Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) I_vote_lcapFeel the Rush! (Kid Flash) I_voting_barFeel the Rush! (Kid Flash) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) I_vote_lcapFeel the Rush! (Kid Flash) I_voting_barFeel the Rush! (Kid Flash) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) I_vote_lcap0%Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) I_vote_lcap100%Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) Empty
PostSubject: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:51 am

Blurr all through out jump city knocks some people over and fligs papers in the air causing a lot of problems for the civillians of jump city. The sorce is non other that Rush she runs around the city un knowing how many problems she was causing mainly because she was focused on trying to find someone. Rush continues to runs around causing more problems for others.

Last edited by Paige on Wed May 08, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Kid flash was standing on the roof of a building when he saw something... incredibly familiar. A line going through the city. It looked like he did when he ran, only the colors were a little different... and it definitely wasn't the flash's color scheme.

"Pretty sure that's not me." He said, zooming off.

The girl would be surprised to notice about half a minute later, someone actually keeping pace with her.

"Hey, pull over!" He yelled. She looked... strangely fitting with the powers... suit and all.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Rush was amazed to see some one caught up with her and even more amazed to see it was the Kid Flash. "YourKidFlash!Sototallyturbo!waityourKidFlashyoucanhelpmefind-" Rush spoke quickly from excitement looking at him and trips head first into a trashcan and tumbles and lands on her stomach in the middle of the street the upper part of her torso stuck in the trash can. Rush groans. "so not totally turbo....."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Kid flash stopped about 20 yards away from where she tripped, as it takes a bit of distance to stop that kind of momentum. He quickly blurred back over to her.

"Okay... pretty sure I'm supposed to be the only speedster around here."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Rush vibrates out of the trash can standing up unneedly brushing herself off. "in this time yes you are you see i just got here from 2038 and I'm tying to find my old friend who I hope can be my friend again one day but I have to find her and try and figure out a way back to the future before she does something bad again and since your here maybe you can help me you are going to be my favorite super hero after all so can you help me out" She talks so fast that it only takes 3 seconds to say just that but she doesn't notice she was talking that fast mainly because the tought of possibly working with kf made her overy excited
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Wally ran the concept over in his head for a few seconds. A visitor... from the future... looking for a friend of hers... from the future.

"Meh... I've dealt with stranger." He said.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Rush jumps in the air throwing a fist up in the air too "TOTALLY TURBO!!! This is the chance i've been waiting for! If i pull this off maybe flash will let be be his side kick!" SHe then begins to talk to her self "Rush and Flash... I love the sound of that!...." she then looks to kid and holds out a hand. "I'm Rush by the way"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:45 pm

"Why would you want to be the sidekick of that guy? I prefer going solo." Wally said, although he kinda missed being the flashes sidekick at times as well.

"Kid flash... but I'm probably so famous in the future that you already knew that." He said shaking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:00 pm

"Heard of you!?!? Dude you are one of the-...! wait sorry not allowed to tell anyone about the past number one rule of time travel. Anyways I want to be his side kick cause well... I've always idoized him i even ran track 3 best in the class before i got my powers that i got indrectly from him. I haven't even fully mastered them yet clearly from the whole trash can thing but i figured he could help me out and maybe one day i can be as totaly turbo as him one day. I'm sure you know how i feel you are or at least was your flashes side kick."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:02 pm

"Ya know what... I like your spunk kiddo." KF joked, even though they were about the same age.

"I'll show you the ropes."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:07 pm

"Alright this is gonna be so totally turbo!" Rush cheered
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:13 pm

KF laughed.

"What can I say? I have a thing for cute blondes. And girls with pink hair, but that's a different story, which you won't ask me about. okay?

Kid flash cocked his head.

"So what exactly do you need help with?"

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Rushes eyes went a bit wide when kf said he had a thing for cute blondes but shook her head to re focus as she at super speed pulls the part of her mask that covers her mouth down showing it had a werid thing to it that let it be pulled on and off (still being attached to the suit of corse) but when on it wouldn't look like it was one whole pice with the main part of he mask. She also pulls out a mini pack of chips but to normal people it look like her mouth was in an instant just was uncovered and the chips just appeared in her hands. SHe then starts eating some chips.

"well Energy blaster or she now goes by Energy slayer eversince turning into a villain got one of the other titans to take her to the watch tower and she traped him and hacked the watchtowers computer main frame and sent some really personal stuff about tthe JLA to this evil villain dude and tried to escape when the jla and the titans showed up by using the jla's proto type time machine to come back in time I managed to get a hold over her just in time but let go mid trip and well showed up in this time after her."

She then have a soda in her hands and drink it. "I have no idea how long she has been here but i do know that i have to find her before she doesn't anything else bad but she could have landed anywhere so I figure i'd check jump city first since thats where the only Titian tower left in the future is but I've had no luck so far with finding any clues on where she is yet." the soda then would be gone and her mask back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:49 pm

"Hey! Chips, can I have some?" KF asked before going ahead and grabbing a couple anyways.

"Well... I'm not on the main team, but I am welcome anytime. I guess I could show you around. Maybe we can find a little about your friend."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:48 pm

"totally turbo thanks..... hey.... wanna have a race?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:31 pm

"Oh you are so on. I haven't raced anyone in forever." He said getting ready to run.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Rush stetches "Totally turbo, I haven't raced anyone who could keep up with me since before i got my powers this is gonna be so totally turbo. oh and its fist one to tokyo wins!" She says in a clam tone getting in a ready pose. "Ready.... set..... Go!" Rush then would run off at near top speed.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Kid flash stood in place waiting for her to say go. He stood above her prepared pose, with crossed arms. As soon as she said go, it would seem that he had gone from crossed arms to running in a femtosecond. He was off, and within moments, was crossing the water.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Rush easily kept up with kid giving him a wink before runing past him this was truely a dream come true for her
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:33 pm

KF blurred out of the jump city bay, and over the open ocean. One large pacific ocean seperating them from tokyo.

Rush winked at him, and he smirked.

"I swear to god if she's my kid from the future..." He said catching up with her over the water.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Rush begins to run backwards crossing her arms smiling at him "you can run about 800 right? Well fun fact I can run just a little faster than that!" Rush said turning back around running even faster.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Kid flash thought for a moment about the direction they were going in, did a swift mental calculation, and started darting slightly north, pulling away from rush.

"See you there." He said blurring off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Rush realized he was going to use some sort of short cut so she decied to go all out and run as fast as she could and soon enough she made it to tokyo "Hey Flash Where are you!?! Did i beat yeah?!?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:34 pm

"Nope... you do realize that the shortest distance between two point on the earth. is in a curve right? He said blurring up in front of her.

"Been here for five minutes now. Sushi?" He asked pulling out a plate of sushi.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Rush face palmed [color=yellow]"oh course! man your smart"[/color se said smiling taking some sushi and eating it right away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)   Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feel the Rush! (Kid Flash)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next