Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 3:03 am

(Sure thing!)

Toji blinks as she says she was going to sleep. Listening, he nods. The boy will look out for her...there was no way he was going to sleep...They won't get another chance to hurt her, he would make sure of that.Toji adjusts his mask, then gets ready to watch over them.He'd sit there for as long as it took.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 2:25 am

Early that next morning Jenny's mother woke up and looked to the still sleeping jenny, her husband, and Addison before looking back to jenny and thinking for a bit before getting up. She started to leave the room but stopped as Addison head jerked up as she slowly woke up. "Mom where are you going...?" She asked in a tired and quiet manner. "I'm calling Lukas." Addison blinked and tilted her head.

"The sub at jenny's school?" Her mother nodded "who is also one of Jenny's good friends and I believe from how she talked about him in her messages to me while n her tour, he is also her boyfriend." Addison blinked in surprise. "Boyfriend?" Her mother chuckled quietly with a small smile. "Addison if you're going to stalk your sister you should do it right." Addison blinked then puffed up her cheeks and squinted her eyes at her mother.

"I stalk her just fine thank you very much..." She grumbled as her mother smirked at her. "Of course you do dear." She teased before leaving the room and pulling up the number jenny gave her of lukas' to call if she ever had an emergency and couldn't contact jenny. "Hello Mr. Reinhardt, this is Jane Necowl Jenny's mother. I want to start off by informing you that Jenny is not in any trouble that could cause her to lose her life anymore and is stable."

"But there was an incident that she was unfortunately pulled into that caused her to get very badly injured. She isn't awake yet but you can come and see her if you wish. If you wish I can inform you now or later what is going on and what had happened but for the full explanation of what happened We will have to fully cover in private just in case Jenny wakes up. I'd rather her not wake up and instantly hear what I have to say since she will have enough that she would be panicking about to need to put the situations at hand also in her thoughts....."

"Also I have reason to believe that you are well aware of what my other daughter has been up to since she is frequently in the news.... I would like to ask of you not to express your feelings about her while you are here because I do not wish jenny t have any further stress and Addison is here to help and watch over her sister as her sister. Not to attack anyone inside the hospital."

"I know you may not believe it but Addison becomes quiet sane when it comes to her sister and right now she has put helping and watching over her sister above all else. I say this so you do not accuse her of having foul intentions and so that you do not fear for your life and you can freely come see Jenny. I need to get going so i can get some food for my husband, addison and toji Jenny's friend and get back quickly in case she wakes. I hope to you here... Jenny will need all the moral support she can get when she hears f her... condition..."

Meanwhile and a bit earlier...

Addison watches her mother leave and looked at toji and eyed him over then staring at the mask she had given him then looked around the room her hand still holding jenny's. She then tilted back in her chair on one of its legs with what looked like perfect balance and grabbed a long branch off a potted plant in the corner of the room and broke it off.

She then moved her chair back in place and leaned forward and stared to carefully manover the branch under the mask and poked one of the smaller parts of the branch with no leaf in toji's nose trying to get his attention. When she had it she looked at him seriously. "Do you want a better mask? I don't like the though of such a basic low tear mask that I made being put on display."

"I would make you get a new one but I can make you one if you want.... though it may take a week or some give or take a few weeks for me needing to do the operation and then getting out of the asylum then pulse a day or two in order to make a better mask for you... also have you looked into getting a wig? That hair of yours is very... well it stand out of most people in star's hair. Sorta like mine but unlike you I don't really wear a mask to hide who I am."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 1:45 am

Toji stared at the wall,weaving slightly. His head falls forward,but he jerks it back up, giving his leg a punch. At first,that had definitely woken him up,but now,it only made him twitch slightly.The boy blinks,yawning, and slumps against the chair.Blinking as he feels a sensation, Toji bats wearily at it,glancing at Addi.As she speaks, sleep driven confusion practically oozed out of him. There was no way he'd be able to put enough thought into it.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:19 pm

Lukas jumped as his phone rang. He'd been listening intently to his police scanner, his jaw tightening more and more as he heard the radio chatter about Addison returning. But apparently there had been no deaths, no hostage situations, nothing. Something strange was going on. He shook his head and answered his phone. His jaw tightened even further as he listened to Jenny's mother.

What happened? What did I miss? His heart stopped for a moment.

His eye twitched as she told him Addison would be there. So that's what was happening...

I should have known something was wrong... Hell, I should have been there to stop it. What's wrong with me... Of course I wasn't there to save her, I'm not even a real person...

All he could manage to say was "I... I understand. I'll be there shortly." After he hung up, he pushed a button on his scanner. It was already set up with a voice modulator so the police heard Riot's voice instead of his. "This is the vigilante known as Riot. I'll be joining your perimeter of the hospital... Just in case." With that, he went to his computer and made the necessary preparations.

The police line had been given orders not to fire upon the vigilante Riot as he approached. His landing was so sudden that many found themselves reaching for and raising weapons anyways. Everyone was on high alert with a killer like Addison so close by. No one wanted to die today. Riot strode forward to meet the sergeant in charge and shook his hand. The sergeant pointed him to the pair of detectives and he nodded, walking over to meet them. "WHAT IS THE SITUATION HERE?" His mechanical voice was grating, even more so than usual.

"Same as when you called." One of the detectives replied. "For now, our orders are to hold the line. Apparently she's giving herself up." The second detective added. "I'LL BELIEVE THAT WHEN I SEE IT..." Riot growled, and the first detective chuckled. "You and me both." With that, Riot walked off and stood guard. He'd already checked the exits. Unless she lept from a window, every exit eventually led back out to the main street. And there were plenty of additional officers posted in the adjoining buildings and on every corner for blocks - both in and out of uniform. The instant she tried to run, Riot would be upon her.

Within the hour of receiving the phone call, Lukas rolled into the lobby of the hospital, sparing a glance at the armored giant outside - apparently patrolling with the police. He had a brief conversation with the receptionist and was given directions to Jenny's room. Minutes later he rolled in, a mixture of fury and pain in his eyes. However he said nothing, merely sitting by her bedside, staring down. After a long moment, he muttered something, almost inaudible to anyone not practically putting an ear to his mouth. "Jenny... I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Addison stared at him as he stared at her and narrowed her eyes slightly and perched her lips in annoyance as she saw his state clearly he had stayed up all night to probably watch jenny. He clearly was going to be of no help to her in his current state so she's have to bother him about it later. She waved him off to say never mind before looking out the window to see the armored suit.

She narrowed her eyes a bit and reached for her back where she had stashed her sword but lowered her hand as she saw it stay still at the entrance next to all of the police off officers. She sighed and leaned back n her chari her hand never leaving Jennys as she opened the window a bit more form what she had it at when she came in and shouted to them all. "I'm not coming out any time soon so you might as well sit down! I know you all just want to be ready for me for when you think I'll try to escape because you clearly don't trust my word but if you stand the whole time I assure you that if I was planning on running off all of your legs would hurt so bad that you wouldn't be able to follow me or get to your car in time because your legs would be so sore!.... just a fair warning to you all!"

she then closed the window and looked away from it and paused seeing lukas and stared at him for a while before looking to jenny then back to him and looked at him seriously. "If you're her apparent boyfriend I hope that that chair won't prevent you from keeping her safe.... I hold the wolf boy in charge of trying to keep her as safe as possible when with her and hes just her friend so expect a higher level of expectation for you..." She spoke as if she was just a normal sane older sister who was just worried for her sisters well being. She sighed though and lowered her chair.

"I won't tell you to be nice though cause you look like the sort of guy who would be overly nice all the time. Which knowing jenny is why she likes you." Jane walked back in with some food and tossed a bag of cheap powdered dougnuts to addison and handed lukas a coffee with some sugar packets and a pack of doughnuts. "Thank you for coming." She said to him with a resepct filled nod. Lukas would be able to see a look in her eyes that said she had seen her fair share of death and combat.

He also would probably notice jenny's father who was not too far from him who looked very fit to where he was able to seem like he was and average joe but clearly was ready for a fight. Though he seemed to still be asleep. She then gently kneeled down and placed a hand on toji's shoulder and spoke softly to him handing him a half filled cup of coffee. and doughnuts. "If you want to still stay awake just in case you should drink this, it will help you stay awake." Jane then smiled softly to him and got up and sat in her chair that was next to lukas and her husband and started to eat her doughnuts as addison spoke to her.

