Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) I_vote_lcapSurveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) I_voting_barSurveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) I_vote_lcapSurveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) I_voting_barSurveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) I_vote_lcap0%Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) I_vote_lcap0%Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) I_vote_lcap100%Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) Empty
PostSubject: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:09 pm

An alarm rang.
Then the wall exploded inwards.
Throngs of people ducked and held their hands over their heads as debris rained down. Through the gaping rift in the wall came a small group of unusually dressed bandits. Slade's battle drones drew their laser guns and spread through the bank.
Quickly, one leapt forward and, landing on a management table in the center of the bank space, shot a quick blast into the ceiling before pointing his gun into the crowd as a warning.
12 of the battle drones stood as guards throughout the bank in addition to the 1 standing atop a table holding his gun at the ready. Another 4 were making their way to the Bank vault some stories into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Kid flash was doing a patrol when he saw an explosion in the distance.

"Subtle."

The boy become a blur as he spanned city blocks in seconds.

He stood before the bank about a minute after the explosion.

"Now I swear I've seen these robots before..."

He zoomed straight in and up to two of the robots. He vibrated his arms at super fast speed then thrust his hands into the heads of the robots. When he puled them out, the heads smoked and sparked before exploding.

"Who's next?"

Kid Flash wasn't one for subtlety either.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Just as Randi wanted to borrow money by the machine with her credit card,she reacted by the sudden explosion and stood there calmly as the hero came trought,she closed her eyes for a moment by the wind current who had lifted some dust and saw a older women hold her child close to her poor little one she tought and looked over the scene silently hanging on her feet.Knowing she couldnt do anything except avoiding troubles from those weird bad guys and theirs weapons Randi eyes were now open and simply watching the damaged bank and quietly stored her credit card in her makeup purse.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:43 pm

The robots turned to see Kid Flash standing adjacent to their two fallen companions, their heads shattered and sparking. Without hesitation 5 of them simultaneously fired at at where Kid Flash stood.
The other 6 climbed up the walls of the building to reach higher altitude in order to gain the high ground on the newly appeared hero.

Deep in the basement, the drones neared the great steel vault. Standing in a line, they aimed their weapons at the 4 corners surrounding the circular door. Firing their guns and rotating their arms clockwise each laser burnt through the wall around the great door and connected with a hole left by the other drone's laser. As the circle was burned around the door, it slowly tilted forward before falling into the room.
The drones clambered through.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:52 pm

The lasers hit their mark smacking Kid into a wall. As soon as he stood back up, he began running as he zoomed through the robots, weaving in between the robots firing at him.

As the robots struggled to hit him, they would soon realize that it's hard to miss your own friends if your shooting at them.

Soon only 4 robots remained.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Ducking by the laser shooting,Randi ear twitched by a noise that somehow came from below,she sneakily looked on the side noticing a door that was leading down to there basement and wondered if she could do something about the mess that was hanging in this basement sicne she felt the sound of laser noises too.As these robotic dudes were going down and also busy,she crawled off to the door way hoping to be unseen so far it was working...
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:01 pm

The 4 robots clung to the ceiling. Two of them released and fell towards Kid Flash's current position as the others shot their guns in a solid laser surrounding Kid Flash.

In the basement, the drones methodically picked out stacks of gold bars and emptied them into the bags they'd brought along, in which they also stored cash and bonds found on the shelves inside the vault. They vacated the room and prepared to move back into the main room of the bank. Looking up they spotted an elaborately dressed girl sneaking back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:18 pm

As the laser surrounded Kid Flash, the other robots closed in. He backed up a couple of feet, only to singe his shoulder on the laser.

"Yeowch!"

That gave him an idea.

He held his arm out... almost as if in surrender. But then he spun them... faster and faster. From his arms shot two red whirlwinds that knocked the two advancing robots back into the lasers, slicing them in two.

"Now to get out of here."

He vibrated his legs until the linoleum tiles on the bank floor broke away. He continued vibrating into the concrete as he quickly burrowed his way under the laser ring and popped out back into the open bank. He zoomed to beneath the two robot on the ceiling and began running at super speed in a circle. The soon created a vortex sucking the remaining robots to the ground. He then proceeded to trash them with his vibrating hands, just like the first two.

"Is this really all they have these days... c'mon, give me a challenge."

He then heard the noise coming from the vault.

"Never mind then."

