Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Medicinal (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Medicinal (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Medicinal (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Medicinal (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Medicinal (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Medicinal (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Medicinal (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Medicinal (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Medicinal (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Medicinal (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Medicinal (Open) I_vote_lcapMedicinal (Open) I_voting_barMedicinal (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Medicinal (Open) I_vote_lcapMedicinal (Open) I_voting_barMedicinal (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Medicinal (Open) I_vote_lcap0%Medicinal (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Medicinal (Open) I_vote_lcap100%Medicinal (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Medicinal (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArticulateT
Civillian
Civillian

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Jump City had been fairly quiet as of late, at least in comparison to how it used to be. Still, there was no avoiding the seedy underbelly that was still present in the streets, and as much as he wanted to keep his heroism to a minimum, the Aegis Warden felt the need to step in, at least for the moment.

The past few days had particularly caught his attention, information having reached his ears during his many trips to the Memorial Hospital. It was hard not to become familiar with the ins and outs of the staff, given that he was there so often it was like he was part of the furniture. Apparently, the hospital was running low on its supplies, the bulk of which came in by sea, especially with the recent happenings making roads somewhat risky.

The supplies in question were a variety of medicinal drugs and equipment, morphine, painkillers and the like. It started out small, but soon, supplies were disappearing in large amounts, with some deliveries not making it to the hospital at all.

With his loved one still bed bound, this wasn't something the noble Irishman was going to take sitting down. Thus, donning the armour again, he began a stake out along the shore line.

He kept himself out of sight, watching the workers moving around the docks from a nearby roof. He kept moving, watching the supplies move from place to place, waiting for something out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Also on the case at this time was jump original speedster. Kid Flash. He had been assigned that night to join a shipment, and see what he could find. Warden would see a red and yellow blur over the water approach the ship and zip up the later, to the captains deck up top, where he was to meet the captain.
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Itazura surveyed the scene quietly from his position, hanging from the edge of one of the docks. Stupid other thieves making me get closer to the shipments just to get to them first. Seriously, I start out just getting a couple of things, and then they come and take everything. Now I have to hang here for half an hour just to get even a little bit of the shipment. he thought. Once he was satisfied that nobody had eyes on him, he drew himself over the edge of the dock and quickly moved behind one of the crates, getting ready to make his next move.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:23 am

A dark figure watched down on the scene, she saw someone she recognised from the files in Titan tower, his name was Itazura, she decided to wait until he acted to pounce, so she waited for him to make a move patiently.
Back to top Go down
ArticulateT
Civillian
Civillian

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:13 am

Aegis Warden glanced to the appearance of the blur, but paid it little mind. He was aware of the City's token speedster, it wasn't something that would pass by so easily. The Titans and their associates were one of those things that everyone knew about.

Turning his attention back to the shipment, he kept an eye on key individuals, but then, something changed. Rolling up around the corner, two non-descript vans rumbled to a halt just outside the loading bay. Some of the workers halted their progress, standing quietly, waiting for the newcomers to leave the vans.

The Warden hopped off the roof, landing nearby, hiding behind a corner as he listened in.

"Here you go, next shipment all set," one of the workers began, "where's the pay?"

"Gee, aren't you getting techy," a newcomer began, before handing over a briefcase, "here, take it, now move whatever you can into the vans and we'll be done."

The Warden heaved a sigh, moving out into the open and towards the gathering.

"Evenin' to ya lads," he announced, standing next to one of the vans in question and folding his arms. The gathering turned their attention to him, the newcomers immediately drawing firearms.
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:23 am

Watching from his hiding place behind the crate, Itazura smirked as the events unfolded. Perfect. That means less attention on me. Now then, to business. Looking around quickly, he found a small x marked on a plank. Using his foot to put a small amount of pressure on the plank, he lifted it enough to get his hands underneath and pulled a crowbar out from under it. He walked back to the crate and used the crowbar to pull one side off. "Perfect" he muttered, looking over the contents to see which was the most valuable.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Kid flash had checked in with the ship captain. Nothing out of the ordinary yet. Then a blip showed on the security monitor.

"Be right back, let me check that out." KF said. In two seconds, he was standing behind itzura.

"Man I just can't get rid of you can I? You really seem to be moving up in the world though." He quipped, leaning against the crate.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:51 pm

At that moment a figure dropped down next to kid flash, her name was Nix and she had a hand on her utility belt, preparing to throw it at Itazura Itazura, you are under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, if you choose to ignore that right I will silence you by force
Back to top Go down
ArticulateT
Civillian
Civillian

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:32 pm

"Stay where you are!" one of the armed men demanded, his gun aimed squarely towards the head of the Aegis Warden, who was still quite calmly leaning against one of the vans.

"Now, why're ya doin' this, mate, I mean, I don't want this ta get voilent, eh?" the hero began, pushing himself off the van and calmly walking toward the gunmen. One opened fire, and the high pitched whine of the ricochet sounded shortly after the gunfire, the bullet having bounced off the hero's cheek. There was a slight pause, the thugs remaining silent as the Warden continued his way over.

"We've got company, there's more of them!" shouted a worker nearby. The group turned their attention in the direction of the worker, who was pointing frantically toward the group of crates where Itazura and the Titans were standing.
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:40 pm

A voice behind Itazura made him jump. Turning around, he saw not just one, but two heroes. One was the speedster he had met earlier, while the other made a poor attempt an reading him his rights. "I could say the same to you. Dock patrol must pay much better than market patrol." he said to Kid Flash, then turned to face the other hero.

"By all means, please do. I'm sure a judge would love to know you read me fake rights and then tried to beat me up. Anyway, I haven't really done anything yet, aside from opening a crate. For all you know, I was just taking some of these supplies to the hospital so the goons up there don't get it." he replied, gesturing towards said goons...who were now looking directly at them. "Well...this isn't good."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:03 pm

"let me take care of that." KF said, blurring down to the dock, taking out the rest of the thugs in a second, and returning to the top.

"now for you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Nix frowned But you have commited crimes that you have not been charged for, that enough will get you in prison she held up her titans communicator You have one more chance, use it wisely
Back to top Go down
ArticulateT
Civillian
Civillian

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:59 pm

Warden blinked lightly as the thugs, who were once standing and able, were now face down on the ground. Looking over to the Titans, he heaved a light sigh. Truly, he was hoping for a more passive encounter.

With the thugs down for the count, the Warden decided to figure out what the hub-bub was about, floating over and folding his arms.

"Anyt'in' Oi can help with?" He asked, "seein' as the reason why Oi was here has been dealt with already."
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Well, great. Now there were three heroes, and Itazura had all of their undivided attention. Terrific. Just freaking terrific. How in the world am I supposed to get out of...wait...I've think I've for an idea...

"Well, this isn't looking too good for me. At this point, I think I'd stand a better chance in a courtroom than against all three of you. So you know what? You win. I'll go peacefully."
he said, putting his hands behind his head and locking his fingers.

Now, to stall for some time "I do suggest you attempt to actually read me my rights though, otherwise you'll have a hard time getting me to confess to anything." he continued. All I need is a few seconds, and I may have a shot at getting away.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:30 pm

"I'll let this one here do it... I don't feel like it right now." KF said lazily, while patting nix on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:37 pm

(OOC: Uhh, what is a criminals rights? I have not been arrested or watched any police dramas so I don't know what they are)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:14 pm

(OOC: Right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be provided.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Nix walked over to Itazura and shoved him to his knees, then she went behind him and, unless he tried to escape, would put his arm in a painful lock to make sure he didn't try anything You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be provided. she then slapped some handcuffs on him before releasing the hold, if he didn't escape she would grab him by the hair and take him to a police van, where some policemen would take him away, unless he attempted to escape.

(OOC: It may seem like I am G-modding with the whole handcuffs thing, but if you avoid the arm lock you also avoid that)
Back to top Go down
ArticulateT
Civillian
Civillian

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Allowing himself to touch the ground again, the Warden narrowed his eyes at the group before him. While he could assume the two of heroes had this one, specific bad guy under control, he felt like sticking around, just in case. There was no telling exactly what the individual was capable of, at least from the Warden's perspective. He had to remain vigilant just in case something went awry.

He moved the position of his feet, his body tensing. He prepared himself to move out of the way as soon as trouble would arise.
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:27 pm

No way. Are they actually falling for this? Someone really needs to tell these guys not to trust villains. Itazura thought as Nix shoved him to the ground, clenching his teeth as she locked his arm. Okay...didn't see this one coming. he thought, unable to focus enough due to the pain. As she finished and slapped the handcuffs on his wrists, he felt himself being pulled by the hair. Painfully. "Ow. Talk about police brutality. Seriously, isn't this illegal or something? ...Wow, that sounded really ironic." he rambled, although the ramblings helped him to calm himself down a bit and think through a new plan. Okay, so that didn't work. So now she's taking me to...a police car. Really? This girl is a Titan? And she's putting me in the hands of normal officers? Those guys really need to start testing new recruits. This escape will be much easier than I anticipated.

Last edited by Itazura on Tue May 21, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:39 pm

(OOC: She took them off immediately after. But how did he not feel any pain from the lock? It does not mention in his app having any pain resistance above average levels, so he would surely feel pain from it, she didn't even stop it until after the handcuffs were on)
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:14 pm

(OOC:Yes, there's pain, although it doesn't make things impossible to do. If you think it's unlikely for him to be able to focus with that pain, I'm fine with changing it.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:20 pm

(OOC: It's fine unless it takes alot of concentration to do it, like, all of his effort)
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:58 pm

(OOC: I suppose I did mean for the charge to be able to be interrupted by an attack. Edited.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medicinal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicinal (Open)   Medicinal (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicinal (Open)
Page 1 of 1