Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) I_vote_lcapWe are Speed (Rush and Ray) I_voting_barWe are Speed (Rush and Ray) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) I_vote_lcapWe are Speed (Rush and Ray) I_voting_barWe are Speed (Rush and Ray) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) I_vote_lcap0%We are Speed (Rush and Ray) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) I_vote_lcap0%We are Speed (Rush and Ray) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
We are Speed (Rush and Ray) I_vote_lcap100%We are Speed (Rush and Ray) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

We are Speed (Rush and Ray)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

We are Speed (Rush and Ray) Empty
PostSubject: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:19 pm

The day was here. Kid flash was going to teach Rush the ins and out of being a speedster crimefighter. He waited at the front of the Capstone bridge.

"Now to wait for the fun to begin."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Rush zoomed over to kidflash she had been waiting for this day all her life or well the day she became the flashes side kick but this would have to do for now Rush cheers as she shows up infront of kidflash "THIS IS GOING TO BE SO TOTALLY TURBO!"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:27 pm

As the two speedsters began there training another known furious flyer was off in the distance. She was flying above the clouds and was gazing down at the city below her. She stretched out her wings. "Wings, check!" Ray said as she stretched her arms and legs. "Limbs, check" She said as she strapped goggles on her head. "Goggles, check!" Ray chimed with an eager grin. "Awesomeness,Check!" Ray shouted as she dived between the clouds and towards the capstone bridge.
A rainbow would begin to form behind her as he eyes watered. Then, boom! A rainbow blast would spread out and a huge boom would be heard from almost all over Starcity. Ray just preformed the Sonic Rainboom!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:30 pm

As KF was preparing, a loud boom was heard over head as something whizzed by.

"And that my friend is disturbance number 1." He said cooly, before zipping down, and off across the water in pursuit of whatever that thing was.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Miley followed and cheers from ecitement only able to guess who made that by the rainbow which would be one of rushes all time favorite superheroes ever as of the future wise.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Ray would shoot past everyone and land in a roll at the bridge. She pushed her goggles on top of her rainbow hair and grinned brightly. "That was awesome!" Ray shouted, throwing her fist into the air with a grin. She looked around at the clapping people and smiled, waving at certain camera and signing some autographs. after most of the people cleared out, she spread out her wings, getting ready to leave the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:52 pm

KF blurred back around and to the point her started, seeing ray at the top. He recalled her being on a titans team.

"Oh yeah... forgot about her."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Miley runs up to ray "TOTTALY TURBO YOUR THE RAINBOWDASH!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:38 am

Ray waved at Kid Flash. "Hi Flash!" Ray chimed as she looked at the speedy girl. "Are you a new hero in Starcity?" asked Ray, looking from the girl to Flash, trying to piece things together.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:41 am

"This here is rush. She's from..." KF said, before dramatically motioning with his hands.

The fuuuuutttuuuuurrrreeeeee... He droned.

"She can run just as fast as I can run, and you can fly, and I'm showing her the hero ropes."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:04 am

"yeah yeah yeah i'm from the future we all get it already... and between you an me im actually a little faster than him" she whispers the last part to ray
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:06 am

Ray smiled. "Well KF, If you say your fast and she says she faster then you. That must mean I'm faster then both of you combined before you were not at your top speed." Ray burst out, trying to keep a straight face. There wasn't a real point to what she said, she just kind of, said it. "In other words, lets have a race!" Ray announced with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:17 am

"You are so on." KF said, walking to the very end of the bridge. It was an almost unfair advantage ray had.. being able to fly over mountains and all. But hey... KF had won unfair races before (he had also lost a couple of fair one too, but that's another story).
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:29 am

"win or lose I never pass up a chance to race!" Rush said zooming over to kidflash "So guys where are we racing to?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Ray grinned. "How about, Titans East?" She told them with a grin on her face. She always took a challenge, and she knew she'd win this one, even if it was unfair.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:23 pm

"Sounds good. See you there suckas." he said blurring off. Hey, if it was gonna be an unfair race, why not have an unfair start?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:15 am

"cheater!" she yells with a playful smile zooming off after kf slowly catching up to him
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Ray smirked. She began stretching and after a good 15 seconds she took off with such speed that a few cars wobbled off to their sides. She easily caught up with Kid Flash and the girl he was training. Eat Rainbow!" Ray shouted at the two as she took off faster, leaving a rainbow streak behind her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:15 pm

"Oh come on!" KF yelled. He really stepped on it now. He zoomed in front of rush, trying to cut her off and make her fall over into the water before going off after ray.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:30 pm

"SO TOTALLY TURBO!" Rush cheers as ray zooms past her. KF then tries to cause her to fall in the water which she started to do but instead she started runing on the water and laughs as she runs past kf running at her top speed slowly leaving kf in the dust.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Ray turned around and zoomed towards the girl. She put her hand down and went around her in a circle, spraying tons of water on the girl. Ray grinned then shot off, passing kid flash once again.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:33 pm

"Augh... dang it." KF complained. Speed was his thing. HIS. THING.

He kept pumping, trying to catch up. He began to vibrate at a certain frequency leeching momentum form the very water around him, launching him forward fast. A boom would be heard as he whooshed through ray and rush.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:08 pm

The boom and the whoosh caught rush off gruad making her trip and fall into the water and since the other two were super fast like her by the time she swam up to the surface she had lost the race expeshally since she had to swim the rest of the way now not being that good at running on water when in it
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Ray smirked as Kid flash past her. She could run faster then him without going top speed!
She shot off, without looking back at Rush, and sped up to 850 mph. She knew this could easily surpass KidFlash, making it more fun. Ahead, Ray saw the tower come into view, faster, faster, she was almost there!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Kid flash got an idea. Pulling alongside ray, he put a couple of meters between them. He began to windmill his right arm, in a wide circle, creating a horizontal vortex. It shot a wide cone of water in ray direction as he ran. He aimed to soak rays wings to slow her down. He ran forward. The tower within site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are Speed (Rush and Ray)   We are Speed (Rush and Ray) Empty

Back to top Go down

We are Speed (Rush and Ray)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next