Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] I_vote_lcapThe Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] I_voting_barThe Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] I_vote_lcapThe Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] I_voting_barThe Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] I_vote_lcap0%The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] I_vote_lcap0%The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] I_vote_lcap100%The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] Empty
PostSubject: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:21 pm

"She's in there...."
"She thought that she could just run off like her sister...."
"Well like her sister we found her..."

A white haired child, teen, and man all stood in front of Jenny's house all wearing dark clothes. "For the light, for the dark, the owner of the sword shall rain blood as we gain the powers of the god, death to the Necowls." They all said at the same time as Addison's voice came from behind them with a serious tone. "I don't care if you come for me.... but my sister is the last person anyone should mess with if they know whats good for them...."

She stepped out from the shadows with her sword drawn, she wore her glasses and her normal clothes though. The boys blinked and turned to her as they're eye's grew slightly then narrow but smirk. "You only have a passive." "And it isn't even fully out to where you can use it" the man said then the teen followed after as Addison rose an eyebrow.

"What are you going on about?" The child an the teen then ran at her and pulled out their swords and swung at her but she managed to block it. The man then scaled up the side of the wall to jenny's window. Addison clenched her teeth as she saw him and shouted out. "I said to leave her alone!"

She shouted s her pupils dilated and the 2 boys in front of her went wide eyed in fear as the man looked back to see Addison pushing the two boys back then jumping off the teens face to get up higher. She then swung at him and he blocked it but at the cost at miss stepping and falling to the ground.

Addison through kicked off him and grabbed the windowsill of Jenny's window and pressed her foot to the wall. Jenny heard the shouts and woke up having only fallen to sleep after coming back from her brief tour. She then heard more shouts and Addison's voice making her eyes go wide as she climbed out of bed and raced to her window and slid it open locking eyes with Addison.

"Addison... what... what are you doing here-" Addison cut her off as the men got to their feet. "I came to see you because a guy hasn't met up with me yet and well I saw these guys and overheard what they were going to do so I jumped in now get your hover board and scythes."

Jenny grabbed her  hero jacket and put it on the attached her hover board to it but looked to Addison. "What were they planning....?" Addison looked to her with a serious look. "To kill you...." Jenny's eyes went wide but Addison spoke up again. "Chill out they said the necowls not your hero name so they aren't after you for the mask."

Jenny pulled on her hero boots and grabbed her scythes so she could properly use her hover board since  she was only in her tank top and boxers at the moment and those didn't really help her in fighting. "That's not why I was freaking out...." Addison grinned "Oh chill out don't you normally get attacked with the intent to kill everyday?"

"Yeah but that doesn't-" She was cut off with Addison being hit down to the ground with a flaming blue orb. Jenny narrowed her eyes and activated her hover board as she lept out her window with a straight face and attached her hover board to her feet to soften her landing.

The boys then ran at Addison  as the man stood with a glowing blue hand aimed at Addison as the orb seemed to pin her down. Jenny turned with the speed gained from her leap and rode towards addison and put her foot down and skid to a stop in front of the two boys holding her scythes up. The boys stopped in their tracks staring at Jenny. "The Rabbit...." "You in inherited the rabbit..." Jenny blinked. "What?"

Last edited by Tannascurath on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:53 am

A certain halfling had been slumbering in Jenny's closet, happily covered up while he softly snored, lightning crackling between a upper and lower canine.But then his brain acknowledges the sounds. There's a surprised thud,then the door opens, a masked and 'uniformed' figure shooting out before stopping suddenly, scarf winding behind him.Wait...had to make sure no one spotted him leaving from her room... He takes a step,lightning crackling around him as he disappears, then reappears with a puff of air in front of Jenny, his stance protective.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:47 am

Jenny blinked as Toji suddenly appeared infront of her and smiled softly as Addison laughed a bit."Glad you are holding up your promise kid, though you are slacking a bit since these guys nearly got to her window and to be honest." She got up to her feet and then held a straight face. "I doubt they would have needed to even enter the window to kill her in her sleep..." Jenny' face paled as she looked to the 3 in front of them.

