Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) I_vote_lcapStreets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) I_voting_barStreets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) I_vote_lcapStreets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) I_voting_barStreets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) I_vote_lcap0%Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) I_vote_lcap0%Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) I_vote_lcap100%Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open)   Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:35 pm

A needle sunk into the boy's arm without a bit of pain... For a second there was no pain, then his entire skin began to expose itself. There was nothing but flesh and it stung, this boy being none other then Stryker. He almost yanked his arm away, it stung like hell! But then the pain disappeared and the skin came back. "See, I told you it would only sting for a moment." The doctor said and tossed the needle into a trash can. Stryker nodded and got up, looking at the doctor. "So what now?" He asked with a smile, hiding some of the pain that was still left in the arm. "Now it's time to see what these new powers do for you. Go see Asura, she's in the training hall." He said and with a single nod Stryker took off, walking through the building.

This new program... Dawn Rising, it was called, for reasons unknown to Stryker. The building had been built in Old Steel, where there were plenty of people with contracts on their heads and plenty of gold for the leader. Stryker didn't know a thing about it though. "So you're the new kid eh? Well guess it's time to see what you have to offer." She said. For about a half hour the new metahuman trained, only seconds later to get his first assignment. It was a test, to see what he was made of. He was to assassinate a shady man, not much known about him. So he set out, not knowing whether he was doing the right thing or not without a thought in his mind.

It was gonna be a long day.

(OOC: Protoshock will be introduced later in the topic.)
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open)   Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Right now for him and the whole industrial city things were all quiet mostly when he stepped out to see the town state with the smoke lifting away from long and steady pipe the it was atleast a bit sunny but with a windy current and clouds were passing by the sun to block a bit of the sunrays.At that time while he was wondering around he could well see the normal peoples a hidden young girl was sat on the town's darkest alley so it only made her red eyes flashes trought but since no one could check it out and that she was more far in the distance from Stryker nobody was yet aware of the girl which even her white hair was hidden trought the street alley's darkness if he had to chance to hang in this street way he would totally get to see those reddish eyes flashes.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open)   Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Stryker didn't notice the girl and quickly made his way up to the rooftops, where the target stood in front of him. A bow of ice was formed and he pulled out some poison he was giving back at the base... He poured a bit on it and tossed it away, then firing the arrow into the cloaked man's heart! It was only then that the hero noticed a knife had flown with him, but whatever the case he was dead now. Although he had just prevented a possible murder, he didn't feel like a hero. The body fell into a nearby dumpster, the lid closing before anyone could catch eye of it. Then the bow of ice shattered and he dropped back to the streets, taking off towards the base without looking to see if anyone was following him.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open)   Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Just as seemed to ignore the girl's presence,she kept hiding into the dark's street alley with a feeling of loneliness but she couldnt care alot about this yet it was her own idea of sitting in the darkness as she heard a man yell of pain as it quieted down after.Slight curiosity had passed on her so she slowly got up and appeared unexpectedly on the street where peoples were easily avoiding collision with her since she wasnt moving a guy came up and bumped by her move it yah little brat! he grumbled and glared at her but that wasnt enough to spook her away,in fact she was the one to do the job.Kanji red eyes flashed deeply over the guy's eyesight for somes seconds and after that the older boy began to tremble and ran off frighten for some reasons.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open)   Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:49 pm

After a bit of running, without looking back, Stryker entered through a hidden door into the building. He looked towards one of them and nodded before they could ask a thing, one of the guards informing The Dark One of the news. Then he went back to training with Asura, waiting for his next mission.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open)   Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Lightly sniffing from where she was,the little girl jumped away in one single bouce and landed after two simple roofs somehow she had located the flowing blood and well the corpse trought the place and picked up the dead guy's wallet since stealing was totally her best and hidden habits.She opened it as it shown almost a thousand of dolaar and keeped it to herself beside no one owned that wallet anymore,leaping back down she walked off to a grocery to buy some food well right now she had to sit and hide in streets alleys to live.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open)   Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:14 pm

After his training Stryker was dismissed and took a rest, resting until his next mission was to come. He would need it soon, whether he was aware of it or not. Meanwhile Asura reported to one of the commanding ranks of the group. "I have the data... But this better not endanger Stryker." She said, handing over some DNA she had gotten during one of the rests they had in between training. "Trust me, it won't." The higher rank said and walked off. However the girl had a bad feeling about this.

~1 Hour Later~

The final touches were put on the clone, its eyes opening from under the visor. It sat up and The Dark One walked out from the shadows. "Who... Who are you?" The boy asked, his very first words. "I am the Dark One... And you are Protoshock."

[Topic End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open)   Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of Steel (August 7, 2009) (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: West Side: Old Steel-
Jump to: