Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) I_vote_lcapEternal Rest: Event (Open To All) I_voting_barEternal Rest: Event (Open To All) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) I_vote_lcapEternal Rest: Event (Open To All) I_voting_barEternal Rest: Event (Open To All) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) I_vote_lcap0%Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) I_vote_lcap0%Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) I_vote_lcap100%Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:07 pm

"Were here at the new and improved Star City Mall that only moments ago was officially reopened to the public. With the added money that had been given from a charity concert and from an up and coming new gaming company that gave the arcade in the mall an extension so that we can play their newly finished game Eternal Rest."

"This game surpasses all of our modern technology by far and we and many other locations all over the world!" The reporter said excitedly as a large crowd of people of all ages waited in line to be able to be let into the Eternal Rest's gaming room. "The game is linked between all other rooms in the world allowing for users to have an mmo like experience with others all over the world!"

"The game allows the players to travel though different times of the world that the game takes place in that is much like ours but has mythical creatures in it. Players can go from the Jurassic ea all the way into future eras far into the future! Players will be able to fully emerge themselves into the game through mind scanning VR machines. Characters are fully customization characters and supply the option of using how you normally look but in the many races provided in the game."

"It is stated that you can do anything you normally could in the real world in this game and potentially become anyone. Though the big catch is, you can only die 100 times before you lose your character forever... and you are only allowed one character. The game is currently only 10 dollars to play until you leave the area and the amount of people that are allowed to come in and play seem to be endless. The developers of the game invite anyone and everyone to come and play the game."

"This is Jane Juno on the field Signing off." The blonde woman said with a smile and a nod to the camera. "And were clear!" The camera man said as he lowered the camera and was handed an ear piece and microphone. "Jane?" The man said confused as Jane stated to walk off. "I'm gonna go play that game!" She said excitedly before joining the crowd making the man sigh with a smile shaking his head slightly. The doors opened then and the crowd started to flood in.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:26 pm

(I'm going to assume it's ok to include Alastair,if I am, on my next post.^^ If it's not ok, go ahead and let me know.^^; )

Toji glanced around,eyes wide and grin even wider.That all sounded so cool!!!He couldn't beleive humans had such amazing technology!! The boy couldn't wait...As one could tell from his bouncing around, Toji was really excited about this.

As the doors open, he cheers,adjusting the hood on his head before going with the flow. Umph...This crowd was awful tight...but it'd be worth it,for sure!!!But, what exactly should he do first...Oh well, the boy would just have to decide when he hops in!

Last edited by Hellbreaker3 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:38 pm

OOC: lol hb of course you can use him for this xp

As he walked in a woman who worked there handed him a card "You're pod 3289 just swipe this chard on the panel at the pod and it will instruct you the rest of the way." He was then directed by other workers to the pods. The pods were lined up side by side and stacked up on many floor levels  going up and down. He would find his pod on the 10th floor after having rode up an escalator to arrive at his floor level.  

There were many rows but a woman was there to assist him on finding his pod. Once he arrived he would see the pod It looked to be the size for a child that would fit him just right. After he swiped the card the sliding glass on the pod would open up to reveal a char that was super cushioned and angled to where who ever sat in it would find themselves laying slightly back.

The pod then spoke to him. "Please sit down" Once he did the glass slid close and a helmet that looked almost like  bikers helmet that had a lot of wires attached to it. "Please put on the helmet and lay back against the seat." Once he did so he would feel like he was being transported somewhere. His vision would soon become clear and he would see that he was in a totally white room and the helmet he wore was gone. As he would stand in the room the same voice called out to him. "Please state the name that you wish to be identified as in Eternal Rest."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:41 pm

(GAAAAAAAAH!!!!! I'm so SORRY!!!T_T I was waiting for others to hop in,and I completely forgot about it. I hope you can forgive me, mama T. T_T)

Toji took the card,nodding with a grin.Finding the pod, the boy bounced slightly in excitement.It looked to fit just right!!! Sweet!!Waving at the woman, he swiped the card.Listening to the instructions,Toji soon finds himself in the whiteroom.Head tilted, he answers back, just a little softly."Raiju."

Meanwhile, another boy was sticking close to the side of the servant/guard that had been sent to watch after him on this particular day,glancing around with wide eyes.The guard glances down at the boy,smiling reassuringly as they walk up."Hey,no worries.I'm sure it'll be fun." Alastair nods.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:37 pm

((OOC: Its cool sorry for my own delay but being sick tends to leave you tired and such

"Welcome Raiju, please envision what you wish to look like in game." Once he did a mirror would appear in front of him and he would see that he now looked the way he envisioned himself. "Is this correct?" If he said no the computer would repeat once again "Please envision what you wish to look like in game." and then would check gain. This would continue until he said yes. Once he did he would see various weapons presented in front of him. "Please select a weapon, and state the class you would like your stats to be best fit to."

Alastair would find that it took a bit longer to get in since he wasn't at the front of the line but the line despite it's size was always moving. Alastair would be given a card and the same instructions as toji and the guard would receive one too. Their pods would be a floor below toji's and right next to each other, these pods seemed to be organized for families so that parents can be with their children. The process for the both would match to toji's process, first starting with their name, looks, and then weapon and class.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Toji blinks at the question,then thinks. He would like to look relatively the same,but...taller,and more muscley. Tribal designs would run down his arms. The boy's new form would have red hair and green eyes,(a salute to his mother,and his human half),though despite all this,he was still quite recognizable.At the question Toji gives a affirmitave, then considers the weapons.Hmm....It'd probaly be best he chose something simple,since he hadn't the skill to properly weild a sword, and there was no way of knowing if his particular set of abilities would be provided ingame...Choosing a pair of metal reinforced sticks, the boy then says his preferred class."Speed Fighter."

---------------------------------------------------------------

As Alastair and his guard go through the process of arriving at the pods, the guard ruffles the boy's hair reassuringly.Ala relaxes a little,hopping into his pod as the guard does the same.After all that, he tilts his head,then chooses a name of one of his favorite characters, answering softly. "J-Jeager Voanson"The guard goes with his own."Jack Smith."At the appearance, Ala imagines himself,exactly as he was.The guard imagines himself somewhat shorter and leaner, but the more obvious change was his bright pink hair.That got the result he wanted,as Alastair let out a soft laugh.Then it comes to the weapons. The boy surveys them,then chooses a relatively simple staff, Jack going for a machete like blade."W-white mage/healer..." "Warrior."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:15 pm

A door appear in front of him with a number pad. "Please type the year you wish to be placed into and open the door." Once he would open the door he would see it fly into him while blinding him with a bright light. He would feel an extreme wind blowing at his face as he would see millions of people all around him that looked to be falling. when he would look to his feet he would see the ground that was beneath him now gone and he was falling.

Then the world's time zone he chose would slowly form and then the sky would form. most of the people then would vanish leaving a far smaller amount of people falling off in the distance who seemed to have picked the same year as him. He then would hear in his head. "You have control of your falling, fall where you wish to start before you hit the ground. Fall damage will be negated until after you land. Enjoy your time in eternal rest."

He then would have 30 seconds before he would end up hitting the ground as his clothes then would alter to fit his time he pieced, his weapon he picked, and the personality and name he chose these were picked to be the starting clothes bases to make sure that everyone would look at least slightly different in terms of their starting clothes that would be very basic common clothes of their time that was chosen but had characteristics of the person who wore them.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:08 pm

Toji tilts his head,then enters 2900, opening the door. Yelping as he's blinded,the boy clears his eyes bye blinking.Wind? Glancing around,his eyes widen, and he laughs in excitement,waving at the other people. Blinking as the other people dissappear,Toji nods, focusing on landing again,though he happily threw in flips and barrel rolls.Landing with a laugh, the boy examines himself and his gear. Hmm....Three-fourth shorts with cargo style pockets, plastic sandals,sleeveless shirt,and a hooded cotton vest...His sticks hadn't changed much,but had become made of a advanced,synthetic material,loosing the metal reinforcement.After that,he glances around,examining his surroundings with a big grin.

Meanwhile, after softly asking his bodygaurd if it was ok, Alastair chooses a year roughly in the middle ages time period, and they go through the same process. After landing,the two examine themselves.Alastair's clothing had become robes, his staff staying roughly the same.Meanwhile,Jack's clothing had changed into simple,homespun clothing, his machete like blade becoming a falchion.Gently pulling the boy to his side protectively,the bodyguard examines the area.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:45 pm

Toji would see a girl and next to him who had very similar clothes to him but had darker colors in her clothes, bulky boots and her vest had a hood. The girl had very long gray hair, purple eyes, and has some paint on her face that looked like tribal war paint. She also had what looked to be a simple snipe rifle on her back. The girl looked him over curiously before cracking a small smile and waving. "Hello!"

The body guard would then see a girl in basic knight armor that also looked to be altered for rogue like clothing. Her hair was very long and grey and up in a pony tail. Her eyes purple and she had tribal war paint on her face. She had clawed gloves on but other than that no actual weapon on her. She smirked and bowed to them. "Good evening."

None of them though would be able to see her username like they could others.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Toji blinks,seeing a girl looking at him.Tilting his head as she waves at him,the boy gives a shy grin, putting his sticks into pockets and waving back."Uhm...gre..Greetings. Nice meeting!" He sees the gun.Range fighter,huh...A slight shrug,and confused head tilt at the no name popping up, but Toji grins."Uhm...Raiju is..my name.Nice marks!!"

The bodygaurd blinks, then nods at the girl.Interesting...no weapons,unless those claws count...no username either....Alastair gives a shy smile and wave,glancing up at the guard as he speaks."Indeed. Well met, miss ???"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:11 pm

She smiled happily to him and nodded "Nice to meet you Raiju" She said and seemed to skip out on giving her name in return. "I'm glad you like them... so did you just get in game too?" She asked curiously a she looked him over.

She bowed to them happily and tarted to walk around them looking them over. "Well met" she said with a nod seeming to not be giving her name yet as he circled around them. "Fresh spawns?" She asked as she continued to circle them.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:11 am

The boy beams as she says she was glad to meet him, blinking at the question. Tilting his head slightly, Toji nods with a grin,bouncing slightly on his toes."Yes!! Look forward to much fun!!You new as well?"He regards her curiously.

Alastair blinks as she starts circling around them,bowing back with a shy smile. The bodyguard carefully keeps close eyes on her,his training and protective habits going to work."Yes, we are. Just arrived in game, infact, miss."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 2:59 am

She nodded "You could say that yes, would you like to team up?" She asked curiously as she waved her hand in a flicking motion upwards and a menu appeared before her. She then hit a few buttons and in front of toji's face a notification would appear. " '______'  would like to make a party with you! Do you wish to accept?" There then would be a yes and no option displayed underneath it.

"I see..... would you like to join a team? I think I could help you both level up quickly!" he said happily finally stopping her circling as she whistled and a bird flew down and handed her a scroll. She then tapped on it a few times before another bird flew over to the two and had a scroll for each of them that both read. " '______'  would like to make a party with you! Do you wish to accept?" There then would be a yes and no option displayed underneath it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:04 am

Toji blinks at the question, then grins happily,nodding."Yes!! I would enjoy that much!" Head jerking back slightly in surprise as the notification pops up,the boy oohs slightly.That was...what was that slang...Oh yes, so cool!!He selects Yes,beaming.

The bodyguard glances at Alastair,who nods,smiling shyly."Well,don't see why not." Watching with a slightly wider as the birds fly over, the boy catches his scroll, accepting the party request. Jack examines it first. Still no name...interesting. He accepts yes as well.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:25 pm

"Excellent!" She declared suddenly before pointing off into the distance. "Now its time to level up ourselves and become stronger." She then pointed to the sky before running off in the direction she pointed to and declared. "ON WARDS TO VICTORY!" She said not even waiting for toji to register the fact that she was running off.

She smirks then "Perfect, now lets be off to a good training ground!" She said as she started to walk off in a random direction, she probably assuming that they would follow her. Toji, alastair, and the guard would all see a small green gem above their own heads and their new team members heads.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Toji grins, nodding."Yes!! We need to get strong!!"A she points up, the boy mimics her movements with a excited grin, blinking as the girl suddenly runs off.Tilting his head, he shrugs,then runs after her, laughing.

Jack nods."You're right. It'd be wise to learn what we can." Alastair nods,shyly piping up."Y-yes..."As they follow, the boy tilts his head at the gem, curiosity gleaming in his eyes.That must be so they could tell who their teammates were.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:36 am

As they ran the girl smiled brightly to him though her eyes suddenly grew wide as a gun shot went off and toji would see her fall with a massive hole in the center of her chest. If he looked to where the shot came from he would see a girl that looked just like the girl but had very short and while hair perching in a tree aiming her sniper at the body and slowly pulled her face away. Toji would see her username though and it read 'Artic Cross' She seemed to narrow her eyes at toji for a moment before her eyes grew wider slightly a if recognizing his face.

The girl would lead them to the training ground before freezing for a moment her eyes growing wide before they narrowed and her expression grew serious and cod before she continued onward. As they walked a boy that would look jut like toji's avatar but with mid evil attire would start to walk with them who held a rather displeased look he too... had no name....
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 2:24 pm

Toji grins back, only to skid to a stop at a gunshot. Looking down at the fallen body of his new comrade with wide eyes. Glancing at the direction of the shot,the boy's eyes widen. She...looked just like her?Toji tenses as she looks at him, bending his knees in readiness.

The two follow her, and Ala blinks at her new expression. What was wrong? As another player approaches,Jack examines him, eyes narrowing.Guy didn't seem happy...And he didn't have a name either...That really was odd.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 3:28 pm

She lowered her gun and brought up her menu panel that she then brought close to her face. Toji then would hear her voice in a whispered manner. "Never trust the nameless they lead you to death.... that and they aren't real people.... they just look like preexisting player made characters..." She then pulled her menu away and it vanished before she pointed east of the direction they had been running in and gave him a look as if saying that's where he really needed to go as she put her gun away and seemed to vanish as she lept into some shadows.

The two lead them to an area that looked filled with moderately grown but not yet adult sized dragons. Their levels didn't seem to show though as the girl put a smirk on her face and gestured to them. "These are glitches in the game, they have no lvls right now making them easy enough for new players to nearly one hit and they also though give you massive experience for each kill." The boy then spoke with a grin "Ready to train?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 12:24 am

Toji blinks as he hears her speaking, brows furrowing at the news. So the no names...were bad guys?He glances at the direction that Arctic had pointed at, thinking it over, before nodding and starting walking.Might as well check it out...maybe he'd get more info or something.

As they walk into the area, Ala glances around with wide eyes. Dragons...kinda cool, but...also a little scary.Jack raises a brow.No info here either....He frowned slightly,feeling that itchy feeling, but puts it aside for now,shrugging.It was just a game."I suppose...how do we use skills and stuff again?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:13 am

As he walked and neared the starting city he would see two people emerge in front of him one a young man hat looked like Alistair, and one a large man that looked like his guard. They stared at him with a dark expression as if threatening him before they started to walk away..... toji would notice they had no names.

"You just will it and use the like you would the real world.... now.. go on.." she shooed him towards the dragons. "Go train." She said with a grin as the boy watched the almost eagerly. The girl and boy wouldn't notice but off in the distance behind them alastair and his guard would see a futuristic looking portal open high in the sky and off into the distance. It looked like a girl from a futuristic time had lept out of it. They wouldn't be able to really see any real features of her but they would notice she did have a username but they would be unable to read it from their distance.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 1:26 am

Toji glances around,taking in the sights.Blinking at the sight of two others,the boy gives a friendly wave,head tilting at the sight of the unfriendly looks. Examining them closer,his brow furrows slightly. No Names. Toji decides to speak."Did I do wrong?"

Jack raises a brow as he's shooed, nodding."Alright.Ready, Jeager?" The boy nods, considering what his class would be able to do. Healing, most likely...Probably defensive barriers,and buffing as well...The two blink at the sight of a portal and a futuristic looking girl coming from it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:36 pm

They seemed to say nothing as they just walked into the distance and fade away. He suddenly though we see 100s of other players then walking in and out of the path that lead into the starting city that looked heavily futuristic and teched out.

The boy and the girl frown when they seem to delay further "come on just go in and-" The boy wa cut off by a loud bang and fell to the ground with a large hole in his chest the girl then snarled and turned towards the direction the girl from the portal had came from as her claws seemed to extend out more and fire danced between the claws ready for a right before she too fell dead from a shot to the chest.

The two then would see the girl hop from a tree while holding her sniper rifle close a they heard her voice that sounded like the other girls. They would also see her username grow larger so they could read it, 'Artic Cross'. "Never trust the nameless.... They will lead you to death... And never let one that looks like you spot you.... if you do... they will try to replace you..." She she was able to get close enough she would look to the dragons that's levels would seem to glitch back in.

They were all lvl 50s.... She looked back over to them then "Oh and... those dragon will laughter you both if they spot you so.... be careful..."

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 8:50 pm

Toji furrows his brows.They didn't even acknowledge him....He shrugs, sighing,and examines the city,grinning excitedly and started walking into the city,glancing around excitedly. This place was...so cool!!!

The two start towards the dragons, only to jump at the shots.Jack draws out his falchion,watching the girl carefully and standing between her and Titus.At the news, he sighs, then nods. The bodyguard had been getting a weird feeling...Sounds like it's been confirmed. Titus glances at the dragons,and his eyes widen. No way they would have been able to fight them!!! He glances at the girl."Uhm...t-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 4:57 pm

It looked like a living breathing society and city. Everyone had a place to be and a place they were going. You could go into any and every building, there were even players rping out themselves being npc workers just for fun. Toji then would hear a player shout out "Get your start packs here! Every fresh spawn gets their first pack free!" as they stood at their stall that had large boxes stacked up.

"No need to be protective, the only reason i'm still holding my gun is on the off chance those thing spot us. Out of all of us I'm the only one with half a chance to be able to take down one of those." She explained after seeing how protective the guard was being. " She then smiled softly to alastair and gave him a nod as she was thanked before looking to the guard again. "If you want I can lead you to the real starting city. All starting cities has your starter packs, you need those if you want to be able to speed level past the first 10 levels. If you don't want me to just stick away from traveling any further in this direction. The enemies only get stronger in this direction." She explained to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)   Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next