Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog I_vote_lcapThe Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog I_voting_barThe Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog I_vote_lcapThe Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog I_voting_barThe Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog I_vote_lcap0%The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog I_vote_lcap0%The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog I_vote_lcap100%The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog Empty
PostSubject: The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog   The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Catherine Fenhog

The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog W8f3fp10

===IDENTITY===[/center]
Full Name:Catherine Fenhog
Nickname(s):Cat
Codename:The Black Spirit
Age:(in astral form she looks about at least in her 20s) 12 years old
Classification:Meta human/ Witch
Affiliation: Neutral
Birthday:January 16

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Long black hair
Eye Color:Bright neon blue
Height:(astral 5'6")4'5"
Weight:(astral 5lbs) 95lbs
Other Traits:Her real body has burns/scars all over her arms legs and back

===POWERS===

Powers:
Flight:

Catherine can fly up to around 75 mph for a good 30 mins straight before becoming too tired to continue to fly any longer.

Telekinesis:

Catherine can levitate items with her mind that can only go up to the size of an average car or the weight that goes up to about 2 tons. Catherine can use any of these items as projectiles but with the larger the weight the slower the item will fly through the air. The quickest they can travel would be about 75 mph and the slowest would move just about walking speed. Catherine can continue to levitate small items for about as long as she can focus on keeping the item in the air and can levitate larger items for only about 2 mins or when she loses focus which the odds of that happening increases on the size and weight of the item she is using her powers on.

Telepathic:

Catherine can read others thoughts and talk to them sending them messages the same way. Catherine is not too good at this though so she can only do this to an average person or someone who is willingly letting her into their minds.

Astral Projection(can be used in and out of astral form):

Catherine can also shootout what she calls astral bolts but can only do this while in her astral form. These bolts are as big as a fist and can only be shout out when Catherine does a punching motion in the air aimed at the desired target. This move can also be altered into the move she calls astral weapons where she forms weapons like swords or a bow and arrows that are as strong as steel.

Catherine' s astral projection also includes making a whole new body that she calls her astral form. Catherine can only sustain this form for 1 hour and must stay within a 3 mile radius of her real body. once either of these limits are passed her astral form will return to her but she will have to wait another hour before sending it out again. If she brings it back sooner she will just have to wait just as long as she had it out for. Having her astral form out requires Catherine to be focused on the astral form along with whatever it may be doing. If her Astral form is injured Catherine’s real body is as well and vice versa. The more either one or her body or astral form is hurt it makes it harder to stay focused. if she loses focus the form will return to her and no matter how long it was out for she must wait 1 hour before re-sending it out.

Spell Casting:

Catherine has the capability of learning and performing magic spells but doesn't know any. The best type of spell she could use would be any beginner spells. When and if she ever uses this ability she will only be able to perform spells that include words and full understanding of the spell in order to use one. Preforming spells require Catherine to give up some of her own energy to preform them. Catherine doesn't have much experience with spell casting so the energy required is larger than it would be to most spell casters. Catherine can only preform 10 spells before not being able to perform any more for about 1 to 2 hours. Once she hits her limits she is not only unable to perform any more but will be worn out and tiered to the point of almost passing out.

Skills:
As for skills Catherine is around an advanced skill level in mixed martial arts, hand to hand fighting, and acrobatics, meaning she knows quiet a lot of moves but messes up on the more harder ones. Catherine can hit just about any nonmoving object right on the mark or spot she needs to hit only occasionally missing by only about an inch or two. While she is running or the object or target is moving she tends to fire too soon or too late making it only skim or nick it only sometimes hitting it just right.

Weaknesses: what ever happens to her astral form happens to her body and vice versa, when distracted in her astral form her attacks and moves become less strong, her real self is in a coma

Equipment:N/A

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:Catherine used to be that kid who was always super hyper and make others laugh just by being themselves, but after the accident 2 years ago all that changed. Catherine’s personality now is much more complicated. Catherine usually seems to be bored, sad, mad, and a lot of the time a strange combination of all three. If Catherine sees a villain or someone who is doing something bad she usually just kills them or something along those lines.

The more that Catherine snoops around within the minds of others or the longer she is in her astral form or her coma in general, the darker her personality seems to get. Most people seem to think this is because she is saddened of the fact that she can’t truly enjoy her life while in the current state she’s in. Catherine also doesn’t seem to care about anyone else any more but herself except for her parents. Catherine will help out others when they need it but most times she seems displeased that she needs save the people and takes something sometimes as some sort of a payment for her services.

