Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) I_vote_lcapThe truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) I_voting_barThe truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) I_vote_lcapThe truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) I_voting_barThe truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) I_vote_lcap0%The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) I_vote_lcap0%The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) I_vote_lcap100%The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) Empty
PostSubject: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Terra arrived over the midtown as she heard Best Boy talk.

"Whoa whoa whoa wait I'm confused Slade actually helped you guys? What is he like good now or something?"

Terra said looking down trying to check for too things, one the pizza shop and two Amber and Donnie cause they told her they might go shopping tonight for girls night and she didn't want them to see her using he powers.

Last edited by Paige on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Good? Not even close, he was angry at Trigon and wanted him dead for his own reasons! he looked out for the pizza shop and saw it, he tapped Terra`s shoulder and pointed to it Down there!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Terra lowered the rock and landed on the ground hopping off it still on the look out for her two friends as she realized something.

"I just realized something I threw Slade in lava yet he's back now and Slade has been known to hold a grudge yet he hasn't came bye to say hey I'm gonna kill you yet to me or even showed up once do you think he still thinks I'm a stachue or something still?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:42 pm

To be honest, I don`t know, maybe he does he walked to the door of the pizza place, opened it and beconed for Terra to enter Ladies first.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Terra's unsteady face diapered as she looked at Beast Boy she had really missed him and now she finally had a chance to be with him again and this time around she wouldn't screw it up or at least she'd try not to. Terra ran up to the door walking threw it and paused as a bunch of memories as her time as a titan suddenly came flowing back along with some not so happy memories of her trashing this place after she thought she killed the titans and all the people that ran in fear of her causing her to frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Beast boy looked at Terra`s face and saw her unhappy look What`s wrong Terra? I`ll pay if you don`t have any money.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Terra put on a fake smile looking at Beast Boy.

"It's no big deal just thinking oh and Beast Boy your so gonna regret sayin that."

She said joking around yet completely serious as she ran up o the counter and ordered a bunch of large anchovies pizza's without mushroom and a few large veggie pizzas for Beast Boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Beast boy chuckled nervously at seeing the amount of pizza being ordered, he had a feeling that there would be more I did say IF remember?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Terra carried a huge pile of pizzas over to a table putting it down and smiled at beast boy. Terra then looked at Beast boy from the side of the pile digging in her pocket pulling out a few pennys and nickles.

"I got 50 cents I don't really have a job pulse I payed last time remember?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:28 pm

He looked at the pizza`s, his eyes popping like in a cartoon Terra! I can`t afford that! he was really worried now, even heroes had to pay in full.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Terra rubbed the back of her head as the owner stated walking over to them.

"I thought there was a hero's discount or something."

The owner yelled at them and kicked them out of the store, Terra looked to Beast Boy looking a bit embarrassed.

"Well gess pizza's out of the question... "

Terra sots Amber and Donnie heading her way and grabs beast boy's hand pulling him closer as she starts to make them fly on a rock high in the sky.

"So no pizza huh well there's still a lot we can check out any requests?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Ummm, I`ve got nothing Beast boy wondered what her hurry was, why did she want to go so fast?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:55 pm

"hmmmm.... how about that abandoned Canaveral everything works and no pay I remember having a great time there with you, well up until the fairs wheel."

She said flying high enough so Amber and Donnie couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Okay, the abandoned carnival sounds good, let`s go.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:57 am

Robin had been watching from a vantage point with binoculars, he didn't want to get involved though. Not now, he was just happy for Beast Boy. He would keep watch....From a distance, but for now, he would give the two some alone time to catch up.

"Way to go Beast Boy."
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:59 am

((OOC:for the record this part of the thread has been moved to actual carnival
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)   The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

The truth continued (pika then any Titan can join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Midtown-
Jump to: