Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book I_vote_lcap3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book I_voting_bar3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book I_vote_lcap3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book I_voting_bar3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book I_vote_lcap0%3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book I_vote_lcap0%3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book I_vote_lcap100%3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Intro

3 Realms is very much like your standard game of DND but it is in many ways different due to our many home rules and the alternative world we use. That and rather than using an outside source to play the game we use the rp site and dice. This does mean than some aspects of the game are changed in order to work with the site along with many rules are made to allow the game to work over all without confusion.

3 Realms i sour first attempt at doing something like this on the site so rules may change in order to allow things to work better and things at first might be a bit confusing. So in other words bare with us.  

Overview Of The World

In the year 302 the world Juindo was plagued with a deadly illness the  within 3 years  wiped out 90% of the world's population. The people of the world though refused to go down without a fight so they all started to find their own ways to stop the illness. 3 groups managed to find their own cure to the illness, one was found using magic, one with their best technology, and one using both magic and technology.

After the world was fully cured in the year 306 the 3 groups rapidly grew in size believing that each other the other groups had it all wrong and that their own group wad the best. by the year 407 the groups found themselves taking up most of the worlds population. Deciding that they did not want their groups to blend together they all worked out an agreement to split the world in 3rds... into 3 realms.

To begin with the 3 realms were perfectly divided though over time the groups slowly started to blend around the boarders of the middle realm due to the middle realm having both magic and Technology and their beliefs slowly turning into a more neutral stance among the 3. Now and days during the year 682 the worlds still have their treaty and separate realms but now it is rare to find magic realm travelers in the SP realm and vice versa.

This is due to the two realms seeming to still some what stick to their core original beliefs to some degree. Both the magic and the sp realms finding one and other lesser of people while finding the middle realm more or less misguided based on the area of the middle realm. The middle realm though just simply traveling around and thinking more openly and believing that no matter which way you lean you are still just another person.

Though this is how the majority thinks there are still some who do not follow the core beliefs and there are some who simply just hope that the different thoughts and feelings does ever start a war after managing so many years of peace.

Magic Realm: This realm is more of a midevil like scene that focuses mostly on Magic, though like all the others there are still some on magic users here.
Middle Realm: How this realm appears is all based on where you are, when on either side of the boarders things will look more like the Magic Realm, or the SP realm. When in the mid center one will find a land with the equal level between tech and magic that almost resembles that of a Victorian era in looks.
SP Realm: This realm purely focuses on tech thus making it look quite modern, though that is if modern tech looked steam punky and the buildings look like that of the 50s/60s.

All: In this world they have managed to hit the level of modern day levels of certain things depending on where you are, though in terms of clothing and fashion you will most likely find a blend of modern fashion with the era that their realm is most like. Though with the SP Realm their clothes look just like normal Steam Punk styled clothes.

Rules/How This Works

1. The DM Controls all npc's Unless aid otherwise, if you want to control a certain npc just ask the DM if you are allowed to do so.

2. Due to the dice rerolling every time you edit a post you are not allowed to edit posts during the game with dice rolls unless you screen shot the original roll and post it with your post so we can see the original roll.
  3. One standard round is 30 seconds.
  4. There is nor Initiative here due to posting orders. Instead we will be doing battles like we normally do on the site but you are still limited to actions that will add up to 30 seconds.
  5. For the normal skill list you will be instead just listing skills you are proficient in. When you preform certain activities you may be asked to go back in your post to roll a d20 that will then will have your stats bonuses/weakenings to your end result along with any other things that wound add or take away from your final number for you and explain what they did and say your final number. At that point they will explain if you were successful or not and how much so on each side. If you know a skill that you have preformed will require a certain roll go ahead and roll for it. Which you can do between paragraphs, at the end of your post, etc. the same order that your skills were used in your post will be the same order that your rolls will be matched with it. Aka the first skill goes with the first roll.
  6. You can dual class but you must start with just one. At lvl 5 you can then pik another class. Each level up you get your over all level brought up and if you have one class it will be brought up in level, if you have 2 you will get to pick which one gains the lvl up.
  7. Before you post your app you must post a roll sheet. This roll sheet will be placed before the character app but will generally include the following. Money roll, stat roll, hit die roll, over all/class starting lvl (1-4), Your characters name.
  8. Due to this being in the form set up allowing things to be less confusing, you may venture out from the rest of the group totally despite being the last two people in the group left. Though we will start of course with you all together and a single main goal/opponent that requires to be conquered. Though as things go along the original goal may split off for each character and such so that everyone still has a set goal they can follow but still follow the route they wanted to go in.
  9. Everyone will start off with only 1 character until the official thread gets to 20 posts so that skilled DND Players can get a feel for the new and more simplified set up, and so that new people to the DND scene can get a feel for how things should be going.

Disclaimer:
Spoiler:

Classes

Barbarian: Skip to Post
Bard: Skip To Post
Cleric: Skip To Post
Druid: Skip To Post
Fighter: Skip To Post
Monk: Skip To Post
Paladin: Skip To Post
Ranger: Skip To Post
Rogue: Skip To Post
Sorcerer: Skip To Post
Wizard: Skip To Post

Skills/Feats/Spells

Skills: Skip To Post
Feats: Skip To Post
Spells: 

Level Guide

Stat Guide:

EXP LVL Guide:

Roll Sheet

Level Roll: Use what ever you get

Tannascurath carried out 1 launched of one d4s :
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 3d410

Hit Die Roll: Change the number after the d to your class level then grab the same amount of die that you got in your lvl roll and add them up for your HP points.

Tannascurath carried out 4 launched of one d8 :
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 8d810 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 8d810 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 4d810 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 8d810

Stat Roll: Add up each set of 2, then if you are above 13 take 5 away. you then have your 6 numbers that you can add to your stats where you'd like.

Spoiler:

Money Roll: You get 1 of everything you roll. (Brownish = Copper, Grey = Silver, Yellowish = Gold, Blueish = Platinum.)

Tannascurath carried out 4 launched of one Money Roll :
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Silver10 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Copper10 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Silver10 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Platin10

Heads up! The coding code seems to mess up the dice code, to ake sure it works please just remove things in the starting code after the "d[number]" to the first end ] for example, ==1 is something you would remove. Doing this fixes the code and it will properly roll the dice.

Code:
[center][b]Level Roll: [/b] Use what ever you get

[roll="d4s"==1]1[/roll]

[b]Hit Die Roll:[/b] Change the number after the d to your class level then grab the same amount of die that you got in your lvl roll and add them up for your HP points.

[roll="d8"==7,8,6,2]4[/roll]

[b]Stat Roll:[/b] Add up each set of 2, then if you are above 13 take 5 away. you then have your 6 numbers that you can add to your stats where you'd like.

[spoiler][roll="d10"==7,8]2[/roll]

[roll="d10"==5,2]2[/roll]

[roll="d10"==1,4]2[/roll]

[roll="d10"==6,8]2[/roll]

[roll="d10"==8,7]2[/roll]

[roll="d10"==1,5]2[/roll][/spoiler]

[b]Money Roll:[/b] You get 1 of everything you roll. (Brownish = Copper, Grey = Silver, Yellowish = Gold, Blueish = Platinum.)

[roll="Money Roll"==3,4,1,1]4[/roll][/center]

Character Sheet

Spoiler:

Code:

[b]Character Name: [/b]
[b]Home Realm: [/b]
[b]Alignment: [/b]

[b]Height: [/b]
[b]Weight: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Looks Descriptions:[/b]

[b]Class: [/b]
[b]Level: [/b]
[b]EXP: [/b]

[center][b]____________________________________[/b][/center]

[left][b]Max HP:[/b]
[b]AC:[/b] [/left]

[center][b]Status[/b][/center]

[center][table border="2"][tr][td][b]Ability[/b][/td]
[td][b]Total[/b][/td]
[td][b]Mod[/b][/td]
[td][b]Base[/b][/td]
[td][b]Other[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td style="text-align: center;"][b]STR[/b][/td]
[td style="text-align: center;"]10[/td]
[td style="text-align: center;"]--[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td style="text-align: center;"][b]DEX[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td style="text-align: center;"][b]CON[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td style="text-align: center;"][b]INT[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td style="text-align: center;"][b]WIS[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td style="text-align: center;"][b]CHA[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[/center]

