Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Rainy Day Blues (Open) I_vote_lcapRainy Day Blues (Open) I_voting_barRainy Day Blues (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Rainy Day Blues (Open) I_vote_lcapRainy Day Blues (Open) I_voting_barRainy Day Blues (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Rainy Day Blues (Open) I_vote_lcap0%Rainy Day Blues (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Rainy Day Blues (Open) I_vote_lcap100%Rainy Day Blues (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Rainy Day Blues (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rainy Day Blues (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Thick raindrops beat against the dull window glass. The sun had not risen today, and the world was engulfed in a grey misery. Kathy tried to keep a positive mood. All this rain wasn't too bad. The plants needed water to grow. Rainy days made sunny days seem warmer. And besides all that, the rain couldn't last forever.

Lightning flashed. It was far away. No cause for concern. Kathy squeezed out her mop. The 38th floor of the Morrison building was dirty, and that wouldn't do. This was a place of business, a place where fortunes were traded. And Kathy was secretly behind it all. Who would want to attend important meetings in a dump? Certainly not wealthy business owners. The hallways, the offices, the bathrooms, everything had to be presentable.

Kathy heard a sound. As far as she knew, she was the only one in this building. At least, she was the only one who was supposed to be here. She left her mop against a wall and walked down the hallway. She opened the door the noise had come from.

Robot Sniper looked down at the custodian, his eyes glowing a violent red. She had discovered his hiding place. Now she would alert the authorities, and they would come looking for him, for the assassin who had shot millionaire Marcus Benson yesterday afternoon. That would be inefficient.

Robot Sniper grabbed his mini-gun and lifted it up to his hip. Kathy screamed and ran for her life. She had to get out of his sight, so she went for the stairs. She could hear him approach, she could hear his metal foot slip on the wet floor. Robot Sniper fell on his back, giving Kathy a few precious seconds to make her escape.

But as Robot Sniper stood up, he wasn't concerned. The extra time the human had gained would do little to her advantage. He would catch up with her soon. Very soon.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Jennifer watched the gray clouds move over the slightly darker grey clouds and watched the blends of grey in between colors as rain covered her while she laid on a roof with her head on her hover board what twas off to use it slightly like a way to elevate her head like a pillow would. Lately her neck has really been cramping up from laying flat on the ground for hours on end while she waited for something interesting to happen.

So to avoid this she was now using her hover board to avoid laying completely flat on the ground. She closed her eyes then after a while as she listened to the rain she loved the feeling of the rain, the way it looked air born and when it hit the ground, and how it sounded She even loved the lightning mostly because it meant that the Rain was either not over or was soon coming. Though she heard a scream then and her eyes snapped open as she sat up and went over to the edge of the building grabbing her hover board and looked down the scream sounding like it came from the building she was on top of.

Jenny had been just relaxing while in her hero gear just to really relax but also to jump into gear if something had gone down while relaxing. Jenny narrowed her eyes a bit it was too hard to tell where it was coming from in the building but it was coming from the building. She turned on her hover board's foot panels and put them against her scythe chains on her back to hold onto her hover board as she climbed over the edge. She lowered her feet on the slight ledging of the window of the building and slowly used the small ledgings to scale down the windows.

While ever so often having to let herself slid down to get to the next window. She was careful though since any miss step could send her falling down 30 or so stories. Soon enough she saw the woman run past the door of the office the window jenny was by confirming where the woman was but not where the thing she was running from was. She climbed back up a window and then let herself hang from it by one hand using her other to move her hover board from her back to her feet and turned on the rest of it.

She took a deep breath and mentally prepared herself for the stupidness she was about to do before a swinging her legs as she angled her board just right and slammed it into the window cracking it. she did it once more but harder this time and broke through the window letting the force the board put off to hover brake away a few more inches of the glass as she let go of the ledge trowing herself into the window. She flew in and fell on her back as she landed and panted a bit saying how stupid that was over and over in her head before getting up to her feet and started to ride her board in the direction of the woman having spend a good 30 or so seconds trying to get into the building.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Robot Sniper leaped down the entire flight of stairs. He then turned around to go down another level. The woman was no longer in the staircase. She must have gone out on this level. Robot Sniper opened the door.