The man looked to the boy and whistled making the boy nod and walk forward and her held up two fingers with the others bent down to his chest and closed one eye and he looked at toji and Addison and pointed his other hands finger  out in front of him and drew a circle. "Leave now boy, this war is not with your family" The man said calmly. "We will kill you as well if needed but we rather not do so. So i highly suggest you leave now."

The man warned before the boy  did a finger bang in the air making the circle fly at Addison at speeds that even Toji would find fast. Addison narrowed her eyes and went to block it but it just wrapped around her and her sword making her fall backwards. Jenny blinked looking at addison in shock at what she had just seen. Addison growled and cursed many insults as she tried to struggle free but the circle just tightened masking her gasp in pain. "Addison!" Jenny shouted before glaring at the boy who held his hand in place and started to trace the air again looking right at Jenny. "Last chance boy." The man warned as the teen boy go into position ready to fight.

Jennifer's mothers eyes snapped open as she heard Jenny's shout and she sprung up as she looked around and her head froze in place looking right at the wall but in the direction of the fight. ".... Hun get up..." She said a bit quietly shaking her husband awake who groaned rubbing his eyes. "What is it Jane?" Her husband asked as Jane's Eyes narrowed and she got up  with a straight face. "Tonns...." Her husband instantly seemed wide awake as he got up. "Out side by Jenny's window" Both started to move Jane going towards the bedroom door and her husband to their window. "You help the kids."

Her husband unlocked the window and looked back to Jane. "you're getting it aren't you...?" Jane froze but nodded "Yes.... I don't want to take any chances when it comes to our children's safety....besides... it's probably why they are targeting them... they probably have no idea that they don't know anything let alone that I never passed it down to them." Her husband nodded and let her go. "Go then I'll keep them at bay."

Last edited by Tannascurath on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:07 am

Toji grins happily as Addison compliments him, then blinks. Wait...Addison...Hearing her other words, the boy refocuses. Had to protect Jenny...As the man threatens him the boy blinks, then sticks out his tongue, giving him a raspberry as he mimes pulling down a eyelid.Then the boy fires off a circle at a speed that makes the halfling's eyes widen. No way...As Addison's trapped and Jenny's looked at he growls, eyes going black and gold and canines lengthening. No way...He would protect his freind! A stunning bolt crackles at the trapper, ground cracking as Toji pounds it with his foot, a obvious warning."No." He rushes foward, a blur, and draws back, aiming to send the man flying with a punch.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:39 am

The man seemed unphased by his taunting and nodded. "Death it is then..." As Toji ran at the man he would see things as if they were going in slow motion even his own body did though the teen ran at him at what looked like normal speed. The boy then swung his sword down and as it would come in contact with is neck instantly making a cut Toji would feel himself be pulled to the side as time resumed normally.

Toji would see Jenny's father's hand on his shoulder and back he having guided toji out of the range of the sword. "Mike Jelmec, Mike Necowl as of 18 years ago...." The teen said with his sword  aimed at him and the Man stared with narrowed eyes at him. Mike Held a bold pose as he stared them all down. "Did you really think you could get away with attacking our children...? And our Child's friend...?"

Jenny and Addison both looked to him and blinked. "Daddy?" They said at the same time as the Child turned his attention to Mike. "Mike...." The man growled out as Mike glared at him. "You'll find that killing one of our own is going to result in your own deaths..." Jenny blinked as Addison smiled brightly and laughed "Go dad!" Addison being amused by her dad being willing to kill and Jenny being merely shocked.

The man then Whistled and the Child looked back to Jenny about to send out the circle when he froze with wide eyes as Jane walked over to them with her hand on her family's sword. "Toji I am great full for you being there for my daughter though I do not wish for you to be harmed due to battle so if you really desire to stick around please just take care of Jenny and Addison on the side lines.

