Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) I_vote_lcapSteel and Sparks(Sign ups) I_voting_barSteel and Sparks(Sign ups) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) I_vote_lcapSteel and Sparks(Sign ups) I_voting_barSteel and Sparks(Sign ups) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) I_vote_lcap0%Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) I_vote_lcap100%Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Steel and Sparks(Sign ups)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) Empty
PostSubject: Steel and Sparks(Sign ups)   Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:38 pm

Da Rulez: Look to the main site rules for behavior, and use common sense for your charries please! Oh, and this is very,very important....so important its the key to this whole thing.....HAVE FUN!!!!!!^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaaaah, the world of Yezeria, a wonderous place.....but also dangerous.From the shining capital of Watchcountry, to the wilds of Huntland, there are many adventures to be had.But beware, there are also many beings that may wish you harm. Walk your path,and may your story be glorious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Optional image)
Name:
Description/details:
Personality:
Skills:
Gear:
History:Optional
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel and Sparks(Sign ups)   Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) Angel_10
Name: Charity Rivers
Species: Human
Description/details: Appears to be a normal girl. Has holy powers of healing, but cannot heal herself.  
Personality: She is bright, cheerful, and kind to everyone.
Skills: nope
Gear: A dress
History: Charity was revealed at a young age to possess holy powers of sainthood. She travels the land to bring healing and compassion to the downtrodden.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Steel and Sparks(Sign ups)   Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Spoiler:
Name:Jecklo Arincer
Species:Human?
Description/details:Shorter and slighter then average, eyes glow when using powers.
Personality:Though he's shy and hesitant upon first meeting,his gentle nature hides a core of iron.He stands for those who are protected by his magic, and though he's far from a fighter, he won't back down from a challenge if they're threatened.And though he tends to be somewhat quiet for a while, he also sometimes demonstrates youthful mischievousness and playfulness. Jeck also has a sense of adventure.
Skills: Well versed in barrier magic, moderate skill in banishment, and slight skill in healing magic and defensive staff usage.
Gear: Staff: Personally crafted to match his unique magick signature, its also enchanted to hit harder, in order to make up for his less then stellar strength.
History: Found by a mage Adept, he was raised by magic users, and trained by them(especially once his natural aptitude for defensive magicks and "white" magics were discovered. Eventually, he earned the right to hold a staff despite his young age, and went out to find adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel and Sparks(Sign ups)   Steel and Sparks(Sign ups) Empty

Back to top Go down

Steel and Sparks(Sign ups)
Page 1 of 1