Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barRainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barRainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Rainy Day Blues (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:35 am

Seeing Buttcheeks act like all flustered after seeing her naked, Ryuu couldn't help but laugh. The poor thing never saw anyone naked before, it was quite adorable actually. Her reaction was one resembling a small child, which was funny considering the circumstance they were previously in. Facing evil robots with a killer gun, just the usual Friday night she guessed.
When Kathy and the Buttcheeks agreed to her idea, Kathy began stripping Ryuu of her clothes. "Whoa whoa whoa, buy me dinner first at least." She said sarcastically, shimmying out of the shirt and walking naked over to her bag.

She'd take out her phone and have the bag in hand, walking over to the other girls. She handed her phone to Kathy, to call 911, and her bag (in a bigger garbage bag), to Buttcheeks. "Alright, call the police. Tell me where to go and I'll carry you guys to wherever you need to be." She told them, turning around and placing her mask on the ground, nudging it back with her foot. She then ran forward and jumped, turning back into a white dragon.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:51 am

Jenny saw her starting to take the shirt off ryuu again and blushed harder and covered her eyes with her hover board. She stood like that till she was given the bag and closed her eyes as she took the bag in one hand and attached her hover board to her back. "You can just drop me off at the youth center...." She said and after feeling the ground shake she opened her eyes to see the dragon. "okay.... losing my eye's purity was worth seeing a dragon.... and riding on one...."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Kathy dialed the police and waited as the phone rang. It was still ringing when they were airborne, riding on the back of a majestic white dragon. This was the most exciting experience she had ever had. Jenny seemed to be enjoying it, too.

"You know she's still naked, right?" Kathy couldn't resist teasing Jenny. After all they'd been through, she needed to get at least one laugh.

The youth center, huh? It wasn't exactly close to her apartment. "I'm over by the library. If you want to drop me off there, I'll give you a spare outfit. Then you can fly into the wilderness or something and change."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:19 pm

Instead of letting them ride her back, Ryuu would pick each of them up in a separate claw, making sure she didn't drop them. There was so no way they would be able to hold onto her back, moving at that high of a speed. They'd need some kind of... giant Dragon saddle which doesn't exist on the internet, Ryuu's checked.
It only took a few minutes for Ryuu to arrive at the library. She softly put Kathy down, still holding Jenny like a claw machine. Before Kathy could say anything, Ryuu turned and took off in flight, not taking her offer of clothes or anything. She just needed to get home before her Grandfather flipped out.

The ice dragon flew across Jump, this time heading towards the Youth Center. After another three minutes of flying, Ryuu would land behind the center, letting go of Jenny. Before she took off, she waited for Jenny to hand her her bag.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Jenny climbed into Ryuu's hand when she was ready to go. It was all that she had dreamed of and more! It was- she blinked as kathy reminded her that Ryuu was still naked and "Gaaaah and there's no where to run!" she cried out blushing super hard and closed her eyes and burying her face in the bag. Jenny was till freaking out over being carried by a naked girl when they dropped off kathy. She calmed down as she was set down and handed her the bag blushing hard. When she flew off she froze and then shouted "GOD DAMN IT I LET THE FACT SHE WAS NAKED RUIN A CHANCE OF A LIFE TIME!" she shouted as she ruffled the sides of her own held as she clenched the sides looking angry at herself.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 3:22 pm

Thank you both for a great thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Day Blues (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2