Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) I_vote_lcapThe hot new kid (Open to HIVE) I_voting_barThe hot new kid (Open to HIVE) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) I_vote_lcapThe hot new kid (Open to HIVE) I_voting_barThe hot new kid (Open to HIVE) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) I_vote_lcap0%The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) I_vote_lcap0%The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) I_vote_lcap100%The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) Empty
PostSubject: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:36 pm

Hellfire flew through the air, seeing what he was looking for and smiling, he dove downwards in mid-air and unactivated his flame armor, rendering him now unable to fly and free-falling towards the disguised oil rig, the very one that contained HIVE academy itself. He slowed his decent with a stream of fire at the last second and hit the floor painfully face-first Owww he strolled in and after a few minutes of walking arrived in a place he assumed was a cafeteria, it looked to be lunchtime, he walked a few more meters and joined the line.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Ayumu was casually stood in the line, looking to the choices they had for the day and contemplating what she would have, blissfully unaware of Hellfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Hellfire groaned, someone at the front of the line was taking FOREVER to decide what to eat. He looked around and saw Ayumu No way!!
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Ayumu eventually got to the front and chose some pizza with some shortcake & custard then a drink of coke, she then looked around and saw Hellfire "...darn it! Of all the places..." she muttered before she walked towards an empty table and sat there eating her lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Hellfire was waiting in line, he banged his head on a nearby tray in frustration and looked again at Ayumu.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Ayumu seemed to completely ignore Hellfire as she quietly ate her lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Hellfire finally got to the front of the line, he looked at what there was I`m not eating this he just walked away and sat down, looking at Ayumu.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Ayumu felt Hellfire's eyes on her before she just sighed and continued to eat, not knowing what Hellfire would do or say to her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Kwiz Kid had gotten lunch and went to sit with his team-mates, mainly Ayumu.

"Glorious day for evil eh fellas." He said pulling up a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Hellfire looked at the guy who sat next to Ayumu like he was a freak, sat opposite Ayumu and acted like he didn`t know she was there.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Ayumu smiled at Kwiz and kissed his cheek lovingly "indeed it is, a wonderful day for chaos my sweet" she said before she got back to eating her lunch.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:17 pm

"So I worked out the plans for the heist." With that, he unfurled a set of blueprints for the meuseum they were to break into. He took out some markers for the different members.

"Ayumu makes an ice staircase in this small blindspot in the camera's here. I climb up and unleash my enigma-gas into the vents. Shorto then goes into the vents and unlocks the doors.""
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Shadowblast rushed through the door at his speed of 650 MPH and grabbed a tray with some lunch on it. He flipped through the air then and landed sitting on the nearest seat which happened to be next to Hellfire. He had already learned of a new student and when he first looked he saw no famillar. It was just another random kid... Well he was right in one aspect. Nobody who had been at HIVE previosuly had he seen before that looked like him. With a closer look however he realized it was that one villan wannabe who had screwed up his spree over at Jump City jail. "Oh it's you, you're the new student. Welp I'm disappointed." He said and then turned his attention to his food. He ate a bit of it then drank a bit of his water. Then he realized he still had a couple of blood stained masks he had gotten over at Gotham just a few minutes ago. The villan pulled them out of his pocket and tossed them into the nearest trash can.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Firstly Kanji stood in the hallway busily storing books in her locker when a furious wind current dashed by she ahd lightly recognized SB figure even in this quick blur after her locer closed off,she walked silently in the cafeteria location and as she stayed near the counter service for her meal.Patiently waiting troughout the line,her deep red eyes flashed even while it sighted everyone she knew around the table of a newer student...again,then by receiving her food,the young girl deciding to join them all quietly walked over there and found herself to be sat next to Shadowblast side.

A this moment she took one simple bite of her snack and looked at the students she already knew of somehow she wasnt caring much of this new guy in Hive hey SB,Conrad..... and ummm Ayumu her voice greeted normally though to Ayumu,Kanji was still not used to know her however the other girl name had been said many times in this building.When her slight waving gesture alerted them she just returned back to eating still she would surely answer them if any would greet her too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:02 am

Hellfire flinched slightly when Ayumu kissed some short guy, he looked at the blueprints he laid out, licked his finger and wiped it on the blueprints. A few seconds later they would catch on fire and Hellfire would turn his attention to the people who just joined them No one asked cowardly fuck he gave Shadowblast the middle finger which then lit on fire, the fire would leap from his finger and onto his food. He glared at the other person who had come, took some of her food and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:14 am

Ayumu smiled as others joined them "hello Kanji" she said cheerily as she listened to Kwiz, she was then surprised to see the blueprints light up, she quickly put the fire out with her hands and shook her hands a little in pain, she then looked to Hellfire, giving him an icy glare "let's go somewhere more...less likely to be effected by reckless fire" she said in an irritated voice.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Kwiz stood up, and walked over to the kid who lit his plans on fire.

"I don't know who you think you are you degenerate, but those plans took me forever to steal from the jump city municipal records. I would advise you leave our sight before my team tears you apart." Kwiz said menacingly as he led his group over to another table to discuss the plans as best as he could recall them.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:28 pm

"Hey Kanji." Shadowblast said. He was about to continue eating his food when Hellfire attempted to insult him. "Cowardly? I'm afraid not. I was just quite bored of you and went on to cause some chaos somewhere else. If you insist I can give you a black eye and a broken arm though, I just love senseless violence! Your choice though really. You'll probably make a stupid choice but it's still your choice." Shadowblast said, not really caring which choice he chose. On one hand he got to fight, on the other he got to continue with life normally.

(OOC: I just realized something... Shadowblast eats with mask on.)
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Ignoring the point where Hellfire took a part of Kanji meal,her eyes rolled though she received a greeting back from only SB and Ayumu and speaking of her,she looked at the girl and Conrad changing of table for real quietness.The white haired girl red eyes blazingly glared at the new student hmph miserable lifeform.. and with this Kanji got up from her seat and stared more calmly to Shadowblast just leave this pitiful being...lets eat together the young girl then moved away to Ayumu and spoke you dont mind my company..? if SB was founding better to stay and put nerves in Hellfire,she wasnt going to bother that.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:15 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:41 am

[OOC: I think it's Pika's turn.]
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:43 am

(ooc:I know... he's been gone for a couple of days I think)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:47 pm

(OOC: Correction, I`ve been gone for a single day)

Hellfire looked concerned when Ayumu put out the fire, she looked hurt, but he soon turned it into a fake scared expression at Kwiz Kid Degenerate? I wouldn't call me a degenerate, nerd, I doubt you could do what I do he turned to Kanji Insults get you nowhere darling, unless you`re secretly trying to hit on me he ignored Shadowblast with the exception of the middle finger he gave.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:01 pm

Ayumu just sighed quietly, she wasn't in the mood for conflict today, especially between her current boyfriend and her ex, and the way he seemed just generally aggroed worried her slightly, she didn't want anyone to be caught up in Hellfire's jealous rage, especially Kwiz.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:09 pm

"Hmph... a third rate pyromancer. Kanji here does a better job than you! Kwiz said motioning back to the fire girl.

Kwiz would prod his cane against hellfire's chest, forcing him back a few inches.

"Now I suggest you leave my team alone." He said as he led his group to another table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)   The hot new kid (Open to HIVE) Empty

Back to top Go down

The hot new kid (Open to HIVE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next