Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) I_vote_lcapMutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) I_voting_barMutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) I_vote_lcapMutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) I_voting_barMutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) I_vote_lcap0%Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) I_vote_lcap0%Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) I_vote_lcap100%Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) Empty
PostSubject: Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread)   Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Its been 1 year since N.O.W.H.E.R.E had started their plans to make a perfect fighting team of super powered teens and the Calling is about to begin but something goes wrong and all of their test subjects get injected with an experimental disease that was supposed to make someone immortal but all but 3% of their captives had a negaitive reaction mutating them to the point of losing their minds and to were the only source of food they can eat in order to live is flesh but they seem to only be going after humans and human like crechers. the disease is now bring back the died and infects any one who is bitten or scratched by one of these mutants.

Sara(their first captive) and the other 3% of their non effected captives now cant be turned into these mutants but that't the only thing that has changed about them. The mutants (will look like resident evil monsters) are now starting to go out into the world causing the world to basically turn into a free for all or every man for himself type of thing but luckily for the civilians there are still some heroes out there willing and ready to fight for them. SO tell me are you up for the challenge?

Character lay out:

Code:

character pic
[img][/img]

[b]Character name:[/b]your characters real name
[b]Code name:[/b]what they like to be called
[b]Nickname:[/b]what ohers call them
[b]Age:[/b]their age
[b]Affiliation:[/b]who they work with
[b]Species/Status:[/b]Alien, human, Mutant, Ex N.O.W.H.E.R.E. Captive

[b]Hair color:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Other traits:[/b]

[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Weapons/equipment:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Habits/interests:[/b]
[b]Family members:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread)   Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Might change when can make my own pic just picture her with symbols all over her body
Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread) Maria3

Character name:Sara Greenwall((her real name is known by o one (not even herself) except for Harvest)
Code name:The Circle-less Alchemist
Nickname:Subject 1, Project Alchemy, the first captive, The first project, The first subject
Affiliation:Herself
Species/Status:Ex N.O.W.H.E.R.E. Captive/Human

Hair color:Brown very long goes down to mid thigh
Eye color:Blue
Height:5'9"
Weight:120lbs
Other traits:Has Alchemy circles and symbols all over her body.

Powers:Please note: in order to use her powers she has to clap her hands once then slap one or both hand(s) down on the place she wants to use her powers on. She also must have something of equal mass/proportion (like if its changing a wooden log and shes changing it into a stick figure dude it can't be morfed into anything bigger that what that wood can supple.) so basically in order to gain something you must give up something of equal value of it.

Creation/fixing/altering Transmutation: (follow please note rule on equal value) if Sara claps her hands together and places them near/on/ or around an object she can fix alter or morph an object or subtace. (example: Change Pepsi to coke, Water to hair die, move the ground upwards making spaces(something like the ground morphing would take about 15-20 seconds to completely make one and move onto another that would be about 10 feet high and 3 feet in diamitor)(basic alcemy is hard to explain but this should explain it better than i could http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/Alchemy )

Human trancemutation: This is is forbidden for any alchemist to try but if you have something of equal value soul and everything pulse The Philosopher stone in order o have any chance of bring back a humans life this does not mean who every you are bringing back will really be who you want or if you will be successful or not but if you aren't it will cost you and everyone involved lives.

Fire based Alchemy: Sara must clap hands then quickly snap finger(s) while wearing gloves to make a spark in order to make a flame out of surrounding air. (but that's only if there's no fire already around if there is fire around she can only do it it out by clapping hands then touching ground near the fire. both ways requires air to preform.(when making a flame she can only make one as big as one from a lighter she can't make anything else with the fire.)

Basic Alchemy: Sara can basically do any form of Alchemy (but mainly only fire and basic structure altering) with out using trancemution circles. She can only do basic Alchemy but when it comes to fire or structure altering she is well advanced in them.
Skills:near mastery of hand to hand and basically mixed marshal arts fighting. Knows how to fight with dual swords(which is her main choice in fighting styles.) has baisc acrobatic skills(like knows how to do hand stands front flips and back flips but not that well.)Perfect aiming with guns but has ok am with moving targets.
Weapons/equipment:2 pistols, motorcycle, her sleves can make sparks for making fire (makes sparks when quickly hit or moved over each other quickly.

Personality:No one really knows what Sara is really like anymore but the last time she ever showed any emotion or seemed any bit normal she acted like a geeky like girl who was pretty good at figuring things out. She would always think up questions that would make you think hard but most of the time she'd just think to her self about those types of thins and come to an amazing on conclusion. Sara is a very good detective and one time she was even almost able to figure out who bat man really was but was taken by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. and all her memories were taken from her.
Habits/interests:Ever since N.O.W.H.E.R.E. experimented on her she has stopped talking and became a mute because of all the trauma.
Family members:Dannie Greenwall(mother presumed died/ presumed to have been killed by N.O.W.H.E.R.E agents) Drake Greenwall (Father presumed died/ presumed to have been killed by N.O.W.H.E.R.E agents)
History:Sara was a semi regular girl who just recently graduated from high school and moved on compass at a well respected collage in Gotham not too far away from her parents house. Sara met her ex boyfriend at the collage and he seemed normal enough.

Sara and the rest of her family were all Alchemists who were all pretty good at Alchemy but were defiantly not pros. about halfway into her first year in collage Shawn (Sara's boyfriend) stated to act really guilty and told her everyday that he loved her.

Shawn was a secret agent for a newly found group at that time called N.O.W.H.E.R.E. and Sara was their first subject that they wanted. Sara's DNA was quite different than anyone they have ever seen. Something in Sara's DNA allowed her to use Alchemy without transmutation circles but she just hasn't been able to bring it out yet.

Near the end of the school year Shawn had betrayed Sara handing her over to NO.W.H.E.R.E. where she was tested on causing so much trauma for her she became a mute. By the time she saw Shawn again while she was being brought back to her cage after some testing Harvest had already managed to some how steal her memories.

Shawn apparently truly did love her so one day he tried to save her but even though she didn't remember him she was still left with some major trust issues. While Shawn was trying to get Sara to come with him Harvest had suck up behind Shawn and killed him right in front of Sara.

After a few experiments Harvest had managed to bring out Sara's hidden abilities and had made her body be now covered in transmutation circles and alchemy symbols. Harvest allowed Sara to remember everything she knew about alchemy stay with her so she wouldn't have to relearn it but that was it.

Sara barley made it out of the Base alive but now she spends all her time trying to survive but the mutants seem to follow her where ever she goes so it's hard for her to be alone and to stay alive so she always is constantly on the move.

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

Mutated beyond repair(sign ups thread)
Page 1 of 1