Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) I_vote_lcapKanji's surprise(Hive only) I_voting_barKanji's surprise(Hive only) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) I_vote_lcapKanji's surprise(Hive only) I_voting_barKanji's surprise(Hive only) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) I_vote_lcap0%Kanji's surprise(Hive only) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) I_vote_lcap0%Kanji's surprise(Hive only) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Kanji's surprise(Hive only) I_vote_lcap100%Kanji's surprise(Hive only) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Kanji's surprise(Hive only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Kanji's surprise(Hive only) Empty
PostSubject: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Last night lots of others students hadnt found Kanji around but they had apprently seen her near the corridor who was leading to hangar yesterday noon and on the morning which we are now,they started to whispers why she was not showing up at all so a few students quickly went for the hangar area.Meanwhile inside the place,Kanji was hardworking on something that would be totally useful to use for the whole school anyway while students were off to see her,the young girl was gesturing her finger as it was directing dark ghosts around the hangar who had the hold of metal sheets painted on a yellow and black color on it.She kept working on that mysterious surprise with a blowtorch on the other hand,she attached the fresh painted steel in each others with the tools and went inside the unknown thing she was making up.After a while she lastly finished lots of adjustments on it and heard knocking noises on the hangar door aswell as studens noises callling her somehow which Kanji reaction was to hide that sudden surprise by telling a dark ghost to drop a huge white sheet to get the thing under cover and the dark spirit vanished.

Right when the wad of students came in to see the young girl,they saw an hidden thing under a sheet and that had made a random female speak say Kanji whats the deal? the older student said wondering why the younger girl wasnt around by last night.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Shadowblast leaned aganist a nearby wall, out of sight of the crowd. He looked towards Kanji, wishing to see what she had been doing with her freetime.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Kwiz kid was checking in at the hanger to pick up some tools, to make some new riddle devices... he saw Kanji hanging there. She was really the only on he got along with at all.

"Oh, hello Kanji."
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Just as the crowd appeared in the place,she smiled lightly and saw the presence of SB nearby as another voice caught her attention,Kanji looked back seeing Conrad and hoping he hadnt seen her work at full pace oh hi..she said greetingly and tought of answering the random student girl on what she had been really doing on the hangar while the pack of students stood there waiting for explanation. i was just...well i made something by myself for everyone to use Kanji stated nicely as another dude spoke like what? he said looking at the giant white sheet hiding the surprise,as her usual cute smile appeared she grabbed the hold of the white blanket and shoved it down revealing what it was with a kept suspense she stood quiet.

Last edited by ChaosTrinity on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Shadowblast zoomed forward near Kanji to get a better look. He nodded towards her, ready to see what lied beyond on the sheet that covered the project.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:52 pm

When Kwiz Kid saw what was behind the curtain... his jaw dropped.

She made that? On her own?

He underestimated her.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Chuckling by seeing everyone faces of shock by finally being aware of the jet like aircraft with a yellow and black color tone and the H letter for Hive as a logo it gave it a futuristic and aerodynamic style of transport oh my freaking goodness a student girl stated by the hand made build jet of Kanji as one student boy approached under the plane seeing weird unactivated air motors care to explain all that smartness the boy exclaimed at Kanji. sure thats air turbine giving less critical crash in case of bad landing by the fast wind pulse agaisnt the floor it wont be so damaged she pointed the back view of this large project and you got the nitro gaz propulsors.

ok how the hell did you find nitro source and turbines like that? a curious girl asked trying to know more about this exciting jet,as Kanji shrugged junkyard and thievery since i needed anti rust can and she opened up the inside gate of the Hive jet to show them the indoor adjustments.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Shadowblast smiled at the sight of the plane, and the smile grew even wider when she mentioned that it had some defense for crashes... Crashing jets into things without the danger of dying, it was the life. He gave her a thumbs up and stared at the machine, thinking of all the things he could do with it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:52 pm

"Wow... just wow." Conrad said, putting his hand on the outside of the craft.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:05 pm

hehehe She smiled as student observed the ship by the inside with theirs kept amazed faces and really liked that kind of creation as a girl head popped from the jet what else it does? she asked eyeing Kanji as she came indoor of the plane to show off her others adjustments as a random guy was sat on soft seat mmmmm Swiss seat softess material ever as he relaxed but got up when the young girl showed up and somehow a few of them stopped on the command room where well the jet get piloted. i havent tested it all but i guess i can show that one Kanji hand got placed on a flashing blue glass on the front command board who seemed to be a handprint scanner with that a solid force field got activated all over the aircraft.

Last edited by ChaosTrinity on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:28 pm

"What about weaponry? Does it have missiles?" He asked. Then he nodded towards her to say she didn't have to show it, as they would have to find a safe spot to show so if she did want to demonstrate it. Still he wanted to see if it had explosives, chainsaws, or any other kind of deadly parts that could tear through heroes quicker then a fat guy gulps down McDonalds.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 pm

"I can see it does." Kwiz said bending down and taking a look underneath. It had a couple of missile launch deploys on the bottom.

"I say we take it out... leave em wondering what we're really made of!" He said putting emphasis on the word "wondering".
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:20 pm

She looked back while KK had answered Shadowblast's demand about the missiles thing,she cut off the force field source and pushed off another button i got that too as she pressed it a laser like canon appeared above the jet top view it could be seen from inside and well trought the top's window and its? a tough student guy asked a bit impressed plasma canon with acid source she simply said and hear Kwiz Kid abou testing it out maybe that could work out.Beside she switched it off and took her finger on another buttons as the aircraft turned invisible camouflage a girl guessed and the young girl nodded testing is ok she said whoever wanted to come for a ride as somes stood out saying that they would eat breakfast instead anyway it was morning now.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:09 pm

He nodded towards Kwiz at both remarks, the last one being that he agreed with the testing. Then he looked back at Kanji once she confirmed it and nodded. "I'd be happy to help out, even more so since this has weapons." He said, waiting to see if anyone else wished to ride along.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:16 pm

Kwiz quickly asked. "So is there any special training needed to fly this thing?"

Not that he couldn't learn it fast.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:43 pm

She looked at both of them and the crowd behind who also tought about this training thing with few murmuring noises somes were still up to join the jet ride well its mostly automatized installations but sure if anybody wants to train with it i dont mind that... Kanji smiled smiled nicely approving this training idea if anybody of the students wasnt good at piloting such an aircraft Kanji could still help out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanji's surprise(Hive only)   Kanji's surprise(Hive only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanji's surprise(Hive only)
Page 1 of 1