Catherine seems to hate it when others ask about her, her past or anything along those lines in general. Catherine seems to be just waiting on her to wake up and most of the time she finds herself looking through the eyes of her astral form looking at her body. Catherine once was caught doing this by a doctor but simply said that she was just a friend and left. Catherine sometimes acts like she thinks that she will never come out of the coma but other times she seems like she’s certain she will come out of it at any moment.

Even though Catherine may be very depressing and full of anger Catherine is still able to make a joke here and there but more of making the joke for her instead of for others. Catherine also acts like she plans on leaving Steel city when she wakes up but Catherine overall is just a sad girl who wants to start living her own life once again in her own body.

Strengths:astral projection, levitation, flying, fighting

Interests/Habits:tends to get distracted when she is forced to remember her acident, bunnies, fighting, flying, archery, swords, beating bad guys. Catherine also tends to speack in a very convincing adult like tone that makes her sound like a 20 year old woman.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Barbra Fenhog(mother) Ben Fenhog(father) John Fenhog(grandfather) Jenny Fenhog(Grandmother)
Place of Origin:Steel City
Current City:Steel city
History:

Catherine was born and raised within Steel city and never really left the city before. Catherine’s parents were both spell casters that both came from a long line of spell caters, but not all to good at the whole spell casting part, but you ask them for a spell and they will tell you just the one you need. Of course Catherine was born with her “talents” for the Dark arts or at least that’s what she and her parents thought for quite some time but after a visit to the doctor’s one day it was learned that her “talents” were just a genetic adaptation making her a Meta human.

Ever since Catherine learned how to speak her mother and father decided to take it upon themselves to try to teach an unwilling child how to use the dark arts. Catherine didn't pay attention to many of the lessons and complained often so after a while her parents gave up on teaching her magic spells. Although Catherine didn't learn any spells she still learned how to preform them if she managed to ever learn one.

As a kid growing up with two spell casters you would think Catherine would want be become one and learn how to be one herself, but that would be wrong. Catherine spent most of her childhood and up to the past 2 years learning how to fight up close hand to hand, mixed martial arts, and with swords. Catherine also spent quite some time learning acrobatics and the art of archery on her own when not at her lessons for up close fighting.

Around the age of 10 Catherine's powers started to show. Catherine found out about her first power when she was running from some bullies at her school. As Catherine was running she started to float up into the air and didn't seem to notice until she was hit in the face by the flag on the flag pole at her school. After that Catherine started experimenting with her powers slowly one by one learning about them all easily coming to her but her ability to project her astral form. Catherine learned how to make her astral form when she was 11 from her grandmother who also seemed to have the same ability.

Catherine around two years ago Catherine went out trick or treating this was the first year she was ever allowed to go out alone and Catherine didn’t waste any time leaving to go get candy. While was on her way back home she saw from afar her house going up in flames. Catherine’s mother had decided to practice some fire spells and had clearly failed at it catching the whole house on fire. By the time Catherine got to her house her mother had already managed to get out without Catherine knowing she had.

Catherine began to search the whole house for her mother but didn’t get too far before a shelf fell on her. Some firefighters managed to get into the house to find Catherine lying on the floor with fire climbing onto her and her costume. They managed to get her out and Catherine was alive but suffered from multiple 3rd degree burns on her arms and legs. Once Catherine got to the hospital the doctors found out the situation was worse than just burns.

Catherine had been put into a coma and has been in one ever since. Around last year Catherine found that even though she was in a coma she could still project an astral form of herself that was stuck in the costume she was wearing when she was put in the coma but the looks of it altered a bit to make her look much older than what she was. Even though Catherine now was able to communicate with others including her parents she chose not to. Catherine then decided to use her astral form and its abilities to goof off with in the city.

As time passed Catherine became more and more saddened by everything that had happened and what was happening. The sadness slowly grew to anger which let lead Catherine to her current pass time which would be some times killing villains.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog   The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:20 pm

CLAIIIIMMMMMEDDDD

Expect a reply soon!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog   The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:21 pm

whoa that was quick
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog   The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Well considering the spell abilities are slightly limited... I can't see anything bad with this app... so... it's time for my very first:

APPPPRROOOOVVVEEEEEEDDDDDD

(I'll put up a picture when I get a better stamp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog   The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Spirit | Catherine Fenhog
Page 1 of 1