Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) I_vote_lcapSeaside smack downn (OPEN) I_voting_barSeaside smack downn (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) I_vote_lcapSeaside smack downn (OPEN) I_voting_barSeaside smack downn (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) I_vote_lcap0%Seaside smack downn (OPEN) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Seaside smack downn (OPEN) I_vote_lcap100%Seaside smack downn (OPEN) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Seaside smack downn (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Seaside smack downn (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Seaside smack downn (OPEN)   Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:32 pm

The sound of the waves coolly caressing the sand was soothing to the ears. Or it would be if anyone could hear it. Currently everyone was running in terror from a large Shark. Which wouldn't be to strange if it wasn't for the fact that it was standing on the ground with hind legs.

Not to far from the commotion a blue haired boy smiled from a distance and smiled. Pushing his body from the inside his skin pigment and hair began to change until he was in his atlantian form. Forming a trident with the water from the beach James began to run at the walking shark.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Seaside smack downn (OPEN)   Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Eric was currently at the beach as well. He was getting a tan but fell asleep, the funny thing is, he didn't wake up from the screaming until someone stepped on his hand. He jolted up and looked around at the screaming people. His eyes sot way and his hands automatically went to his back pack.
Eric would put on his gauntlets and let the nano technology take over his body, covering him with armor. He ran to the ocean and looked both ways until he saw someone attack a shark with leg. Wait, a shark, with legs?!

Eric ran towards the shark, and tripped it quickly. "I never thought I'd ever be able to say I've tripped a shark, so I had to do that!" Eric said with his voice slightly muffled by the face mask of his suit.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Seaside smack downn (OPEN)   Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:55 pm

James reached the shark first. Sending a mental order to the shark to stand down he felt a resistance push against his mind. This wasn't something that James was use to. It threw him off balance for a moment. Holding the trident he quickly used it to sweep the shark's legs. Unfortunately he didn't notice that someone else had the same idea so it caused his trident to collided with the other person.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING Civilian? This is too dangerous."

Luckily the shark still fell. Watching it fall James attempted to send another mental order to the shark. Once again he felt a resistant force, this made James sigh and jump back. Standing back he began to will the tide to come in. James was planning to deal with this shark in the water.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Seaside smack downn (OPEN)   Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Eric rolled his eyes in his suit. "If you can't tell who I am by my suit, then your obviously new to Star City." Eric told the kid as he scissor kicked the shark. He saw the kid star to move the waves, so he could use water manipulation? Either way, Eric needed to get this shark out faster then this kid was doing.

Eric shot a portal in the sand and then one on a near by boat in the sea. He would kick the shark over and into the portal, throwing him back into the sea. He closed both portals then face palmed himself. "I feel like we should cut off that sharks legs." Eric told the boy, seriously considering going after that shark.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Seaside smack downn (OPEN)   Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:20 pm

James sighed as he watched the guy knocked the shark in. It would be troublesome if the shark got away. James continued to will the tide but this time the tide began to form into waves and soon enough a 3 ft wave carrying the shark was coming in. Lifting his trident and holding it high above his head. letting it turn back to its original unshaped state.

Using the water he formed a chain. Using the chain he quickly threw it around the shark and pulled it from the wave. Pulling it in he quickly restrained both its arm and legs. Lifting his elbow he brought it down on the shark's head. Knocking it unconscious. Sighing he said.

"Im not sure it's a shark at all now that i think about it..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Seaside smack downn (OPEN)   Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Cop sirens would wail and Eric would whip his head around. "They got here fast this time." He mumbled as he turned back to the shark. "Can you put this shark in the back of the Black van that comes with the cop cars?" Eric asked the boy as the cop cars, and the black van, pulled up to the hero's.
He walked up to the cops and told them what happened and told them about the shark with feet.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Seaside smack downn (OPEN)   Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:30 pm

James sighed. He was about to leave after he subdued the shark creature but he was curious. What was this thing, his telepathy didn't work on it so it was no ordinary sea creature. sighing he lift the shark over his shoulder he gave the shark to the police who slapped the cuffs on the shark after James let the water chain dissipate.

Watching the shark be put in the black van James wondered if anything else was going to happen or was he going to continue his day as per usual.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Seaside smack downn (OPEN)   Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Eric walked over to the water manipulative boy and let his nano suit retract his face mask. He stuck at his hand and smiled at the boy. "I'm Eric, also known as GX26." He introduced himself with a grin. "You were really good today and I think you'd make a great member to my team, Teen Titans East." Eric began as he shuffled around his suit, looking for a communicator. "We could use a person like you, you can stop by the tower anytime if your willing to join. Directions are on the communicator." Eric explained as he handed the boy the Titan Communicator.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Seaside smack downn (OPEN)   Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:41 pm

James looked at Eric quizzically. "Teen Titans? Is that some sort of hero group? Sorry but right now I'm not to sure about joining anything that will take me away from the water. " James said handing back the communicator. "Besides right now Im not to sure I have the time to play hero all the time, I've got to investigate that shark, and also im not to sure that is water proof." James said beginning to walk toward the water.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Seaside smack downn (OPEN)   Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Eric looked at the guy, not wanting to push to much. "We live by a River and you can alter your room to a sea like area." He persuaded with a smile. "And, If you do decide to join, You can have back up on your Shark investigation, or you can become an honorary Titan. You live in the sea but you can call on us when needed." He finished as he watched the boy leave. Eric waved then turned his heel, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Seaside smack downn (OPEN)   Seaside smack downn (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:47 pm

"I'll take being an honorary titan. Mostly because I'd rather be in the water not a room that looks like it is.." James said stopping on his way into the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seaside smack downn (OPEN)   Seaside smack downn (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seaside smack downn (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1