"So mom how long do you think they'll wait before doing the transplant?" Jane shrugged. "I'm not sure but since you have everyone on edge here im sure they will so it as soon as possible to get you out of here..." Addison sighed and nodded tearing her bagopen with her teeth so she could eat with one hand and hold jenny's hand with the other. "I figured as much... Do you think they will really wait until i can give her my vocal chords to try and take me in....?" Jane looked to jenny and then addison.

"I hope so for jennys sake... just... try no to run around you may startle someone...." Addison nodded and popped a doughnut in her mouth. "Will do... I don't want to take any chances with Jenny... not when her voice is on the line..." Addison said looking to jenny clearly concerned. "Hopefully she wont be too pissed when she hears that I'm giving up my voice for her..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:27 pm

The boy tilts his head as she narrows her eyes. Eh? Did he do something? Glancing outside the window, he blinks at the sight of the armor. That guy?....Huh....Twitching as Addi shouts at them, Toji sighs, curling up slightly. He needed rest...but he also needed to protect Jenny.Just had to wait till he was sure she would be safe,then the boy could conk out.

As Lukas rolls in, his eyes widen. His..teacher? Why was he here? Examining the man,he frowns. Pain....he was hurting from this too?Toji surpressed a yawn, watching as Lukas and Addison interact,and raising a brow. So, Jenny liked his teacher?....Hmmm....The boy smiles slightly.Well,there was bright spot...

Jane comes back in,and he sits up just slightly.Was that food? His stomach expressed it's opinion on that, and Toji gives it a quieting pat.Twitching slightly as he feels a hand on his shoulder, he looks up, blinking.How'd she get over here so fast? Smiling back, the boy accepts the coffee and donuts,warily sniffing the drink before taking a sip.Oooh, warm.....he next takes a donut, biting off half,eyes widening. Yummy....Humming slightly, Toji finishes off the rest of it,taking another.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 5:21 pm

Lukas' finger twitched as Addison shouted out of the window. He wasn't surprised that she wouldn't be able to resist taunting her captors. She wasn't the type to be respectful, no matter the situation. Then she addressed him directly. His jawline tightened as he clenched it shut. There was quite a bit he wanted to say to the monster disguised as a girl, but doing so wouldn't help anything. In fact, it may even cause problems, the least of which would be starting a fight while Jenny lay comatose before them. He doubted they'd figure out who he was based on any argument he started alone, but if he let himself get too worked up, he may let something slip. That was the last thing he needed. Instead, he took a deep breath. Addison was like a yappy dog. She wanted attention. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

"Thank you, you're too kind." Lukas said politely, smiling warmly at Jane. Though the smile failed to completely cover his pain. He took the food and drink she proffered. He'd never really liked coffee, but he also refused to be rude. As he went back to watching Jenny, his mind wandered back to darker thoughts. How long has she been here? How long ago did this happen? Why didn't anyone call me sooner? Why didn't she let me know when she was coming back? I would have been there to see her if she had... Did she not want to see me? Did something happen on tour? Did Laney talk her out of dating half a man? He frowned slightly, his grip on one of the arms of his wheelchair turning his knuckles as white as the powdered doughnuts in his lap while the coffee cup in his other hand steamed gently.

Who did this? Why did it even happen? Jenny is such a sweet girl, and her music makes so many people so happy. This isn't her fault. Her mother... And her father. Both look like they can hold their own in a fight. They both look like they HAVE held their own in several fights. Maybe old enemies of theirs? Or is it Addison? They're twins. I saw her face when her mask fell off... What if that's not the first time that happened? If it fell off then, it's entirely possible it fell off before. So she made enemies as she does so naturally, and someone saw her face. And they may not have known that Addison had a twin... I didn't know right away. Lukas' worst fears seemed to have come true. One of the reasons he hated Addison so much had manifested, at least in his eyes. Her monstrous actions had nearly gotten Jenny killed. Addison had to be stopped.

When Addison and Jane started talking about a voice transplant, Lukas barely managed to hide his disdain. She caused her sister to lose her voice? The single most important piece of Jenny's life? The key to her dreams? And Addison was giving up her own voice in an attempt to fix her mistake. Like that would undo the pain she caused. At least it seemed she could feel after all. Good. Lukas thought. At least she feels something for someone she's hurt. I just wish Jenny didn't have to suffer just to make that monster feel pain.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 1:02 am

Jane smiled softly and pulled a chair over and sat by her husband who would now eating his food beside where lukas had parked his wheelchair. Jane smiled and nodded to Lukas as he said thank you to her. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder to say you're welcome back to him. The motherly vibes came off her like fumes but there was very much that of a battle scared warrior. They ate together for a long while before her father spoke out in a cold tone then. "I'm going to kill all of those blasted Tonns for hurting my baby girl...."

Her mother smirked but then held a dead pan stone cold killer look in her eyes and tone of voice. As she would speak lukas would be able to tell where addison got her questionable sanity from and killing habits... and where Jenny had gotten the side of her that had attacked him out of instinct while they trained. "Thats sweet honey... but we both know you would die before killing 50 of them... No... I will kill them... I will kill them all and look them all in the eye as I do so." he said with a smirk at the end making Addison laugh.

"I wanna kill them too! How about we all do it together like its a family outing!" Jane then blinked and her face turned back to normal as she chuckled smiling softly at addison like addison had been suggesting a day at the park kind of thing and not mass genocide. "Sure addison, but only if you are careful okay?" Addsion smiled brightly ad nodded. "You got it mom!" Their father though still held the same expression, his looked more like a father wanting revenge rather than the insanity that had been coming off Jane and Addison moments ago.

Jane sighed though and looked at Addison seriously then. "Addison... I am sorry that I have pulled your sister and you into the war of the necowls and Tonns.... I should have known that being the leader of the necowls and the owner of the god soul sword would make me a target.... I should have protected you both better... Because of me you and your sister nearly were put into the death toll of 560 people... this war has been going on since the late renaissance.... I should have known that the Tonns would travel all the way from japan just to try and steal the sword that killed over 100 of them in seconds... I-"

Addison reached over to her and placed a hand on Janes looking at her sanely and smiled softly to her. "Mom... its cool I understand... I just wish I could have protected jenny better..." Jane looked down. "You should have to.... I should have killed that woman before she even got close to her." She sighed then "But for now I should stop going on and on about all this... We should focus on your sister for now." Addsion nodded then "Agreed!" Jenny slowly opened her eyes and saw addison and smiled weakly.

She went to talk but addison covered her mouth gently. "The doctor said that your throat was damaged so you cant talk right now but you should be fine again soon enough." Addsion said purposely leaving out the info on how jenny would be getting better. Jenny seemed a bit distressed but calmed herself hearing that she would get better and nodded. She then noticed Toji and smiled softly to him in a thankful manner before noticing Lukas. She looked at him sadly and then looked down. She hoped she didn't make him too worried... She didn't like it when Lukas looked sad and if her weakness caused him to be sad.... Well she would feel horrible.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:08 am

Toji leaned against the wall, sipping his coffee as he surveyed things sleepily.Eventually,the liquid magic makes it's mark known, and the boy jerks up, eyes shining brightly as foot rapidly taps the floor, sending any loose dust floating over to the corners.

Appeared he was truly renergized, and more.....At least until the boy come down on the inevitable caffeine crash. Toji glances at Lukas, and furrows his brow,blurring over to give him a reassuring shoulder pat, frowning slightly at the talk of killing. Should he rebuke them....But then,before he could decide, the boy notices Jenny was awake, and smiling at him. Smiling back,he blurs over, very gently patting her shoulder in a reassuring manner.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 5:26 am

"All this talk of death and killing and revenge... It's a wonder poor Jenny didn't end up here sooner." Lukas muttered aloud. "Violence will only ever cause more violence. Why does nobody ever see that?"  He looked at Jenny's face. It seemed so serene, so calm. It was almost like she was sleeping. "With an attitude like that, I'm amazed any of you are alive."

He looked like he had more to say, but instead let out a sigh as Toji patted his shoulder. He closed his eyes for a moment and let out a long sigh. When he opened them, he saw Jenny's do the same and all of his fear and anger melted into relief. "Jenny!" He reached out and held her hand, smiling down at her. "You had us all worried for a moment there..." Tears were forming at the corner of his eyes. He managed to blink them away, but his joy and relief were still palpable.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:18 am

Addison looked at Lukas as he said his comment as if offended but her mother placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her. "He's right.... its death, killing and revenge that got us here... but not our own... we were attacked by some bad people who may try again to do so to any one of us...." She stopped talking upon noticing jenny waking up while her husband looked ready to throw lukas out wheel chair and all not seeming to like the way he spoke. Lukas was right but the way he said it was clearly seen as rude to him.

Jenny looked to toji after he sped over and then smiled down to his hand as he pat her and gently put her hand on his to thank him for it before looking back over to lukas and then his hand and smiled warmly as she gently held it back though still was clearly weak. She looked back up as he spoke but frowned a bit seeing and hearing how worried they were. She gently pulled his hand to her chest and lightly and weakly hugged it before moving one of her hands to the side of his cheek as she smiled apologetically an reassuringly to him.

Her father then gave her a light hug making her make a soundless giggle before weakly hugging him back and closing her eyes. Her mother joined in and she moved one of her arms to her back too she seeming to really care and love her family. Addison then moved on top of the pile with a bright child like innocent smile making jenny let off a soundless but air filled oooofh before having another soundless giggle before they all moved off her.

Jenny was smiling brightly now as she moved her legs and pat the side of the bed as she smiled to toji seeming to want to give him room in the circle that her family and lukas were making. Her mother handed her a pen and paper then. "Here dear use this to talk." Jenny nodded and did so and showed it to Lukas "So think my trainer will give me some sick days off training to get better?" She ended the writing them with a little face with a tongue stuck out as she showed it to lukas with a playful smile.

down at her. "You had us all worried for a moment there..." Tears were forming at the corner of his eyes. He managed to blink them away, but his joy and relief were still palpable.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Toji frowned slightly at Lukas's statement, but nodded, clearing his throat and giving a nervous fidget before writing his opinion. -Sorry for any offense...but...revenge isn't good. Defending, protecting you and your own, is, but not revenge, not murder.-Toji didn't want to offend them, but he had to 'speak' his mind.Especially as he was hoping to be a hero.

The boy relaxed slightly as her mother seems to agree,but still gave them a apologetic glance. When Jenny looked at him, Toji nodded at her reassuringly, smiling as she put her hand over his.Seeing Lukas's reaction, his smile widens. This guy really cared for her...The boy was so glad she'd found someone.

As her family stepped in to hug and greet her, the boy stepped back,giving them room and watching happily, only to blink as Jenny pat the side of the bed. Grinning, he walked over, sitting down in the offered spot and watching everyone interact.

Last edited by Hellbreaker3 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Lukas looked genuinely surprised to hear that the incident was in self defense, and spared Addison an accusing stare. This was likely her fault. She had almost certainly made enemies. He had seen her face on accident, who knows if someone else had? So perhaps she wasn't doing this out of pure love for her sister. Perhaps she was merely feeling guilty because she knew this was her fault. She certainly seemed the type to have her one redeeming quality exist out of selfishness.

It was also mildly surprising for him to hear Toji speak. Apparently they boy shared his sentiments. In fact, now that Lukas looked at the boy in the room more closely, he looked extremely familiar. Had he met him before? He scoured his mind. But once Jenny was awake, all of his other thoughts melted away and he smiled as he looked into her eyes. "I think that could be arranged, but you'll have quite a bit of catching up to do when you recover." He gently brushed a strand of hair from her face as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:26 am

The parents gave a small nod to toji as he gave an apologetic glance to say he was okay though her father still seemed upset with lukas. Jenny smiled happily to toji as he sat down by her seeming very happy that he joined her on the bed. She smiled to him as she looked back into his eyes as she nodded with a soundless giggle and blushed lightly as he pushed some hair from her face. She wrote down on her paper the and showed it to him. "thanks, I'll make sure to work twice as hart to make up for the lost time." She then leaned forward and gave him a light kiss as she blushed a bit more. Addison looked off as if the whole thing disturbed her her reaction seeming to mimic that of her father's while her mother just smiled softly at the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2