Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] I_vote_lcapThe Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] I_voting_barThe Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] I_vote_lcapThe Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] I_voting_barThe Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] I_vote_lcap0%The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] I_vote_lcap0%The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] I_vote_lcap100%The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] Empty
PostSubject: The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV]   The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:30 am

"I'll say this again... IF YOU DO NOT GIVE US THE MONEY WE ASKED FOR WE WILL BLOW UP A BUILDING EVER 5 MINUTES WE DON'T HAVE OUR MONEY!" A man shouted into a megaphone  standing on the roof of a building holding a controller with a trigger as cop cars surrounded the building. "We have no idea what building we will blow up but we believe there are bombs in most to all the surrounding buildings" A cop reported to his superior who curses under his breath but nods. "Are there any civilian's in the buildings?" he asked. "Yes and we cant get the out and they're trapped inside..."

The man cursed trying to think of what to do as the man on the roof shouted "the first bomb will go off i one minute!" "Damn it we have to think of something!" "40 seconds!" some fire started to form behind some of the buildings. "30!" The fire grew larger as the man on the building looked confused at it and didn't shout as he said the next set of numbers "20...10...9...8... 7..." as he hit the button a giant monster that looked like it was made of black rocks and fire ran on all fours seemingly out of nowhere in the direction of the buildings as the bomb went off.

The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] Fire-m10

The man stood in aw as the monster ran over as the side of the building started to fall down making the building start to cave in. The police then stared confused as they saw the monster fall to its side to slide on its side before it then angled its body and quickly started to slide on its left fore arm as it lifted up its right leg. it then pushed off its arm and moved into a one handed hand stand and used its large clawed foot to clamp onto the part of the building that lost its support beam and used its body as a replacement support beam.

It then swung its free arm into the side of the building shattering the large window to make an escape route which the people quickly left out of. When everyone was out the monster quickly jerked its body out of the way and spun a bit before it landed on all fours as the building fell to the ground. The police and the man stood in shock and awe as the monster then stood up on its two hind legs and stared down the man how still held the trigger to several other bombs.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV]   The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyThu May 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Quiver could hear the sounds of a man yelling through a megaphone, threatening to blow up buildings if he did not receive money. Quiver prepared to go into action, but she was not fast enough and the bomb went off. However, in a strange twist of fate, a large monster appeared and held the building up, allowing people to evacuate the building. It was quite surprising, but it was no excuse to get distracted. She jumped down at the man from above, pinning him to the ground and making him drop the trigger. She grabbed the trigger, making sure it was out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV]   The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptySat May 07, 2016 12:32 am

The monster then watched as a girl came out of no where and took down the man down. The man struggled but was unable get out from under her as the monster walked over and a monstrous voice came from the being. "The man is down please proceed to capture and detain him officers." It said making the officers blink but slowly nod and rush inside. The being then climbed onto the roof and kneeled down as it kneeled down and started to horribly smoke and as the smoke covered it it quickly went away to show a girl in a mask and armor who then stood up having been in a similar pose as the being and walked over to the two.

"You really like to save the day don't you?" She said to the girl in a thick feeconic accent that the girl would probably remember when she ran into miley before. The police quickly made it up and some stared at miley since she was now there and the monster was now gone but many others went over to help quiver arrest the man. Miley then looked to the police officers. "Tell the owners of that building that was damaged that I am taking a page out of a book of another hero and I shall assist the rebuilding of their damaged property." She said bluntly as the men stood in confusion staring at her and at how remarkably calm and casual she was.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV]   The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:53 pm

Quiver didn't move from her position on top of the man. Even though it was extremely unlikely, he may escape and manage to press the trigger if she let up for even a second. The monster came over, then told the police to come and help her with the arrest. The monster then shifted into a girl in armour, who then spoke in a very familiar accent I remember you, when we helped that child. What happened to him? Her voice was completely without emotion, so it sounded like she didn't care, but she did.

Then, the police came and placed handcuffs on the man, only then did Quiver release the pressure, allowing the man to be lifted up to his feet by the cops. The girl then offered to pay for the collapsed building. Quiver tilted her head in miley's direction, the only way of knowing that she was looking at her, since you couldn't see Quiver's eyes Good thing for you to do.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV]   The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyTue May 10, 2016 10:11 pm

"He's at the name still pending orphanage, his wounds were tended to and he is being taken well care of." The name still pending was the new orphanage that the old falling apart one was replaced with and was inside a mansion. From what had been told about the orphanage was very much like a child heaven where the ids were given a loving and safe place to be in until they found families that they liked. Miley looked to the cop that she told that she was going to help fix up the damages to and waited for a nod to confirm that he would inform the owners and looked to the girl as the police filed out. "Thank you for your assistance" she held her hand out to her "I am Kigilon when I am in this attire." She said calmly and simply.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV]   The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 5:38 pm

The girl informed Quiver that she had sent the boy to the 'name still pending orphanage,' nice name. She also said that he is on the mend as is being well taken care of, Quiver nodded Good. Great conversationalist, this one. The girl then held out her hand to shake, identifying herself as Kigilon. Quiver made sure there was no one else in the room before she returned the hand shake I'm Quiver.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV]   The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 12:13 am

She shook her hand with a nod. "It is a pleasure to officially meet you Quiver, may your journeys always be fruitful as long as they do not involve being without purpose and harming children." She walked over to the stairs then. "If you are remaining on patrol you may join me if not I bid you fair well and safe journeys."
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV]   The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:18 pm

The girl told Quiver that it was a pleasure to meet her, giving her some good words but also adding a part about how she shouldn't harm children. She then gave Quiver an offer to join her on patrol, but Quiver shook her head I'm fine. Fare well to you too. She would then wait for Miley to leave before leaving through the window, continuing her patrol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV]   The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Thing You'd Expect (open) [MPIV]
Page 1 of 1