Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) I_vote_lcapJack Skellington (HIVE NPC) I_voting_barJack Skellington (HIVE NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) I_vote_lcapJack Skellington (HIVE NPC) I_voting_barJack Skellington (HIVE NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) I_vote_lcap0%Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) I_vote_lcap0%Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) I_vote_lcap100%Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC)   Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:39 pm

"I tend to be a more humerus kind of guy."

Jack Guard Skellington

Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) Hivesc10

===IDENTITY===
Full Name:
Jack Guard Skellington
Nickname(s):
Jack Skeleton, Jack.
Codename:
Jack Skeleton
Alias(es):
The Pumpkin King

Classification:
Skeleton
Affiliation:
Neutral-Evil
Birthday:
October 25

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
No Hair
Eye Color:
Black pits
Height:
6'5
Weight:
40 pounds
Other Traits:
He is an actual skeleton.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Dead Raising:
Jack can raise the dead (But he needs to be near a cemetery to do so, or at least a dead body. He is limited to what is around him). The dead can be animate until their heads are severed from their body. He can also control them and tell them what to do, although they tend to be slow. He can also end his connection to them and cut their animation short, or if he gets hurt in any way that could make him lose focus on the undead.

Skeleton Army:
Being a skeleton, he can create skeletons out of thin air and make an army. He can only make a total of 75 every three hours, if he does anymore he's most likely to pass out. The skeletons each come with a bone sword which can just cut through flesh, they can easily be killed as long as their heads are cut off from their body.

Halloween Night:
Every Halloween night, Jack has access to his alternate world where he can release some of the demons and spirits in that realm. They can reek havoc onto any place where Jack sends them, and can only be out when it's dark. So from 7 pm to midnight, these monsters can be out and about, striking terror into Starcity's citizens hearts.
ALSO
On Halloween night, Jack's powers are 5x stronger, meaning the dead and skeletons he raise and 5x stronger than usual.

Skills:
Master Cane fighter
Master prank puller
Very persuasive
Very Kind to people he trusts

Weaknesses:
Head:
Being only a skeleton, Jack is very fragile, and his main weakness is his head being crushed. If his head is crushed, he is dead, he can still take his head on and off though.

Bones:
Jack being a skeleton means he is only bones, if he walks around a lot or is too clumsy, his bones can disconnect, making it hard for him to function when his LEG FALLS OFF! ESPECIALLY THAT DARN LEFT LEG.

Loud Noises:
If he is in the middle of raising the dead or making a skeleton army, loud noises can distract him and make his job a lot harder, producing less strong zombies and skeletons, making them easier to defeat.

Human:
Jack does not remember his human days, so bringing them up causes him emotional pain.

Equipment:
His Top hat which on the inside is made of a light steel, so in dangerous situations he pulls over his head to protect himself.

His favorite Cane he names spooky.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Jack is a laid back guy who tends to make skeleton and halloween jokes... a lot. He is very wise but at the same time, very punny. Like a child who was thrown into the adult world too early.
He also finds any human traditions and day to day routines highly fascinating, especially eating (because he can't eat anything). Jack tends to be very nice, he is always very concerned for people he trusts and loves to listen to people and give out advice. Even though he's a complete maniac when it comes to battles, he is a very loving and generous person, most of the time.

Strengths:
Being old
Being a skeleton
Having his cane
Halloween Night

Interests/Habits:
Jokes
Puns
His Cane
Seeming a lot cooler than he his

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
He doesn't remember
Place of Origin:
Halloween Town
Current City:
StarCity
History:
One day, Jack opened his eyes and he was in a bed surrounded by tons of unfamiliar faces. They all seemed very excited that he was awake, and they simply told him you are the pumpkin king, the mayor of Halloween Town. He never really understood why everyone was there, and he never asked questions. He just knew that he loved the people and he always made sure every Halloween was perfect.

One day though, he decided to venture outside of the town and into a forest where he found a strange Star shaped portal which took him to Starcity. He loved the people there, even though most of them screamed then laughed. They all seemed to think he was in some sort of costume, and he was okay with that. He just wanted a different life then the same old grind every day in Halloween town, so he decided to stay. Ever since that day, he made sure to reek a little havoc in Starcity on Halloween only, until one day a man in a business suit asked him to teach at some school named HIVE. Having nothing better to do, Jack said yes and moved into the secret location where he would soon start teaching.
Control:
Anyone can control him AFTER pmming me and asking. If I do not respond and it has to do with HIVE, do as you wish.

Last edited by Moon772 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC)   Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

How long can he animate them for
how many can he animate at once
you said in skeletons, if their heads are cut off from their heads
add more to personality (like a line more)

Note to members, Because this npc will be teacher of hive he is allowed to be stronger than most DO NOT make npcs nor characters super strong because you see him or any other hive teachers being as strong unless you talk to me or an adimn about making someone who is going to be for a big part of the site like the teachers of hive are.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC)   Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:43 pm

For animation I already had both of the set times. For the dead, he can animate them as long as they are alive, if their head is severed, then he loses animation connection. For skeletons, he can make 75 skeletons every three hours.

And I fixed the other two things, sorry about the typo and such.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC)   Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Its cool

IN THE NAME OF HIVE I ILLEGALLY USE THE SCHOOLS NAME WITH OUT pERMISSION TO MAKE THE App...

Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) Harley25
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC)   Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC)
Page 1 of 1