[center][b]Saving Throws[/b][/center]

[center][table border="2"][tr][td][b]Throws[/b][/td]
[td][b]Total[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]Ability Mod[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]Base Saves[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Fortitude[/b][/td]
[td][b]=[/b][/td]
[td style="text-align: center;"](Con)[/td]
[td][b]+[/b][/td]
[td style="text-align: center;"]See Class Guide[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td style="text-align: left;"][b]Reflex[/b][/td]
[td][b]=[/b][/td]
[td style="text-align: center;"](Dex)[/td]
[td][b]+[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Will[/b][/td]
[td][b]=[/b][/td]
[td style="text-align: center;"](Wis)[/td]
[td][b]+[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[/center]
[center][b]Other[/b][/center]

[center][table border="2"][tr][td][/td]
[td][b]Total[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]Str Mod[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]Size Mod[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]Misc Mod[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Grapple[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]=[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]+[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]+[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[table border="2"][tr][td][/td]
[td][b]Total[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]Str Mod[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]Size Mod[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]Misc Mod[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Melee Attack Bonus[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]=[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]+[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]+[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[table border="2"][tr][td][/td]
[td][b]Total[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]Dex Mod[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]Size Mod[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]Misc Mod[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Ranged Attack Bonus[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]=[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]+[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b]+[/b][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[/center]

[center][b]____________________________________[/b][/center]

[left][b]Feats: [/b][/left]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[left][b]Class Abilities:  [/b][/left]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[left][b]Skills: [/b][/left]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[left][b]Spells: [/b][/left]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[left][center]________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Weapons:[/b] 
[/left]
[left][b]Armor: [/b][/left]

[left][b]Inventory: [/b] [/left]

[left][b]Money: [/b][/left]

Last edited by Tannascurath on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:51 pm; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:13 am

The Barbarian

Barbarian: Usually used by SP Realm members. Hit Die [LVL]d12. The class skills of the Barbarian are the following. Climb, Craft, Handle Animal, Intimidate, Jump, Listen, Ride, Survival, Swim.

Saving Throws

Spoiler:

Class Abilities

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:18 am

The Bard

Common to all Realms. Hit Dice [LVL]d6. The Bard Skills Are the Following. Appraise, Balance, Bluff, Climb, Concentration, Craft, Decipher Script, Diplomacy, Disguise,Escape Artist, Gather Information, Hide, Jump, Knowledge, Listen, Move Silently, Perform, Profession, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Spellcraft, Swim, Tumble, and Use Magic Device (Cha).

Saving Throws
Spoiler:

Class Abilities

Spoiler:

Spells Per Day

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:45 am

The Cleric

Usually used by Middle Realm members. Hit Die [LVL]d8. The Cleric's Skills are the following. Concentration, Craft, Diplomacy, Heal, Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (history), Knowledge (religion), Knowledge (The Planes), Profession, and Spellcraft. Cleric has one auto gained ability called Turn Or Rebuke Undead.

Saving Throws

Spoiler:

Spells Per Day

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:46 am

The Druid

Usually used by Magic Realm members. Hit Die [LVL]d8. The Druid's Skills are the following. Concentration, Craft, Diplomacy, Handle Animal, Heal, Knowledge (nature), Listen, Profession, Ride, Spellcraft, Spot, Survival, and Swim.

Saving Throws

Spoiler:

Class Abilities

Spoiler:

Spells Per Day

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:28 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:48 am

The Fighter

Usually used by Middle Realm members. Hit Die [LVL]d10. The Fighter's Skills are the following. Climb, Craft, Handle Animal, Intimidate, Jump, Ride, and Swim.

Saving Throws

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:50 am

The Monk

Usually used by Middle Realm members. Hit Die [LVL]d8. The Monk's Skills are the following. Balance, Climb, Concentration, Craft, Diplomacy, Escape Artist, Hide, Jump, Knowledge(arcana), Knowledge (religion), Listen, Move Silently, Perform, Profession, Sense Motive, Spot, Swim, and Tumble.