Also before you try to pretend its not you I can see your soul, as in I know it is you" She Said walking towards the child as she drew her katana. It roared a silent roar as it was unsheathed. The roar was only able to be known of it's presence due to the wave of vibration that came off it that could be felt by ones very soul. The sword looked almost alive within it's blade that looked to be made of pure light blue diamond.

The sword would give off an eerie feeling that reaked of death but also... full of life... and power. The 3 boys all went wide eyed seeing it and all spoke at once. "The God Soul Sword...." Jenny and Addison both too went wide eyed seeing it.... it looked just like the sword in one of their favorite fairy tails....

Last edited by Tannascurath on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Toji blinks as time seems to slow, his movements becoming sluggish. What the...Seeing the teen approach with a sword, he growls, pushing himself to move.Nononono...movemovemove! Right as the sword touches, the boy's pulled out of the way, gasping at who it was. J-jenny's Dad?!! Wha?! Toji touches his neck, blinking at the sight his blood on the fingers. Cut? No way...

The boy glances at the adult, clearing his throat."Th...Thank you..."His eyes widen at Mike's threat towards the jerk. W-what?Then the mom appears,thanking him.He nods, but blinks, opening his mouth to deny it was him, only to clap his trap shut when she says she can see his soul, blurring up beside the girls and standing near them protectively, flinching as Jane draws out the sword. Woah...that..pressure...The boy lays a hand on his chest, eyes wide. He felt it in his very soul...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 5:15 pm

Mike nodded to Toji "Your welcome." Mike said keeping his eyes locked on the boys. Jenny looked to toji as he blurred over to her and blinked when she saw the blood on his neck. The child narrowed his eyes and blew out shooting the circle at Jenny and went to make another. Jenny was bout to move out of the way but her mother was already there and had cut the circle in half with one stroke of the sword.

Her mother would slightly be giving off a similar feeling as the sword as if the sword was giving her strength. To toji her mother would have ran up in front of them with speeds that were even faster than the circle. Mike smirked as the boys looked in shock. "The power of a god and millions of souls all in one sword..." She said looking at the sword. "It threw me off too the first time John had used it.... and its even stronger than it was back then...."

The teen growled and walked forward shoving the shocked kid to the side. "We came to kill these people, without them the war is ours so were going to finish what we started no matter what Artifact you hold!" The teen shouted before running at Jane his sword positioned at the ready to strike.

Jane lept forward and blocked his attack sending another roaring wave from the sword the roar becoming more clear this one sounding like an army of warriors crying out a battle cry together. "Your sword may have the strength of the a god but you are still just a mere woman!" The teen shouted out as the man ran at Mike while he was distracted. The child then refocused and locked his eyes on toji jenny and addison as he created a new circle.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 11:28 pm

Toji smiles reassuringly at Jenny, standing protectively infront of her. As the circle shoots at them, the boy braces himself, only to blink as Jane steps in, slicing it in half. Woah...Amazing...Growling as the teen threatens them, he blinks, hearing another roar. The souls....Then Toji sees the other kid get ready to shoot another trapper, and lightning courses down his arms. C'mon, then...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:19 am

The Man tackles Mike down to the ground and makes and orb n his hands as her over laped them. He then went to slam it down into mikes face but Mike caught the ball with both of his hands seeming to be able to some how hold it at bay. Toji would be able to see as Jane's eyes were glowing black as her breathing went slower and the boy jumped back and ran at her. Rather then blocking his attack with her incredible speed she seemed to now be moving only slightly faster than an average person... like how toji had found himself not to long before now going in slow motion.

The kid shot off the circle as Addison struggled violently and shouted in pain as it got tighter though it broke as the other circle went towards toji. Addison coughed up some blood but quickly got to her feet and ran past the circle as the child seemed to be fully focused on the circle, like he needed to be in order to move it. Addison rose her sword aiming for the child's neck though if Toji knew anything of sword play he'd notice that Addison actually was holding her sword and running in a fashion that a skilled swordsman would, she wasn't perfect but she clearly had skill, which meant if she was going for a kill blow she would be able to do it if she was allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:25 am

Toji growls softly as the circle comes, sending up a wall of lightning to block it and deflect in the sky. Seeing Addison moving the boy sighs in releif, then blinks. Wait..she was going to kill the other kid..He flashsteps inbetween them, swinging at the kid for a knockout punch. If he succedded, he'd grab them and blur back to Jenny's side.Toji couldn't let death happen, not if he could prevent it.

(Quick question, how old is this kid?)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:09 am

(Child: 6-8 Teen: 15-17 Man: 26-30)

The boy was knocked out cold with the punch though as Toji leaned forward with the punch he would feel the sword just barely miss him as Addison Narrowed her eyes as she would be brought back over. Addison actually very angry with toji, he not only got between her and her rightful kill but he abandoned Jenny just to stop her from her killing. Addison looked at him ready to strike when she saw Jenny's face from the corner of her eye. If she killed him she would cause Jenny much pain emotionally wise.

She took a step from him and stood down, jenny was more important to her then punishing some guy. When the kid hit the ground the two other guys froze in place for a few moments as the child seemed to turn into a glowing orb and flowed into the man. Though this allowed mike enough time to push the man off of him and for jane to stab her sword into the teens shoulder blade. Her eyes seemed to go back to normal then as the teen froze staring in horror at the blade the man doing the same as the man started to turn into small glowing particles that flew into the sword and the teen started to do the same.

As he was adsorbed into the blade a small box dropped on the ground. She blinked looking to it but jumped back as an over sized cleaver that looked long enough to pass off as a sword flew through the air and stabbed into the ground between her and the box. "The Split Cell belongs to the Tonns." A woman said as she appeared from no where and walked over to the box and took it and put it into her pocket. Her hair was pure white like the guys from before. She wore a large amount of armor but left her joints uncovered for mobility.

"That soul you just took also belongs to the Tonns..." The woman said grabbing her sword from the ground as Mike looked genuinely frightened of the woman and Jane narrowed her eyes at her silently. Jenny and Addison just held their same, old confused expressions as they watched the woman as she looked from jane, to mike, to toji, addison and Jenny. "Since their souls are now lost with the countless souls in that sword of yours to be used as power We can't exactly take him back...." She pointed her sword to mike.

"Too old...." Then to Toji "Too young...." Then to Jenny and addison. "They seem about the same age as the boy who foolishly thought using the split cell to divide his soul into thirds was enough to kill your entire family." Jane clenched her sword and teeth. "You will not kill one of my daughters...." The woman looked to Jane silently before aiming her sword at jenny. "Like the boy that one is less skilled in battle than everyone here..."

Addison and Jane both tensed up more then as Jenny backed up slightly. "I want that ones soul... I cant take it like you took the boy's... but i can certainly release it before you can gather it in your sword... which is good enough for me." Jane then shouted. "I said you can not have her!" The woman ignored her and looked to Jenny. "I'm sorry but you are going to die tonight girl...." The woman then vanished and mike instantly ran towards Jenny and shouted a panicked shout. "I know this woman! She an teleport!" He shouted as he seemed to be trying to cover an open spot by jenny wanting to cover her from all sides.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:07 pm

Toji glances at Alli,blinking. Oh...she was angry...His eyes widen as the boy transforms into a glowing orb, flowing into the man. W-wha?!What just happened?Then the man and the teen suffered the same fate as Jane gets in a stab.The boy gasps.What...was happening to them?As the huge cleaver appears, Toji crouches into a protective stance beside Jenny, goldblack eyes narrowing as she lets out her threat. As she vanishes, the halfling listens closely, standing close to Jenny. He'd do his best to block Ms. Cleaver's attack.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:55 am

Jane zoomed into place taking the last open spot by jenny as Addison got into a fighting stance. Toji could hear nothing but silence before the woman seemed to teleport quickly around the group with a grin. Jane and Mike both held their positions not willing to move a muscle to make sure that the woman had no openings. Addison took note of this and held her position though the woman swung her cleaver sword forward as she came back in front of Addison which Addison quickly reacted to and blocked the woman's cleaver sword.

Jane was about to move to help before Mike shouted to her "Don't move! The moment you do you will give her an opening..." Jane clenched her sword and teeth as she narrowed her eyes. The Woman seemed to pres her sword further onto Addison''s her blade seeming to slightly cut into Addison's blade making her narrow her eyes a bit. She could hold this position though her sword was not as strong as the woman's which meant that unlike her her blade was not able to hold this position all day.

Addison moved to kick the woman's blade back to get an attack in but the woman grinned wider seeming to have hoped for that and blocked Addison's leg and moved in the opposite direction as Addison and jerked her blade and yanked it forward shattering Addison's sword and slashing Addison's cheek as Addison fell to the ground. Jane gasped seeing Addison and moved to tackle the woman before she could do any more damage as the woman slashed her blade in a diagonal upwards.

Jenny froze as her pupils dilated while she saw in slow motion as the woman's cleaver sword cut into her. She cute from her left hip and all the way up in a diagonal motion to her throat. Jane tackled the moan moving her sword's angle off before she cut too far in Jenny's throat for an instant death. The woman and Jane hit the ground as blood came out of the slash and Jenny dropping her scythes to the ground as she fell to her knees.

Mike shouted out as her vision went dark and she passed out as Addison moved and caught her. Addison caught her with wide eyes and instantly clenched Jenny's throat to try and slow the bleeding as Mike ran over to her. "Toji!" Addison looked to Toji then. "You need to run her to the hospital, you're the only chance she has!" Addison said in a panicked fashion while her father looked at Jenny in shock. The woman laughed "Not going to happen! I am going to watch and make sure she die-" She stopped and looked down to her stomach and saw Jane's bade stabbed into her. "You won't live to see another moment..." Jane said in a cold tone as the woman went into her sword the the guys from before.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 3:46 am

Toji holds his deactivated Hidden Fang, the weapon more then sturdy enough to knock the stupid out of someone.Hearing the clank of blades, he glances,growling, and begins to prepare a bolt that'd settle this.Then it happens,before he could react quick enough to stop it.He failed....The boy failed...Toji doesn't even notice the woman get finished off,cause even before Addi had finished the only trace of the halfling and Jenny would be huge gusts of wind and a smear in your eyesight as he ran as fast as he could.Through the streets, wind gusted, and he soon appeared infront of the hospital,panting. Not done yet,he blurs inside, getting the attention of a doctor, who takes her with a curse."Hold on,we got her.Thanks, kid."Toji nods, biting his lip and fidgeting, rubbing at his neck nervously as his eyes well up.Please...Forger...let her wind up ok.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:56 am

About a 10 mins later her parents rushed in and saw Toji and seemed to calm a bit in after seeing that he was already there meaning that Jenny was too. Toji would notice a small bit of white hair slip into the bushes outside which was most likely Addison trying to be there for Jenny but from a far so she wouldn't ause a scene and distract anyone that could possibly worry the doctors working on Jenny. Her parents walked over to toji and sat next to him and Jane gave him a light hug. Thank you for acting o fast to get Jenny here..... with what her wounds were.... Well every second counted so thank you for acting so quickly.

Her mother looked off in the direction that the doctors took her in and started for a few moments. "Her soul strength is weak... but still there which means shes still alive." She seemed to relax slightly and leaned on Mike who gently held her. "I'm sorry you kids got pulled into all of this Toji.... we hoped that none of you would be that... you all would never need to know about the war between the Necowls and Tonns...."

He looked down "I didn't wan't them.... I didn't want them always looking over their shoulders in fear of someone hunting them down to kill them.... but... Now that All of this happened.... I wish we had told them long ago.... Maybe things wouldn't have been as bad...." Mike looked down with Jane both looking ashamed that their children had been put in such a situation like they had tonight and that one of them was in surgery to avoid death now.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 12:19 am

Toji was sitting in a chair, rocking in it in much subdued panic as he rubs at his neck repeatedly. Please let her be ok,please let her be ok....The rubbing stretched the skin of his throat, including the area of the cut, but he didn't even seem to notice.Glancing up as they arrive, the boy bites his lip nervously, seeming to shrink from shame."S-s-s-sorry...failed...p-protect..s-s-sorry...."

When she hugs him and thanks him, Toji couldn't hold the tears back, and they run under the mask and drip down.As she looks off, saying that Jenny was still alive, he blinks, then lets out a shuddering breath, relaxing slightly.As Mike apologizes,the boy's eyes widen, but he listens.Examining them, Toji hesitantly gives them a reassuring hug.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:18 am

Jane shook her head at his apology. "Toji... If you were not there she would be in far worse condition I can assure you of that..." Jane rubbed Mike's back then the two hugged back as Toji hugged them. "Toji, tonight you have truly become one of our family members." Mike said respectfully to him. "You fought with us and you put other's safety's first infront of your own. Which is the true way of the Necowls. Even though Addison kills a lot of people she always put Jenny first, and tonight as you fought with us, you have proven that you deserve a rightful place among our family. You are free to call us, see us, and live with us as family."

Jane nodded in agreeance as she noticed his cut that he opened a bit more due to his messing with it and pulled out some gauze and medical tape. "I had to give Addison a small patch job on her cheek on the way so lucky for you I can patch your cut up for you. Well clean it up later but for now this should do." She said as she carefully applied the gauze to his cut and used some spare gauze to wipe up his blood. "try not to mess with it though, it's at the point of where it just bare doesn't need stitches, I'd rather you not open it up further to the point of needing some."

((When you are ready let me know and we will do a 2 hour time skip.))
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:41 am

Toji blinks as Jane reassures him, the two adults hugging him back.Eyes widening as Mike says he's now kin, the boy looks at them as the man goes on.They...wanted him in their family?!He blinks again, then nods, smiling just slightly."O-ok.."Blinking as Jane begins bandaging his neck,Toji holds still,nodding just slightly. When she finishes,he resists the urge to rub his neck or poke at the bandage.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:07 am

Jane rubbed his back gently as she and mike then waited for news on Jenny. About 2 hours later a doctor came over to them and Mike stood up looking a bit nervous as the doctor smiled softly. "Your daughter is stable." Mike and Jane both sighed in relief as Mike looked to the Doctor again. "May we see her?" The doctor nodded then "Yes, though she is still passed out." He and Jane nodded as Jane got up to follow the two and gestured to Toji to say that he could follow if he wished.

The doctor then stood off to the side to let them in before following in after. They would see a very sad Addison sitting next to Jenny's bed with tears rolling down her cheeks as she held Jenny's hand. Due to the shock of the doctor and the open window Addison had probably sneaked into the room after Jenny was brought in. Jenny seemed to be very pale but softly breathing as she was hooked up to an iv.

The giant slash was stitched up and a bit bloody but mostly cleaned. Jane and Mike frowned seeing Addison so sad but both pulled up chairs to sit by Jenny as Jane softly Kissed Jenny's forehead. The doctor just still seemed in shock and physically jumped upon Addison looking to her seeming well informed with who she was. "What's her condition? Will she be alright?" Addison asked in a shaky voice. The doctor seemed distressed by how Addison, an insane, heartless, killer , or so what the city was told she was, acting sad and clearly worried for someone besides herself but tried to speak fearing what she might do if he didn't.

"She will recover just fine... but the slash cut into her vocal chords...." Jane and Mike looked down sadly as Addison's eyes grew wide. "She won't be able to talk ever again....." He said as if bracing himself for pain for giving her bad news. Though Addison just looked sadder as more tears fell from her eyes. "Is there any way to change that...?" The man blinked but seemed to instantly start thinking for any way as if his life depended on it since to him it did. "W-well" he blinked thinking of something then quickly replying. "A transplant! There has been 2 in the past where others who could not speak any longer managed to get a transplant and could speak once again. But we ha-"

Addison then looked at him with a serious face and tone making him rather frightened though toji would know the look she held was determination rather than trying to strike fear. "Take mine." Jane and Mike then looked to her in shock as the doctor blinked. "W-what...?" Addison held Jenny's hand slightly tighter. "Take mine.... She needs them more than me...." To Addison this was the absolute truth, she knew what Jenny dreamed to be before being a hero, she knew that when she did try to be a hero she normally resorted to talking things out first, Jenny had the chance to a normal life and friends that she can talk to and would want to talk to. As to where Addison... she really didn't need them in comparison to how jenny needed a voice.

"She'll have to heal a bit first, doing it right now is to dangerous bu-" "As soon as you can... do the transfer.... I want Jenny to be able to talk as soon as possible..." She said looking back to Jenny as the doctor started to leave but froze as Addison spoke to him again. "If you or anyone alerts the police..." The man seemed to tense getting ready for a threat. "Tell them I will willing go with them after my sister has the transplant... not before... not during... but after..."

The man Blinked in confusion to the calm tone that Addison had and that she had actually said that she would willing to leave and be locked up. He nodded slowly "O-okay..." She then stayed silent as the man left and Mike and Jane seemed to not know what to say so they just sat there silently.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Relaxing slightly as Jane rubs his back, the boy sits back down, hands gripping onto his pants.When the doctor arrives, saying she was stable, Toji blinks, then lets out a shuddering sigh of releif.As the doc gestures, he nods, following them into the other area.

Seeing Addison, the boy bites his lip nervously, eyes widening at Jenny's state. As she asks after the girl's condition, he blinks at the Doc's answer, eyes widening. No....No....Not her voice...As the doc says that a transplant would work, Toji opens his mouth, blinking as Addi cuts in to say she'll give hers.He glances at her, brow furrowing at the look.Determined...

He stays quiet, eyes widening as Addi says she was willing to go to the police after Jenny had the surgery.As things quiet down, he bites his lip, examining them and sitting down, looking down. He should have stopped that hag...Out of all of them, except Jane,he was the fastest.....
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:04 am

Now that thing were a bit calmed down Jan decided to lean on Mike and soon enough she fell asleep and Mike soon followed after. As for Addison, she just sat there silently for a long time before seeing Tojis look on his face and looked him over seeing the guilt. "It's no where near your fault." She said bluntly to him. "I know your type... you love your friends so much you just ant to put every bad thing that happens to them on your own shoulders and claim that it was all because of you that this happened.... Well let me clear this up for you Toji."

She said calmly yet seriously. "this is no where near your fault. If it's anyone's it's mine. The task of holding the woman at bay was mine and I failed. and at the end of the day it comes down to that. Not how fast you should have ran, not how it should have been you she attacked. none of it comes down to it being your fault." She spoke as if she wasn't trying to make him feel better... but as if she wanted to make him understand this. "You saved her life, you took her to the hospital as fast as you could, you made the difference that saved her, not what nearly killed her. That is on me. Not you."

She leaned back in her chair still holding Jenny's hand though. "I tell you this not to make you feel better, nor to be nice. I tell you this because Jenny will need you not your guilt. If you show off your guilt, you then cause her the pain you think you caused her tonight. Jenny will see your guilt and then feel even worse then you are now because she wasn't strong enough to fight on her own. No matter what we want to believe Jenny is the weak link out of all of us. She can't fight, she can't run fast without her hover board."

"She is not a fighter and I've seen her beat herself up over it ever since we were kids. So in other words." She narrowed her eyes. "I will not allow you to feel guilt for something you shouldn't feel guilty for because you then hurt my sister and besides you need to learn this now rather than any time later if you want to save anyone else especially my sister...." She leaned in closely to him looking him right in the eyes. "The moment you let guilt hit you for any mistake is the moment you let a piece of you chip off, and if you keep letting every little thing you shouldn't feel guilty for you will have nothing left. That means you can't save anyone anymore because you are no longer there anymore you are just a shell."

