Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Black Market Boardwalk (open) I_vote_lcapBlack Market Boardwalk (open) I_voting_barBlack Market Boardwalk (open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Black Market Boardwalk (open) I_vote_lcapBlack Market Boardwalk (open) I_voting_barBlack Market Boardwalk (open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Black Market Boardwalk (open) I_vote_lcap0%Black Market Boardwalk (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Black Market Boardwalk (open) I_vote_lcap0%Black Market Boardwalk (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Black Market Boardwalk (open) I_vote_lcap100%Black Market Boardwalk (open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Black Market Boardwalk (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Black Market Boardwalk (open) Empty
PostSubject: Black Market Boardwalk (open)   Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:48 pm

Always something going on at the beach. While late May wasn't technically "summer" per se, it was definately warm enough to attract people of all kinds out to the beach to at least try working on their tan. Harmon was not one such person, instead standing in the cool shade of one of the piers overlooking the water. He didn't do well in bright sunlight. If it weren't for his distaste for the magical, he would have almost sworn he was a vampire. But no... he just burned easily.

Heck, he wouldn't be here if he could help it. But he heard there was going to be a sale of black market goods on the pier. He wasn't sure how... but he had to assume that something about the nature of the pier made the conditions of the sale easier for one or both involved parties. Now he just had to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Boardwalk (open)   Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 1:08 am

Hotwire would see a girl in a white sundress walking bare foot on the beach while two massive men in suits walked beside her wearing sunglasses. Hotwire would probably know the girl as the old body guard of one of the wealthiest men in Star City before he was killed. Afterwards she had became one of the richest people in star city and certainly the richest teen in Star city. Though that had all changed the next after noon when she paid back ever debt owed, making an orphanage, and donating the rest of the money to charity.

Yet she some how always had money coming in despite not having a job nor any businesses anymore besides the orphanage. He may know that her 'boss' had been very questionable business partners and based on the fact she was now walking around with two men who looked ready for a fight and she was heading towards the pier that she probably wasn't out for a day at the beach. "Do you have everything you need little miss?"

Miley smiled softly to one of the body guards that towered over her as she tucked her blonde hair behind her ear. "I certainly do do not worry. Just be ready for what may come next." She spoke in a thick accent that sounded like a blend of Japanese and a British accent. She and the men then focused on heading to the pier looking like they had a set location to be at in time.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Boardwalk (open)   Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Well, suspicious point #1. He recognized this girl from newspapers and the like. She was among the city elite. He was managing to keep a good eye on her from a distance by hacking into the boardwalks surveillance camera system. This way, he could track them without being within their line of sight. 

"Now let's see if you're the person I'm looking for..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Boardwalk (open)   Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 2:03 pm

Miley made her way to a very well hidden door that hotwire wold just barely be able to see on his cameras. She knocked in a pattern on the door then, two knocks, two knocks, one knock, one knock. The door then opened and a man bowed to Miley who get a small curtsy back to him before the two and the two body guards made their way into the the well hidden underground building. Miley walked in and over and stood by several others. The others being a few crime lords who made their way over from another location. They nodded to her as she nodded back she knowing them from her 'boss' ' questionable activities. She looked forward then as the dealer walked over as a few large men pushed over some carts that had large crate stacked on them.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Boardwalk (open)   Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 6:28 pm

"Hmm. Quite suspicious..." Harmon said. He needed an eye in that building... but no way was he going to be allowed in. Guess he'd have to improvise some spy gear. He looked over at the boardwalk and hit upon an idea.  He went up to one of the gift shops and bought a small little R/C car. Puny little thing, cheap... which was just what he needed. With his powers, he disassembled the thing and began fiddling with the various motors and gears. Soon it looked vastly different, with the four motors pointed skyward.He reached into his pocket and pulled out four propellers he bought from the gift shop. You see, the shop sold R/C helicopters as well, along with any spares needed. He quickly placed the propellers onto the creation. Now for the final step. Audio, visual, and transmission capabilities. Harmon took out his phone and sighed.

