Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Searching for clues (OPEN) I_vote_lcapSearching for clues (OPEN) I_voting_barSearching for clues (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Searching for clues (OPEN) I_vote_lcapSearching for clues (OPEN) I_voting_barSearching for clues (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Searching for clues (OPEN) I_vote_lcap0%Searching for clues (OPEN) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Searching for clues (OPEN) I_vote_lcap100%Searching for clues (OPEN) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Searching for clues (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Searching for clues (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:03 pm

James was in his human form as he began to walk through the main street of star city. Stores and shops lined the side of the streets as James walked past them but they weren't what he was looking for. Children ran from inside to out of the store and ran to whatever caught their interest but James wasn't interested in the children either. Right now he was looking for some info. First he was trying to learn more about the walking shark that attacked the beach and the fire monster who attacked the beach. Sighing he looked at his watch it was about noon and he hadn't figured anything about either of them.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:59 pm

As the titans resident tech man, Hotwire had been assigned to finding out about some monster attacks on the beaches. Initial searches had gone nowhere, and hotwire was regrouping with his wrist computer on the main street when he heard someone asking questions.

"What do you know about the monster attacks?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:22 pm

James raised an eyebrow at the man who asked him the question. James sighed. "And who may I ask are you?" James crossed his arms, he didn't know who the guy was or if he knew anything about the monster attacks on the beach. All James knew was that he needed to be careful of the guy.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:26 pm

"Hotwire:Star City Titans." Hotwire said showing his communicator.

"Any assistance you can provide would be helpful."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:33 pm

James straightened up. "I see...come with me.." James said turning away from the crowded area and began walking toward a empty alley. "I'm Oceanus a honorary titan. So what exactly do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Hotwire trusted this other enough to follow him.

"How you came to be involved in the affair going on." He said pulling up footage a family took at the beach when the attacks began.

"Two isolated attacks, at separate times. Do you have any suspicions?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:45 pm

"Two isolated attacks and two separate times but the same place." James said crossing his arms. " I am involved because both attack happen near my place of domain which is the water. What I know about the first attack is that it has something to do with someone messing with marine life. The other one dealt with a fire monster who I engaged in battle and escaped into the city. From the way it got away I'll take a guess that it was a metahuman else I wouldn't have lost it as easily as I did."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:48 pm

"I see. Are you an atlantean? Like aqualad?" Hotwire poked. He had no idea the can of worms he had just opened.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:53 pm

"What did you just call me?" James said moving closer to hotwire grabbing the collar of his costume.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:50 pm

"Atlantean?" Hotwire asked cocking his head, though a little uncomfortable with being lifted up like this.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:30 pm

"no, not that who did you just compare me to?" James said with a stone cold face. James at the moment was ready to knock hotwire have way across the city if he chose his words wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:30 pm

"A-aqualad?" Hotwire stammered. He was dead. He knew it.

He had met his only lead... and made him want to kill him. Way to go hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

James frowned. Unfortunately for hotwire it was the wrong answer and James was already in the motion of socking hotwire in the face before stopping his fist inches from his face. James sighed. Instead he threw hotwire at some garbage bags. James knew it would be wrong for him to go and hit anyone out of spite so he didn't. "Never say that name around me or i may not stop myself next time"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:00 pm

"Okay okay... I get it... don't say aq- sorry." He said.

"Now then. Perhaps we can work this out. If we both go to the beach where the attacks happened, we may be able to figure something out."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:05 pm

" I've combed the beach and all i found was this" James held up a piece of melted glass." And there is a body the second monster left. It tried to bury it in the sand."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Hotwire put it on his wrist computer.

"Any idea what it was from?" Hotwire asked while he simultaneously pulled up the autopsy reports from the fire attack.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:14 pm

"Yeah i saw the beast eat the person. The body is still at the beach i moved it deep underwater to preserve the body as best as i could." James said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:25 pm

"Well bring it up to the beach, I'll examine it there." Hotwire said. Walking away. He hoped this would work.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:42 pm

James followed hotwire to the beach and dived under the water. After 5 minutes James came out holding a body. The body was cold and a chunk was missing from it the inside was scorched. From a visual standpoint it didn't look like the inside of a human it looked like charcol with human skin
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Hotwire began analysis.

"From the looks of things... these incidents are two separate events. Nothing seems to connect them. Which do you suggest we take up first." He asked.

The body itself didn't tell him anything that the autopsy report didn't already cover.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:15 pm

"Personally I could handle the first case on my own, but from what it looks like we should investigate the second case, because first we have an idea of what we're dealing with if this body is any proof. Second that thing is inside of the city meaning it is much more dangerous then the other attack where the shark was apprehended." James crossed his arms and began to look out at the waters. He really wanted to find the fire monster before someone else loses their life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues (OPEN)   Searching for clues (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for clues (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1