A window shattered. Had the woman jumped outside? Unlikely. Humans could not survive such a fall. But then what had...

The fire alarm went off. The sound was quite loud. Robot Sniper was impressed. The fleeing woman had pulled the alarm, in order to cover the sound of her retreat. She was trying to lose him. It was a good plan.

Robot Sniper switched over to thermal vision. He could see traces of heat moving away from him. But wait, what was this? A very strong heat signature was coming towards him from around the corner.

Jennifer Necowl came around the corner, riding on a hover board. Of course, Robot Sniper had no idea who this human might be. But now he had two targets, instead of one. This one seemed to be armed.

Without so much as a warning, Robot Sniper lifted his mini-gun and started firing at the newcomer. The constant stream of gunfire had to compete with the fire alarm. All this noise was bad for his purposes. Once he finished off these humans, he would need to find a new hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:37 pm

Jenny kicked off the ground as she went down the hall way and blinked as she heard the fire alarm go off. This would be good for the woman, what ever it was that she was running from there were now going to be firemen heading their way aka not really police but still reinforcements to help. Though the fact that newbie heroes like her weren't really welcome into the hero business it was a bit iffy on if this was necessarily good for her especially since she just broke a window aka broke property that does not belong to her.

As she went around the corner she saw the person she was probably running from and reached to her back to be ready to grab her two scythes. She gasped as she saw the gun but quickly threw at the wall after making it swing out to its normal right angle. She then ducked down holding onto the other pulling the chain tight as she would try to fly past him and attempt to trip him. Either he would get knocked over, she would fall on her side from his lack of movement, or she would be swung off course and towards the wall. She just hopped the first option would be what would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 8:34 pm

Robot Sniper did not move. His weight alone was enough to keep him anchored in place as Jenny tried to trip him. The human was moving fast, and the robot turned to aim the mini-gun at her again. The front of the barrels were already orange from the heat. They started spinning again, giving Jenny a second or two before the mini-gun went wild again. It wasn't much time, but it was all that stood between her and being Swiss cheese.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Jenny fell on her side from him staying anchored to the ground. She heard him turning to her again and got up once again her hover board still firmly planted on her feet. She saw as he sarted to aim at her and whipped her chain to make the other scythe  close in on its self to it more compacted angle  making it pop out of the wall as she kicked off the ground just barely quick enough to dodge the bullets. Now was time for a new plan, now was the time to run like hell and help the woman get out faster as well. She decided as she  winded up her chains and put her scythes away. "HEY LADY! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME  TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE I'M GONNA GET YOU OUT OF HERE AND AWAY FROM THIS GUY" She shouted  cupping her hands over her mouth before going silent while she rode down the halls looking for the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Kathy heard the shouting, but the words were muffled by the fire alarm and the gun shots. Gun shots. She had no intention of going towards those, or of informing anyone of her location. For all she knew, the mysterious tall guy with the huge gun was the one trying to talk to her. She was going down the stairs on the other side of the building, and she didn't plan on slowing down.

Robot Sniper went running after Jenny. He wasn't quite as fast as her, but he had firepower. Bullets flew past Jenny, tearing through walls, desks, and abstract artwork. To survive this onslaught, Jenny would need to be very fast and very lucky. Robot Sniper was not concerned. She couldn't possibly last long. Not according to his understanding, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 9:26 pm

Jenny Looked around and wasn't finding her anywhere though the fast that she was currently trying to dodge bullets meant that it was probably a good thing that she couldn't find the woman. She tried her best to stay out of the bullets but a few grazed her legs and sides making her wince and mutter out curses. She was so not ready to face a man with a machine gun and she was so bot ready to die yet either. She them hit the button making her hover board zoom forward as she turned off into the stair way going much faster than before now that she was using the speed boost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:16 pm

Kathy turned around and saw a girl on a hover board flying right at her. What was with this day? It was like she was in a movie or something. "Ahhhhh!" She threw her hands in front of her face and braced for impact.

Robot Sniper paused. The girl on the hover board was more skillful than he had anticipated. He strapped his mini-gun to his back and headed for the staircase Jenny had disappeared into. The girl was fast, but she was limiting herself to stairs. Robot Sniper put one hand on the railing and pulled his feet over. He fell, going in the space between the stairs going up and the stairs going down. He allowed himself to remain in free fall for a dozen stories or so, before putting his hands out to the sides, catching himself. Suddenly, he was face to face with Jenny and Kathy.

He started to hum 'Mary Had a Little Lamb.'

He also let go of the railing with one hand so he could bring both hands over to the same side. He started climbing over, onto the stairs Jenny and Kathy were on.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:11 am

She saw her coming up and angled her board to slow it down and turned off the boosters. "There you are! Hurry and get on I can't beat him so we'll have to try to out run him which we can do better on my hover board but you'll have to hold onto me!" She said motioning her to hop on her board as the robot faced her and started humming. "All aboard the nope train!" She shouted as she kicked off the ground starting to speed down the stairs again s she grabbed the woman to pull her onto the board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:20 am

Kathy calmed down just enough to consider the girl's words. Get on the hover board? She put one foot on it, unsure whether this fantastical device could hold the weight of both of them. A second later, the robot fell out of nowhere and caught itself on the railing, just a few feet away from them. Kathy panicked and struggled to fit herself on the hover board. Thankfully, Jenny was able to pull her into place and they both started speeding away, down the stairs.

Robot Sniper let go of the railing and continued to keep pace with them, dropping about five stories at a time. If this continued, he wouldn't be able to make use of his weapons. But eventually they would reach the bottom floor. Robot Sniper was confident that the hover board would not be able to go up stairs with the same efficiency, if at all.

All the while, he kept humming. Everywhere Mary went, the lamb was sure to go.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:39 am

Jenny used one arm and held the woman close until she was able to grab hold of her making sure that the woman was holding onto her side and not back just in case she needed to get to her scythes. She looked over and saw him start to jump down she the turned off and went into a door to one of the lower floors.

"Mam i'm about to do something stupid that i am 90% sure that it will work. I believe its the best chance we have of escape but please feel free to jump off before we get to the window if you dont want to take the chance but I'm going to go no matter what." She said as she aimed for a meeting room with large windows and an open door that faces a building thats roof was quiet a bit lower than the window.

She then hit the thrusters to speed up as she sped closer to the window. As she got close enough she jumped up and swung her feet up to block her body from the glass as she crashed through it. he heart raced as she would glide down and barely land on the lower roof. She turned the thrusters off and angled her board to slow it down barely stopping before she hit the ledge. She panted looking over it before putting a foot down and keeping the other on the board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:40 am

Kathy looked into Jenny's eyes. They were being chased by some crazy guy with demon eyes and a machine gun. It was a real life and death situation, and they were in it together. Kathy nodded. "Do it."

She felt her stomach jump up into her heart as they approached the window. A second later, amid shattered shards of glass and fierce raindrops, they sailed through the air, landing on the lower roof outside. Jenny managed to stop their momentum just in time, and Kathy finally took a breath.

"Is it over?"

Thud.

Robot Sniper landed behind them on the rooftop. His red eyes focused on the two women as he approached. His hand reached for the mini-gun on his back. He was still humming, but his tune had changed.

Three Blind Mice. Three Blind Mice...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:17 am

Today wasn't a glamorous day for Ryuu, she was attempting to make a grande mural on the roof of this building, but the rain just messed it up. She then tried to paint it in a way where the art looked like it was supposed to be running down the side of the wall, but nonetheless, it looked dumb. Finally giving up, the masked teenager put her paint stuff back in her backpack which was in a clear trash bag. She was also sporting a white trash bag as a makeshift poncho, making her black mask pop out.
When she turned around, a loud crash would be heard as a person flew out the upper window, landing on the lower level roof. Ryuu's mouth was hung open wide as they landed on the edge, two people on some kind of skate board looking thing. However, that wasn't even the most surprising thing that happened. A freaking ROBOT landed on the roof as well, staring at them with evil intent.

Usually she'd run away from these kind of problems, but two girls against a giant terminator wannabe? They might need her help...
Ryuu boldly walked over to them, looking quite casual despite the situation. "Okay Arnold, we get it, you're back... but maybe you should have stayed melted in that lava pit?" The teen said cockily, crossing her arms and listening to the robot hum. "Am I the only one that find that freaking terrifying?" Ryuu said quite loudly, trying to get the robots attention.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:39 am

She panted still as she looked to the woman who was still on her board. "I hope so-" She froze as she heard the thud. "You have got to be-" she heard the humming "they are... they are shitting me....." She then heard a girl shout up at them and shouted back "Nope your no the only one!" She then noticed the mask and blinked "SCALES! It's me butt cheeks! This guy has a fucking portable mini gun! Mind helping out I sorta can't do any damage at all to this guy!" She called out to her as she lightly grabbed onto the woman with one arm to tell her that at any moment she could speed off so she should be ready to grab on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:29 pm

The number of targets was growing, and it was likely that would continue to be the case. At this point, it was becoming less efficient to chase down every target. Instead, Robot Sniper would use intimidation tactics, encouraging the three targets to flee. Then he would relocate quickly, before the ensuing investigation arrived.

Of course, if he killed a few of these witnesses while trying to intimidate them, that would be acceptable, too.

The mini-gun whined. It's barrels spun, and a second later the weapon started slinging bullets at Jenny and Kathy. He expected the newcomer to run. But then again, he hadn't predicted how this scenario would go very accurately.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:40 pm

As soon as she heard the girl call out her online user name, along with what was going on the robot. Ryuu didn't even hesitate when she ripped off her mask and jumped forward, transforming into a giant white dragon. Her clothes were ripped to shreds as she took this new reptile form, standing out like a beacon in the dark.
Instead of doing something drastic, Ryuu whipped her tail around to hit the Robot Sniper away from the two girls. She'd then blow a giant ice wall in between, which got shattered by bullets.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:39 pm

Her eyes grew wide as she saw her turn into a dragon as she internally shree a fan girlly shree but then gasped as the ice was shattered by the ice and cursed ducking down as more bullets grazed her though she managed to take the graze rather than the woman since she covered her slightly with her body as she ducked. "Addison is going to kill me when she sees how many patches she'll have to sew up after all this" she muttered to herself as she looked to Ryuu "Thanks Scales!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:40 pm

The third target was changing size. What was this? What was happening? Humans couldn't do that. Robot Sniper could not process out to react to such a surprising scenario. He ended up getting smacked by the dragon's tail, and the force sent him flying backwards through a window in the side of the building. Debris flew out of the same window as his body busted through a desk, a file cabinet, and a wall.

Kathy sighed in relief. She felt like she was going crazy, but that dragon girl had taken the robot out of the fight. "You did it!" she yelled, jumping off the hover board. "You took him out. Thank you." She turned to Jenny. "I wouldn't have gotten very far if it wasn't for you. Thank you so much for saving my life. Listen, if you two ever need any help, let me know. I make a great frozen pizza."

Inside the building, Robot Sniper considered his situation. Damage levels were high. Extended combat at this point was inadvisable. Suggested tactic: avoid detection, relocate, and repair. The three targets would need to be allowed to escape.

But once he repaired himself, he was going to put a bullet in that dragon girl's head.

