Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Event Thread Idea Discussion  I_vote_lcapEvent Thread Idea Discussion  I_voting_barEvent Thread Idea Discussion  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Event Thread Idea Discussion  I_vote_lcapEvent Thread Idea Discussion  I_voting_barEvent Thread Idea Discussion  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Event Thread Idea Discussion  I_vote_lcap0%Event Thread Idea Discussion  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Event Thread Idea Discussion  I_vote_lcap0%Event Thread Idea Discussion  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Event Thread Idea Discussion  I_vote_lcap100%Event Thread Idea Discussion  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Event Thread Idea Discussion

Go down 

Would you like event threads to become a thing?
Yes
Event Thread Idea Discussion  I_vote_lcap100%Event Thread Idea Discussion  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
I don't care either way
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Event Thread Idea Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Event Thread Idea Discussion    Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 1:00 am

Hey guys while I was away I thought of any ideas, this is just one of many and I apologize if the idea does not seem too clear I an just posting what i had written when I wrote it after a tiring day at work one day. So if any of you have any questions feel free to ask them and i will try to answer them.

Okay guys over the time i was gone i thought of many ideas, one of which was player ran events. these events could strength from big hitting villains (non cannon since cannon used characters are still normal characters you must apply for) attacking the city or commuting some form of crime, a random story arc that can involve anyone, random missions or just city wide events and other such things. these events can be done by anyone and can involve anyone.

Though events that could destroy the city or cause significant change in the city will be called mass effect events and will require the maker to inform one of the staff members so that we can make out a mass pm to all to inform them of this big event. These ME events will be effecting everyone on the site since it may change the city thus everyone needing to be aware of it.

Though if ME events happen to often we may announce a temporary halt to them where no one can make any more for the time being since if too many happen at once it could cause star city to crash and burn some times literally but in other times it would just be structure and peace wise.  These events would be ran by any member who chooses to do so, they will be running the event like a DM would in DnD.

(For those who do not understand this term, the member running this event will be controlling all npcs (unless stated otherwise or if the npcs were originally another members creation.) you will be controlling what happens in the thread and will be be telling the story that happens to others for members to react to, try to defeat something, etc. Though They member running this can use their characters but they will be expected to put the event story and other members characters first before their own because events are meant for any random group of members that join not to further your own characters.

(If it was just for your characters then it would just be a normal arc thread but event threads would differ by someone running a big arc like event that does not effect their characters and will most likely just be using npcs thus making it unlike other threads.) This is the over all idea but let me know what you think. also note, bigger event threads will be most likely more well known to the public and covered better in the media which means that many events may help your characters that you join with to become more well known and famous. Please post your thoughts and I have put up a poll for a quick reply to say yes you are for it, you don't care, or if you straight up don't want it.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Event Thread Idea Discussion    Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:59 am

By this time tomorrow events will be closed poll wise so vote now or forever hold your energetic bunny.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Event Thread Idea Discussion    Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 12:32 am

30 mins remaining.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Event Thread Idea Discussion    Event Thread Idea Discussion  EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 3:12 am

Poll ended, Even threads are a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Thread Idea Discussion    Event Thread Idea Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Thread Idea Discussion
Page 1 of 1