"And when that happens... some one you care for will die.... and then it will actually be your fault because you couldn't even try to help them because the guilt has so much of a hold on you that it wouldn't let you do a thing...... Like I said before the day I met you..... the work I want to do with my life is one that you never quit, and it has a high death count that with each number your number of your remaining time goes down. If you aren't understanding what I mean is, I'm going to be killed far sooner than any hero would be because that just how villains work. We kill and then we die. And at that point... I won't be around anymore...."

"Which means all she will have is you and the few friends she's probably going to gain by then because I love her but she sucks at making friends quickly enough to be able to have more than a few before my time comes. But either way when that time comes, you being the longest lasting friend she'll have that can actually protect her... its on you to keep her safe like you promised you would.... and if you let guilt chip away at you... then you might just get jenny really killed....." She leaned back in her chair again as her face softened. "I hope that you can register all that because here soon I won't be able to help you any further pep talk wise...."

"To be honest I don't really like you after that stunt you pulled when you took my kill from me but I don't hate you either. Which more than I can say for most so to be honest... i'd rather not see you go so soon and especially not due to some stupid reason such as you got yourself killed, because then that mask I gave you would go to waste, it is a mask for a brave up and coming warrior of the people... not for some little boy who likes pouting." She said looking off a bit. Toji may not have caught on but in her own little way Addison sorta complimented him, she did see Toji as a guy who could become a great warrior of the people, and she frankly saw him as better than just some little boy feeling sorry for himself so of course there was no way that she was going to sit by and let him become one.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:50 am

Toji blinks as Addi speaks to him, looking up at her with widened eyes? She...didn't blame him?But...The boy listens, brow furrowed in thought.She...was right, he supposed. If he let himself get pulled down by guilt, the boy would wouldn't be protecting Jenny, nor anyway...And, he had saved Jenny. She was going to live because of him...Blinking as she says she didn't really like him, Toji tilts his head, but nods. While this mask was on...He was a defender, a fighter... He couldn't let guilt, or anything,stop him from carrying out his task.The boy had too many to protect for that.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:31 am

Addison leaned back further in her chair as she watched jenny silently, addison truly cared for her, and she refused to let anything bad happen to her or sadness strike her. "I've missed her a lot lately..." she said not looking from jenny. "I hope after she's better she'll still visit me in the asylum... they will probably have me in higher level security... so escape might not be possible based on how their set up is. Which is good for you but bad for me..."

She sighed. "Though I probably will have to get out as soon as I can... if what mom and dad said is true the asylum is the worst place for me to be. My position will be announced and I'll be stuck in a cage that I cant get out of... it will be like shooting a fish in a barrel to them..." She said thoughtfully. "I'll have to think of what to do when the time comes I guess...." She looked to Toji. "I also hope you won't be a snitch and tell the police I plan to break out some time after I'm in there."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:35 am

Toji listens, nibbling at his lip nervously.He wasn't sure what to do about this...He was new to this hero stuff after all...Heck, he'd not even gone at that many missions since that disastrous Robot incident...Still, Jenny needed her...At the last statment, the boy reaches up to rub at his neck nervously,before stopping before he could touch and lowering the hand back to his knee.Toji looks down in thought. She was planning a bad thing...But bad people were after her..and they probably already were prepared,anyway...They were professionals after all...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:13 am

"Welp" Addison stretched. "I'm gonna hit the hay, if they attack again I'm gonna need the rest, If she wakes up before you go to sleep keep her calm and still." She said looking to him seriously. "Any wrong move or jerk and those wounds will reopen if you need help calming her down or holding her still wake me up." She said as she then leaned forward and used the side of the bed as a pillow and seemed to quickly fall asleep. Toji would notice that when they were sleeping they both looked truly identical, both holding the same peaceful look on their faces... like either of them could ever do any harm even though one of them killed people for fun in mass amounts.

((Time skip?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]   The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Bloodline: Part 1: The Tonn Athag (Open) [IGEV]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next