Saving Throws

Spoiler:

Class Abilities

Spoiler:

Bonuses

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:51 am

The Paladin

Usually used by Middle Realm members. Hit Die [LVL]d10. The Paladin's Skills are the following. Concentration, Craft, Diplomacy, Handle Animal, Heal, Knowledge (nobility and royalty), Knowledge (religion), Profession, Ride, and Sense Motive.

Saving Throws

Spoiler:

Class Abilities

Spoiler:

Spells Per Day

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:52 am

The Ranger

Usually used by SP Realm members. Hit Die [LVL]d8. The Ranger's Skills are the following. Climb, Concentration, Craft, Handle Animal, Heal, Hide (Dex), Jump, Knowledge (Dungeoneering), Knowledge (Geography), Knowledge (Nature), Listen, Move Silently, Profession, Ride, Search, Spot, Survival, Swim, and Use Rope.

Saving Throws

Spoiler:

Class Abilities

Spoiler:

Spells Per Day

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:52 am

The Rogue

Usually used by SP Realm members. Hit Die [LVL]d6. The Rogue's Skills are the following. Appraise, Balance, Bluff, Climb, Craft, Decipher Script, Diplomacy, Disable Device, Disguise, Escape Artist, Forgery, Gather Information, Hide, Intimidate, Jump, Knowledge (Local), Listen, Move Silently, Open Lock, Perform, Profession, Search, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Spot, Swim, Tumble, Use Magic Device, and Use Rope.

Saving Throws

Spoiler:

Class Abilities

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:53 am

The Sorcerer

Usually used by Magic Realm members. Hit Die [LVL]d4. The Sorcerer's Skills are the following. Bluff, Concentration, Craft, Knowledge (Arcana), Profession, and Spellcraft. The only class ability the Sorcerer has is Summon Familiar.

Saving Throws

Spoiler:

Spells Per Day

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:59 am

The Wizard

Usually used by Magic Realm members. Hit Die [LVL]d4. The Wizard's Skills are the following. Concentration, Craft, Decipher Script, Knowledge
(all skills, taken individually), Profession, and Spellcraft.

Saving Throws

Spoiler:

Class Abilities

Spoiler:

Spells Per Day

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:34 pm

The Skills

Skills:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:36 pm

The Feats

Feats:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:11 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:36 pm

The Spells A-C

Spells:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:58 pm

The Spells D-F

Spells:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:16 am

The Spells G-I

Spells:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 4:54 pm

The Spells K-M

Spells:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:42 pm

The Spells N-P

Spells:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:39 pm

The Spells Q-S

Spells:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:47 pm

Spells T-Z

Spells:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 11:35 pm

Alright guys everything but the general history for the world is up and ready. I will soon add the history in the  first post, but for now you guys can feel free to work on your apps and such, just look to the first post for instructions, roll sheets, and character sheets.  Also when you have them please pm me your characters past since I will need it to set up a reason why you all are together to start with. I will post to announce when the history over view is up.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:03 am

The Over View is Up
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:55 pm

Level Roll: Use what ever you get

Hellbreaker3 carried out 1 launched of one d4s :
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 4d410

Hit Die Roll: Change the number after the d to your class level then grab the same amount of die that you got in your lvl roll and add them up for your HP points.

Hellbreaker3 carried out 4 launched of one d8 :
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 4d810 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 2d810 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 3d810 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 8d810

Stat Roll: Add up each set of 2, then if you are above 13 take 5 away. you then have your 6 numbers that you can add to your stats where you'd like.

Spoiler:

Money Roll: You get 1 of everything you roll. (Brownish = Copper, Grey = Silver, Yellowish = Gold, Blueish = Platinum.)

Hellbreaker3 carried out 4 launched of one Money Roll :
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Copper10 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Platin10 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Copper10 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Platin10
Back to top Go down
Acheron
Civillian
Civillian
Acheron

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:53 pm

Level Roll:

Acheron carried out 1 launched of one d4s :
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 4d410

Hit Die Roll:

Acheron carried out 4 launched of one d8 :
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 3d810 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 3d810 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 6d810 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book 3d810

Spoiler:

Acheron carried out 4 launched of one Money Roll :
3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Copper10 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Silver10 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Silver10 , 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Silver10

Last edited by Acheron on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book   3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Realms Sign Ups/Rule Book
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next