to glow. If Beast Boy would connect the dots he would find out she still didn't have control over her powers when her emotions got heightened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)   The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth moved again(pika then any other titan)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next