Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTeen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 I_voting_barTeen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTeen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 I_voting_barTeen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Well if you'd like to describe it you can.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:43 pm

ooc: I was saying I already had a pre made mind verse for mimic so can we use mine instead
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Oh.. then go on ahead ;]
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:59 pm

They would all be brought into a strange hall way with portals on the walls with labels of all the peoples memories she had of people and what looked look a small portal from the distance that would be labeled with mimics real name and would lead to her main mind. each portal would lead to a dark room with small floating orbs that when you look in them they would see the memory from that person.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Jason found himself in a new setting. He made no attempt to ask where he was or what was going on. All he could do was sigh and do nothing
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:56 am

Raven looked at each little ball, only looking for a memory with four red eyes in them. She kept on searching and looked back at mimic. "If you find one with red eyes in them then touch it." Raven said calmly. She was looking into memories but didn't really pay attention to what they were, she was only looking for the one cursed thing she'd always hate, those red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Mimics eyes went a bit wide when she saw some of the orbs in the hall way and starts to grab them looking in each one. "these should not be out here! And believe it or not my mind should be organized enough to were you dad should be in you portal or mine but considering all these memories are out in the hall way you dad could have gotten out and moved around to another portal." Mimic said quickly putting the orbs where they should be a little too eagerly for some reason and during the end of what she said her voice suddenly gained a southern accent for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Jason sighed. He still had no idea what was going on so he remained quiet until he heard mimic's southern accent. He couldn't help but laugh. Even though it was a serious moment he was still smiling and on the ground laughing
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Raven made no emotion, her father was serious business and this was no laughing matter. "Where do you think he'd be? In an organized manner?" Raven asked in her regular monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:17 pm

mimic clears her throat trying to get rid of her old accent pulling up her hood knowing that just like last time her hair too would turn back to its original hair color too while in her own head and she didn't need Jason laughing at her hair too. Mimic points to her portal. "Down there" She says un able to shake the accent "damn it...." she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:51 pm

As Jason continued to chuckle he said nothing else. He follows behind. Jason was in someone elses mind so he decided that it would be good for him to tread carefully and not make any big or sudden moves.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Raven was browsing through the memories when she saw something. She took a closer look at saw the four red eyes. She reached out and touched the white orb with a pale finger. Suddenly the ground began to shake. The white orb with explode and Trigon would appear in front of the three Titans. Raven would stumble back and look at the other two Titans. "Found him." Raven said rather calmly.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Mimic was knocked to the ground her hood coming off showing her real hair color which was bright neon orange also because mimic is in her head long enough her real personality or at least the one she had before her powers went hay wire all that time ago. "AWESOME! Ok I give that entrance a 9 since there were no explosions but still pretty awesome. Too bad for you that you need 10 to not have you as kicked by me!" She said smiling getting up and kicking the air when she said kicked pulling out her dual mini scythes. Mimic then goes to a straight face pausing "oh god damn it...." "... lets just get this over with already..." she said in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Jason began to float once he noticed the ground shaking. Watching what was going on Jason eyes went wide for a second. Did he just see a happy mimic? What has the world come to? Crossing his arms he looked up to see a strange figure which was trigon. "So is this guy why I'm here in the mind while my food is getting cold?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Raven ignored happy mimic but shot Jason a venomous look. "This isn't something to joke about!" Raven hissed, looking up at her father.
Trigon looked at the Titans, and without words, he shot a beam of strong energy at them. It was a lot like Raven except more powerful and red. Raven easily dodged this with a flip and landed, her cape flying around her, showing her pale skin. "AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!" Raven would yell as she shot a beam at his side, making him slightly fall to the left.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:53 pm

"Yeah I know sorry can't really control this." Mimic said in the same southern accent trying to notmake jokes acting super cocky as she dodges. mimic then gets in fighting pose and glares at trigon before she swings the scythe around like a lasso and tosses it stabing it into trigons leg and runs swinging using her momentum to swing up to trigons side stabing the other scythe into him then slides down the chain removing the bottom scythen then would s wing up again and again until she reached his shouder if she got this far shed then start to slash where trigons vital vines should be in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Dodging the blast Jason sighed. "Im just here to keep moral up!! Smile for your picture" Snapping his finger Jason made the light infront of Trigon's eyes. Then he began to fire his photon hand blasts at Trigon's legs hoping to cause him to fall on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Trigon tumbled one way, so he didn't get hit in the neck by Mimic's scythes. He would throw his hand to hit Mimic then shoot a red beam ,just like Raven's, at Mimic and Jason. Raven knew that they would have to leave here quickly or they'd be trapped in Mimic's mind forever. "Mimic! You need to somehow open up that portal back to the mirror in the main ops room! Jason and I got this!" Raven demanded, shooting another blast at Trigon.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Mimic crashes to the ground just in time and focuses making a portal and looks to raven. " You know I can't just leave yah here! This is mah mind I can stay and fight! I want to help you!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:26 pm

"You'd be helping by opening that portal." From what he could guess Raven was the expert in this sort of thing and as much as he loved to fight he didn't like the place he was in. Concentrating his energy he formed a light barrier around Mimic and began to fire at Trigon. "Let me know when that portal is open!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Trigon shot another blast at Mimic and Raven. This hit Raven's feet and sent her flying backwards. She stood up slowly and looked at Mimic. "You are the only one that can open that portal and get us back in the tower! You will be helping if you do so! Now go!" Raven yelled at her. Raven shot another blast at Trigon, who was slowly weakening.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Mimic opens the portal and points at it "there you can go now Jason but i'm staying i'm not leaving you to fight him alone again like the last time raven!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Jason continued to fire as he let the barrier surrounding mimic and the portal dissipate. "Raven you head out first I think I can hold Trigon off long enough for you to get out." Jason continued to fire his rays of light at Trigon this time going for places like the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:56 pm

As Trigon was tumbling backwards from all the things he shot one last blast before he hit the ground from the final blow to his eyes. Another Raven would appear where he fell except that her robes were red and she had four red eyes. She got sucked back into the real Raven, then the ground began to shake. Things began to crumble around them and Raven could barley stand up.
"Get in the portal now!" Raven barked as she sprinted towards the portal.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Mimic gets up and runs to the portal making sure the others got out being the last one out and hops threw the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next