Row, row, row your boat...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:11 pm

Her dragon slap did a lot more damage then she thought it would, she didn't have a lot of control over her powers, being fairly new to them, so sometimes she under estimated her strength. However, the Arnold wannabe was gone and now she could go back to normal human form... despite the fact that she didn't have any extra clothes... and she ripped her trash bag...
Ryuuu turned around and shrunk back to her normal naked self, running to the mask and putting it on.. She then proceeded to take a leaf size shred and put it on her left boob, walking over to the girls. Sure they knew what she looked like naked now... but they didn't know what her face looked like! "Did you guys get shot?" She asked calmly, walking over and shivering from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:04 pm

Jenny did as well as she sat down on her hover board taking her other foot off it as the adrenaline was going down making her focus more on the gashes in her. "Frozen pizza sounds so good right now..." She said as she finally relaxed slouching forward with a slight wince but softly closing her eyes. Jenny nodded "i got multiple gashes but nothing too serious...." She said looking up and blushed ultra hard seeing her naked and felt backwards off her hover board "OHMYGODNAKELADY!" She shouted as she felt over covering her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:59 pm

The dragon turned back into a girl, and now she was...naked. Kathy pulled off her uniform and handed it to the poor, wet thing. She had another shirt on underneath, anyways. She was a bit taller than Ryuu, so the shirt was a little big, which was a good thing at the moment.

"We're fine," she said, which wasn't quite true in Jenny's case. Kathy put an arm around Ryuu and guided her towards the rooftop door. "Let's get you inside for now. I have a change of clothes I can give you. You should really start carrying an extra outfit around if you're going to be doing that whole dragon thing."

It was like she was living in a dream. Perhaps all the panic had already been spent, because Kathy was only thinking at this point about how she could help this girl.

"We can go have some pizza after that. The windows have to be replaced, anyways, so I'm off the hook for those floors."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:50 pm

When Buttcheeks fell over, Ryuu couldn't help but laugh. "Buttcheeks. I covered my left boob so it's okay." She told her sarcastically, greeted by the other woman who threw an over sized shirt on her. It was better than nothing she supposed, Ryuu just usually had her mask and paint on her, she was never prepared for ripping her clothes like that. Bassilith has tried to make her thrift shop clothes trendy, because she could never afford new clothes due to ripping them all the time and lack of money. Trash bags were her best friend.
"Ah thank you." Wrapping her arms around herself in an attempt to get warmer. Before she could whisk her away, The dragon girl walked over to Buttcheeks and held out a hand. "I'm partially clothed, you can look now." She told her, grabbing her arm and pulling her up.

While the other girl tried to take her inside, Ryuu stopped, looking at the hole she made. "I think I caused enough damage... we should probably call the cops... and then get out of her because that terminator could still be in there." Ryuu explained, wringing out her hair and fixing her mask. "If you guys give me 5 more minutes I can transform back into a dragon and fly you both home..."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:30 am

Jenny stared up at the sky with a gaping open mouth in her mouth as her eyebrow twitched and her eyes wide. No amount of costumes could have prepared her by giving her more confidence for that.... no ... amount.... She slowly looked over after she was covered "no... no.. no it was not... my virgin eyes were not ready for that....." She looked back to the sky again "My virgin eyes are no longer pure" she whispered loudly slowly placing her hands on her eyes.

She let her pull her up and got up to her feet her entire fare was red she blushed so hard but she turned her hover board off and picked it up then. Jenny tried to follow behind still blushing just as hard as she nodded to the pizza idea. "Yeah we may want to get pizza first after we alert the cops... going back right away to clean is not really a good idea with that guy on the lose." She nodded at ryuus offer "yeah until then lets focus on getting out of her and finding a phone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:51 am

Kathy nodded. It sounded like the best idea. After all, they didn't have any proof that the robot was actually destroyed. It was best not to risk it.

Kathy started pulling her work shirt off of Ryuu. "Just don't rip this shirt. My other one has a ketchup stain on it. Oh, and we should tell the police that he has a giant gun. Might be important."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Open)   Rainy Day Blues (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Day Blues (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Completed Episodes-
Jump to: