Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) I_vote_lcapA pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) I_voting_barA pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) I_vote_lcapA pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) I_voting_barA pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) I_vote_lcap0%A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) I_vote_lcap0%A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) I_vote_lcap100%A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) Empty
PostSubject: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:54 am

Before their tour anna hoped to hopefully get some information on some of the cities info that would make her teams missions in the city run smother. Anna knew the Titans were in in star and she knew how annoying they can be so she wanted to make sure they didn't know she was doing this and that her team had an edge. Anna easily sneaks into city hall not even triping a single alarm. She goes over to the mayors computer and makes muiltiple touch screen computer screens with her powers and puts a cd in a cd compartment she also makes with her purple energy. Anna did know that the titans had an alarm on the mayors computer so the tower would know if it was being hacked but the computer screens she used couldnt be tracked. Anna worked fast as she begins to download the mayors info to a cd knowing she didnt have long until the titans arived. As anna works she takes her hood down to see better hlaf of her hair covering her eye and the rest in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:50 pm

(OOC:I'd say we should wait for moon to post with eric before you respond)

Hotwire was sound asleep in his bed. He'd only been in there for a couple of days, and had yet to battle any criminals, not even a mugger. Then his alarms went off. He ran into the main ops room of the tower and began accessing info on what was going down.

"Strange... I can't get a fix on the computer doing this... I think we may dealing with more than an ordinary hacker."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:31 pm

OOC: Umm should I post as Eric or Jolie, or both?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:44 pm

ooc: we need eric
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Eric stormed out from the alarm. He had on his suit and looked at Hotwire. "What's going on?" Eric asked walking over to Hotwire. He looked at the system and nodded, he couldn't get in. This person must be a freaking good hacker if the Titans computer can't pick up any system.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:08 pm

"30%, 40%, 50% come on hurry up already how much data could there be that would make downloading take this long? .... better be worth it." Anna thought as she looks though some of the of the files "whoa jack pot!" The mayor apparently had files on all of the known metas or people with powers in the city. Anna then looked through more things as the percentage got to 70%
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:26 am

Hotwire was tracking the download process on his wrist computer. In the time it had taken the files to get to where it was, Hotwire had mounted his cycle, and zipped over with eric to town hall. Using his powers, they got inside with no problem.

"%80" He muttered.

As they got to the office, the bar climbed to %90. The security on the office door was a little higher. By the time hotwire got in, the bar had climbed to %95. As he and the other titans would burst in, he'd hold out his hand. The mayors computer would shut off instantly. %99. Too close.

"Sorry miss... firewalls just been put up."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Eric was simply following Hotwire and when they arrived he jumped out and rolled. He stood up, in his power suit, and looked at the girl. He gasped at the site of her, trying not to be too loud at the same time. She looked almost identical to Paige. He shook his head and walked casually to the girl. "Alright, games over." He said plainly, getting in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Anna narrows her eyes when the downloading stopped and looked at hotwire having read up on him she knew he was the cause of the computer shutting off. Anna makes her computer screens disappear catching the cd as it fell and hid it un her costume somewhere and puts her hood back up as its shadow covers her eyes. "Don't be. Does a car lose its progress if it stops at a stop sign? no it doesn't and I was simply moving files so luckily I still have what I downloaded which is more than what I started with." As she spoke anna had her voice altered so it didn't sound like it normally did. Anna looks to eric also having read up on him. "Your right it is and that's only because i'm out of here!" Anna said running to the window she came through that was still open.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:33 pm

"Unless I happen to do this." He said waving his hand. The Cd she was holding would shine. The file inside would be replaced with something a little more humorous. Rick Roll. She wouldn't know this until she played the files though.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Eric looked at Hotwire and began to chuckle. HE didn't know exactly what he did, but he knew he did something. "We can't let her get away!" Eric told Hotwire as he ran after her. HE shot a portal outside the window on the building across from the one they were in, then one under him. He would jump out and shoot towards Anne, hopefully tackling her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Anna jumped through to see eric coming at her and grinned under her mask making a purple energy force field in front of her that eric would crash into and she would jump up in the air and start to fly and look at eric. "Nice try would have got me too if you know you didn't suck!" She laughs a little looking back forward again.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Hotwire looked out the window. Great, no way for him to get down there.

"Crap."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Eric shot a portal under him ,which shot him out of the previous portal, making him land in the window next to Hotwire. "She's just like Paige." Eric mumbled, watching the purple energy fly off with the girl that reminded him so much of his loved one.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm

"Yeah..." He said.

"Relative maybe?" He said.

Last edited by Hotwire on Tue May 07, 2013 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Anna easily gets away and lands on a roof and makes a laptop out of energy and plays the cd to make sure everything was still on It. She then sees rick roll -_-' "god damn it....." She thinks making the laptop into a fist crushing the cd. "so much for that..." anna sighs "well might as well get some sleep before tomorrow cause after tomorrow" Anna floats into the air "that's when things get really fun!"

{exit post}
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Eric watched her fly and walked over to Hotwire. "I'm going to make a higher security system so she can't get in again." Eric said plainly as he began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:18 pm

"Sure thing man." Hotwire said, before stopping, and clasping a hand on his shoulder.

"I know she looks like paige. She's not. Remember that. The security footage from the office should be enough to start a file."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Eric shook the idea out of his mind. "Yeah, you're right." He agreed with a fake smile.

[thread done]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)   A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west) Empty

Back to top Go down

A pit stop before the tour(open/tians west)
Page 1 of 1