With that, he blurred right over to the open vault door.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:25 pm

As peoples saw the drones out of service they went out of the bank for safety but on that moment Randi stood on the stairs way aware that the others robots that were in the basement had seen her.She gulped silently backing back out of here but the zooming blur of Kid Flash startled her completely in shock she tripped down from few stairs and looked up at this walking machines her fright was showing up it is no good now..
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 pm

OOC: Hotwire, leave one alive if you can, or at least pull of his mask.

The drones reached forward for the girl as Kid Flash zoomed down the stairs.
They stood in a rough line, one behind the other each holding a great bag of goods.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Kid flash boomed in front of the girl, as a few robot grabbed his arms.

"Apologies, I don't make it a habit of letting pretty girls get maimed by robots."

He then vibrated his arms at super speed, breaking the arms of the robots. The robot arms the went limp and fell off.

He then ran up to the side of the stairs, and held his arms out as he began spinning them again. The whirlwind he created blew the robots into the ones behind them, sending them toppling down the stairs.

"Strike!"

He then blurred on over to the bottom to make sure they were all down. One of them was still barely moving, the others were dead. Kid flash ran over to examine the one still operating.

Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm

As the boy hero approached the maimed robot, it's face mask disintegrated. The inner workings of its exposed face displayed a miniature video screen through which Slade's voice came followed by an image of the man himself.
"Excellent job, Wallace. You have some very impressive skills at your disposal..."
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:46 pm

oops.. sorry Chaos...
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Taking cover correctly as the wind current were sended,Randi eyes widened and she went all the way back out of the basement and let out a sigh.Observing the main bank room damages and half broken credits machines she quietly walked out of the bank hoping that those weird robots would come out again for more assaults please be done for the day she tought as a wishing manner.

(its ok Very Happy you can just edit)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:00 pm

When slades voice broke through, Kid Flash quickly scooped up the head, his face losing it's happy expression and becoming quite serious.

"Slade... what do you want?"

He was actually very shocked at Slade knowing his first name, but decided to play it cool.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:52 pm

"Just a chat, I've been watching you for some time Wallace, looking at you now almost makes me proud of how far you've come. Look." Slade said, gesturing to the top right corner of the screen where, to Kid Flash's right a security camera could be found.
Smile for the camera. He said, lowering his head closer to the screen.
"You see the destruction you've wreaked on my drones all around you?" The same damage looks less pretty on a human body. It would be a pity if the same were to happen to Jinx..
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Sighing as she looked around the street way from the bank entrance Randi was regaining her usual clam as that accident seemeed done for the moment she could guess but the problem is she cant get more money from her credit to buy what she had seen yesterday on another fashionned store even tough she could easily make her own dresses she still wanted the one she had seen last day.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:18 pm

'Stay away from her you creep!"

Wallys hand vibrated at superspeed, crushing the head like a can.

He then pulled out his com.

"Robin... we have a problem"

(ooc:Jak, I do not expect you to reply to this, just for effect.)
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Slade leaned back, head bent forward examining the computer screen as the visual on Kid Flash disappeared.
"Another message delivered, I think it's about time I head out. I've been dying to see the world again. And I'm sure Robin's missed me...
Slade rarely laughed, it was unbecoming of him, but it was too amusing for him. his dark chuckle grew throughout the hideout as his drone's stood up, responding to his unheard command.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Looking back at the damaged bank,Randi sighed once more and went off to check for another bank where her credit card could work without troubles from these masked robots.Walking for the street light she suddenly bumped into another person who came almost out of nowhere herself.. watch it will ya?! Jinx mumbled quite out loud,Randi got up and backed a bit away with a guilty look.

my apologies i need to go to another bank the older girl told with a urgent tone but as the pink haired girl wanted to tell her about this bank the one who got broken in by drones she couldnt nad Jinx spoke nevermind go on the south to find the next one she instructed to Randi.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Wally couldn't think straight as he blurred from the building. Slade was back. He was so concerned for Jinx's safety, he didn't even notice her as he zoomed away at just below the sound barrier.

"He wouldn't... he wouldn't dare. We'll stop him for good this time."

His happy go-lucky attitude was gone at the moment... but it would be back... it generally only went away when someone he loved was threatened... like jinx.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:51 pm

OOC:
... I can't tell if this is supposed to be the end of the thread or we should keep it going with this new subplot...
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:09 pm

OOC: (i say it can be done and on the next topic yuo make of Slade it can be the big fight agaisnt his arrival Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:56 pm

you might have to explain that post a bi more...
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:53 pm

OOC: like when you'll make Slade appears in Jump city things can turn out bad so heroes start to fight him or something..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)   Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Surveilance (Kid Flash, then open if you want to become a target too...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Midtown-
Jump to: