Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
H-hello.....(Pika) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
H-hello.....(Pika) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
H-hello.....(Pika) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
H-hello.....(Pika) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
H-hello.....(Pika) I_vote_lcapH-hello.....(Pika) I_voting_barH-hello.....(Pika) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
H-hello.....(Pika) I_vote_lcapH-hello.....(Pika) I_voting_barH-hello.....(Pika) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
H-hello.....(Pika) I_vote_lcap0%H-hello.....(Pika) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
H-hello.....(Pika) I_vote_lcap100%H-hello.....(Pika) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

H-hello.....(Pika)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:03 pm

As the limo idled outside the book and music store on a fine Saturday afternoon, a small,slight boy browsed the shelves, humming softly as green eyes examined the titles arrayed. Hmmmm.....Scifi? Fantasy? Oooh,steampunk...He hadn't read many of those.Ala pulls it down, examining the title. Adventures of Trainee Paladin Am-ni Bronz: Voodoo Zoo. Aaaaah, Gaslamp Fantasy....Even better!The young orphan smiled happily,hugging the volume to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:01 pm

Recently Robin had picked up a new hobby. No, not vigilante justice. Reading young adult books. For most of her life she didn't think about entertainment much, but now that she had become a normal teenage girl she became accustomed to the way they live. As a result of that, most of her ways of passing time at home was watching TV. But then her friend recommended she start reading this one book and then within months she was addicted.

So now she found herself in the book store. She spotted someone else her age clutching a book to his chest in the fantasy section. She figured that since they seemed to have something in common, she should try and talk to him. She very smoothly took sidesteps until she was next to him, trying to play it off as her just happening to end up next to him Hi! What book are you thinking of getting?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 5:02 pm

(Info about Adventures of Trainee Paladin Am-ni Bronz: Voodoo Zoo: It's a teen fantasy novel,along the lines of stuff like Adventurers Wanted.^^Steampunk mixed and melded with Fantasy. Magitek,etc etc.)

Alastair bites his lip,checking the price. Just enough money for another...Then someone speaks up beside him,provoking a surprised squeak. Glancing at her with wide eyes, he blinks, then shows her the book cover. Along with the title, the cover was decorated with a scene.THe protagonist was holding up a recurved sword, similar to a falcata, as a clockwork pistol was pointed at a menacing skeleton. The enviroment was typical to standard zoos of that approximate era.

Last edited by Hellbreaker3 on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:15 pm

It seemed like she had rather surprised him, making him give off a funny-sounding squeak, she blinked in surprise slightly, then he stared at her with widened eyes, seeming very shocked Oh, uh, sorry... should have announced my presence more Robin, your Quiver is showing. He then showed her the book he was getting, it seemed pretty... interesting? Yeah, she didn't know what she was looking at What's it about?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:05 am

Ala blinks,then shakes his head as she apoligizes,responding very softly."I-it's ok..."He should have been more aware,after all.Head tilting as she asks what it was about, the boy's brow furrowed slightlly,considering how to answer. Then he glances at the back,and nods, showing the description to her.-The very first adventure of the trainee Am-ni!A future paladin, he is dedicated to defending others from dark things that go bump!However, how will his determination fare when clashing against a evil magic user and animated bones?Join Am-ni and his comrades,and see!-
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:48 pm

It seemed that he wasn't one for words, since he chose to show her the description of the book when she asked what it was about, rather than merely explain it. She didn't comment on that though, and simply chose to read the description. Based on what she got from the description and the cover, it was about a paladin in training who was going to fight a skeleton person. It wasn't her kind of thing but it seemed interesting enough Hmm... sounds interesting. She paused awkwardly for a second Umm... sorry, I kind of forced this conversation on you... it was kind of weird now that she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 2:23 am

Ala nods, smiling, as she says it sounded interesting.Sure did! He was looking forward to reading it. Maybe he'd be able to find it's sequels...Blinking as she apoligizes for forcing a conversation onto him, the boy shakes his head."N-no....ok.."It really was...Alastair was always glad to meet another book lover,and maybe even potential freind, even if he was too shy to express it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 4:57 pm

It seemed that he really did want to make friends, despite his shyness, telling her that it was okay that she was trying to make friends. Robin nodded Alright, I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable is all... She smiled, then quickly tried to change the subject Are you thinking of getting any other books?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:16 pm

(Sorry!!! Forgot you posted.^^; )

The boy nods shyly, giving a small,hesitant smile back. Well, at least she was nice...She could have gotten annoyed or something,and Alastair was glad she didn't.At the question, he blinks, considering, then nods, smile widening slightly. If he could afford it, the boy certaintly would!

Last edited by Hellbreaker3 on Sat May 07, 2016 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptySat May 07, 2016 6:27 pm

He smiled and nodded at her question, stating that he was definitely getting another book. It seemed like he didn't know what else to get yet though, or at least hadn't planned on getting anything else when he came here. Robin shrugged, then kept the conversation going, she figured that waiting for him to come up with a conversation starter would leave her waiting in silence for a small while I'm here for the new book from my favourite author E Jones. It's called Silent Night.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:04 am

Alastair blinks.Silent Night? And the author was E Jones? Hmmmm.....had he come across that one? The boy didn't really think so...Ala bites his lip nervously,but there was no resisting his curiosity. Besides, maybe he'd be able to help her find it if he had more info.The boy asks softly,"W-what's...it..about?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:19 pm

The boy asked her about Silent Night, what it was about. Robin started to explain It's about vampires and werewolves, but not like Twilight or anything. It's a serious action fantasy. I don't know much about it other than what the author has said on his twitter, since it just came out, but I'm really interested in reading it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 9:45 pm

Ala listens,nodding.That really did sound intriguing..He was glad it was nothing like Twilight...The boy supresses a shudder,and nods,holding up a finger and glancing around.Let's see...sounds like it'd be in the fantasy section...Ah, was that it? Ala reaches up,trying to get the book and see, but huffs softly in frustration. Too short...
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:46 pm

The boy was nice enough to help her look for it, she smiled to show her appreciation Thank you. Then, he found it, but he seemed to be struggling to reach it. She tried not to laugh to herself, then walked over and took it from the shelf. It wasn't that hard since she was more than half a foot longer and had long arms anyway, all the better to pull on bowstrings with. She read the blurb, then checked the price tag, then turned to Ala Is there anything you plan on getting?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Ala blinks,then smiles shyly, nodding at the thank you.As she gets it,he steps backs,reddening slightly in embarrassment. At the question the boy tilts his head,then glances down curiously,then spots the sequel to the book he was holding.Yoinking it,he waggles the two in answer.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Robin doesn't miss his embarrassment at her being able to reach the book when he couldn't, she kind of smiles in an awkward and apologetic way but there isn't really anything to say to that. The boy then responds to her question by grabbing another book and waving the two around, to which she nods Alright, let's go pay
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:02 pm

The boy blinks as she smiles a little apologetically, and smiles back. At what she says, Ala nods, following her over to the cashier. Putting his books on the counter,he reaches into his pocket,going for the money that was given to him for today.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Robin joined the que with her new friend and waited for him to be done with his purchase. Once it was done, she would step forwards and pay for her own book. She was so excited she gave the cashier a smile like she might hug him, but she held herself back and just thanked him. She then walked up to Ala Did you have any plans after this?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Ala smiles gratefully as the cashier carries out his purchase, holding his new books close to him as he steps back, letting Robin buy hers,and glancing at the door,where his watcher stood beside patiently.Well...maybe he should...But then, as the girl walks up to him,asking the question, the boy blinks,then shyly shakes his head.No...he was out of cash, so he would have likely headed to the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H-hello.....(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello.....(Pika)   H-hello.....(Pika) Empty

Back to top Go down

H-hello.....(Pika)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Star City :: Main street-
Jump to: