Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Event Villain: Chant  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Event Villain: Chant  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Event Villain: Chant  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Event Villain: Chant  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Event Villain: Chant  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Event Villain: Chant  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Event Villain: Chant  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Event Villain: Chant  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Event Villain: Chant  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Event Villain: Chant  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Event Villain: Chant  I_vote_lcapEvent Villain: Chant  I_voting_barEvent Villain: Chant  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Event Villain: Chant  I_vote_lcapEvent Villain: Chant  I_voting_barEvent Villain: Chant  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Event Villain: Chant  I_vote_lcap0%Event Villain: Chant  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Event Villain: Chant  I_vote_lcap100%Event Villain: Chant  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Event Villain: Chant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Event Villain: Chant  Empty
PostSubject: Event Villain: Chant    Event Villain: Chant  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:28 pm

"Drop the bass and- "

Chantal Durand

The following pic's face claim can not be found so anyone can use this face claim.
Event Villain: Chant  40ff854fe248f5546514fade7960c418b76c8933_hq

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Chantal Durand
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Chant
Classification: Meta Human
Affiliation: Neutral Evil
Birthday: september 13th
TRW Username: BigBadaBoom

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Other Traits: Has a heart tattooed on her right cheek

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers:
Musical Projection: Chantal can make anyone within a mile hear all the same music, their music and what it sounds like focuses on one random person and or any person singing a song. This lasts for 1 song and has a 5 minute pause before the same people can be affected again by this power.

Song Break: Chantal can make anyone within a mile sing, despite having no singing skills, to what ever music the said person is hearing at the moment. Though the person still mus be able to produce sounds to allow them to sing, aka this does not work on people who can not speak. People who are aware that he is doing this can fight the singing if their will is strong enough. People who can't break it can still do things they want to do but they will still be singing while doing these things. The singing lasts as long as the music lasts.

Twin Boost: This only works if he is holding hands with her twin brother Drago. When holding his hand her powers now reach up to the length of an average city while affecting up to 5 different random people and or any person that is singing a song.

Skills:

• Can Speak English And French
  • Mastered Singing Skills
  • Can Speak In Any Accent She Wants

Physical Weaknesses:
No Physical Boosting Powers: Her powers can not truly help her in battle thus making her just as strong as a normal teen girl.

No Fighting Skills: She does't know how to fight so she must stay away from battle due to her being easily taken down from her lack in skills.

Mental Weaknesses:
Her Twin: If you take down her twin she will souly focus on helping him thus making her open for attacks. Her powers will also stop having affect due to her souly focusing on her twin brother.

Separation: If she is separated from her twin to where she can no longer see him and to where she knows he is physically away from her she will panic and become irrational.

Equipment: N/A

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality: She tends to act spontaneous at times and making things harder than they need to be for others. She also doesn't seem to care at all what she does and how they may affect others though still tends to be nice to others she likes or knows well though. But if she is separated from her brother or if he is in danger she becomes irrational.

Strengths: Singing and doing different accents.

Interests/Habits: She speaks in a thick french accent normally, she also loves playing poker and explosions.

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Drago Durand (Twin brother.)
Place of Origin: Unknown
Current City: Star City
History: Unknown
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

Event Villain: Chant
Page 1 of 1