"I really hope I get you back." He said. The phone would crumble in his hands, with a number of parts attaching themselves to the makeshift drone. He tapped at his wrist computer and a blue set of words popped up. "Link established."

"Stellar." He said powering the thing up. Good. The noise muffling aspects were working just to specifications. You couldn't hear the thing unless you held it to your ear. He walked over to the door and copied the knocks he had seen before. Only he didn't stick around for the guy. He just threw the device into the air and bolted for cover behind one of the dock pillars. Good. It was all working according to plan. If the guy opened the door, he would fly his little spy cam in right under his nose... or over his head in this case.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Boardwalk (open)   Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:05 pm

The door a moment later would open and the man would look out with narrowed eyes clearly not expecting anyone else to have shown up. When he saw no one he closed the door unknowing that the drone had flown above his head just moments before. Miley watched as the man pulled off the lid to one of the crates to reveal a large stock pile of illegal guns. As the man was about to explain the guns miley tapped her foot on the ground like something trying to move a pebble in their shoe. Her guards then started to leave the area as the man explained the weapons.

Everyone there knew that Miley could handle herself so they didn't think too much about the fact that they were leaving the building. They probably just thought that they had to go get something or something along those lines. Though she caught some eyes when she put some ear buds in her ears, they knew that she normally always had them in when she was with her 'boss' but now that she was alone it was odd specially since they were trying to tell he what the guns did. She then smiled softly as her music started to play, oh how she loved hollywood undead, their music always calmed her before a fight would break out.

Miley suddenly then shot ice from her hand at the crates and froze them solid. The an explaining the guns then aimed at her as the others pulled out their guns. She grinned and lept back and shot ice on the ground. She then landed and slid on their ice gracefully as she started to 'skate' around the group and moved as she dodged their bullets while they shouted. "I knew that brat couldn't have taken on hr master's work!"

Miley then flung herself off the ice making a rap of the ice and landed on the dealers head and back flipped back of his head gracefully making him fall to the ground. She landed back on the ice and continued skating around as she shot out ice and froze the mans hands, feet, and gun to the ground as she moved constantly to avoid getting hit by their bullets.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Boardwalk (open)   Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Harmon flew around in his little spy drone, before coming upon the deal. Guns... bodyguards... money... yep, this was an illegal black market exchange. Nothing out of the ordinary about-

Holy Crap.

This girl went bonkers, tearing up like a bull in a china shop. The goon at the door left his post and ran down the stairs, pulling his gun and firing. Harmon on the other hand took out one of his pocket explosives and placed it on the door. Looks like subtlety had gone out the window so to speak. Although I'm not sure you can do that with a windowless bunker. With a snap of his finger, the breaching charge blew the bar to the door straight off, and he pushed his way into the complex. Per his orders, the drone would carefully record what was going on while hovering in place, transmitting to his wrist computer.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Boardwalk (open)   Black Market Boardwalk (open) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 11:48 pm

Miley smirked seeing the guard firing at her, she then thew her hand forward and shout out an ice shard to knock his gun from his hand. She looked up at the door that exploded and hoped that what ever blew it up was friendly and didn't attack her men. She looked back to the people she fought and one by one she shot the gun from their hands and froze their feet to the ground and their arms to their sides. When they were all taken care of she lept off her ice and called out to the doorway. "Horris, McClan! Are you alright?!" she asked in a concerned manner.

After a moment her gaurds would race over and start to head inside again. "We are little miss no need to worry." she nodded and started to look around for what blew up the door. "good, would you mind informing the police about this without dropping my name" one of the men nodded pulling out a phone. "Of course little miss." Miley spotted the drone and the phone then and hollered out then to it.

If you are a hero doing recon please show yourself so we can talk. If you are not i will have to assume you are recording my face. Since I would like to keep this part of my life a secret to the public i will be forced to shot your drone down to ensure that this possible footage does not get on the site, youtube or any other video streaming site." She said calmly but loudly so she could be properly heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Boardwalk (open)   Black Market Boardwalk (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Market Boardwalk (open)
Page 1 of 1