Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) I_vote_lcapTeen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) I_voting_barTeen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) I_vote_lcapTeen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) I_voting_barTeen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) I_vote_lcap0%Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) I_vote_lcap0%Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) I_vote_lcap100%Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Mimic's comlink went off as she sad on the couch at titans tower and ran to the door. Luckily she had her costume on so no need to change. Mimic saw jason coming and with out a word she gestured with her head to tell him to follow her. Not to long after that the two would show up to see cinderblock stealing something and mimic pulled out her dual scythes. "Hey Block head!" cinder block turns around holding a stolen item. "That doesn't belong to you and this time I don't plan on losing!" This was gonna be Mimics first fight at the leader of the teen titans and she wasnt going to mess it up. "Teen Titans GO!" Mimic said as she begins to charge at cinder block feeling almost weird for saying teen titans since they're were only two of them.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Jason was walking down the hall when he noticed that Mimic was in costume as always. She motioned to him and he followed. He knew something was up and when she told him to follow her, even though they've talked once or twice he doubt that she would ever call out to him... or motion to him. So after a quick fly he noticed a large cinderblock creature was taking a mysterious item. Making a quizical look Jason wondered what was the creature holding was it money, or something more important. Looking at Mimic Jason was waiting for her signal, which came alot sooner then he expected. While she was running at the cinderblock Jason's fingers began to gloat with a white color.

Jason would have formed a barrier around the creature and blasted him with light grenades but he wasn't to sure it wouldn't kill him, and one of the rules Mimic told him was to not kill. So he flew around to the opposite side of the creature and shot a blast of hot photonic light. Jason hoped to distract the cinderblock creature so that mimic coulde do what ever she needed to do to take him down without killing him. "Yo Blockhead! What you got there? a chizel so you can fix your crooked face? Why don't you put that down? While I fix your face for you." Jason said as the hot photonic rays left his hands.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:39 pm

As the two began to fight, a black energy formed around the ground. Raven would rise out of it and look at the two. "Enough with the bad pick up lines." She said plainly. She stuck out her hands "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" Raven yelled as she shot a black energy beam at Cinder block. The black energy would form around a light pole and would ram into Cinder's head.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Cinderblock seemed stuned for a moment but not too injured as he stumbles around a bit looking dizzy. Mimic jumped from one glass case to another that protected other items to get up higher. Mimic then back flipped off on and did a backwards kick to the back of cinderblocks head as raven attacked making him fall to the floor after mimic grabbed the item and jumps off him. Mimic slides to a stop to see the item it was some sort of huge tooth. Mimic then looked to cinderblock as he slowly gets up and looks to jason. "Number 4 cinderblock once took a straight on blast form a ver strong blast from both cyborg and starfire and he was still fine to fight so in other words hit him hard and keep him from the exibits! And good to see you made it raven" Mimic said as she hid the tooth in a samari suit and runs back at cinder block holding her scythes back handed. Mimic didnt bother giving raven and certain instructions knowing that she had fought this foe many times before and knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Jason lets a small smile creep on his face. If it meant that he could do what he wanted he was game. Looking around Jason scratched his chin as an idea hit him, well actually the idea hit cinderblock when the girl known as Raven smacked the creature known as Cinderblock with a light pole. Jason fired a few more of his photonic blasts at Cinderblock. As he continued to fire he noticed the light switch. Jason let out a sigh of relief. His light rays were abit weaker then usual so he was sure that this would help him.

Waiting for Raven and Mimic to get through their attacks Jason would flipped the switch. "Guys cover your eyes!" After he said that he flipped the lights. The bright light shined down on everyone. The bright light quickly dispelled the dim moonlight that was covering the area. Jason had no problem with the sudden change in lights but he knew that the light would probably bother Raven and Mimic since their eyes would need to adjust to the new light. But until then Jason watched from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Raven watched as the other two attacked and Mimic gave advice. Now, when Mimic was elected as Team leader Raven was mad at first. She was apart of the original 5 titans and she thought she deserved this role, but then, Raven might be leaving soon. She didn't know where she wanted to go, but she was going to grow up soon and the other titans grew up, why hasn't she?
Raven looked at the other two Titans. "Instead of attacks towards his torso, aim for his legs, he can be tripped and his own weight will take him out." Raven instructed the two as the Titans Fought. At that, Raven would send a blast of black energy at Cinder's legs. making him trip up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:34 pm

"way ahead of you!" Mimic said as she tossed her mini scythe as cinderblock triped a bit it wraping around his leg. Mimic then yanked it causing cinderblock to start to fall the res of the way. Mimic was glad raven was there with most of the team missing she wasn't too sure her and jason could win. Mimic had thought raven left the team from anger that mimic was elected team leader. Mimic actually thought raven should have been leader she did have all the first hand expericence and deserved it the most but with only new members voting she guessed it was just popular vote. Mimic was actually suprised at how relifed she was to know raven wasn't gone and it was because of the fact that part of ravens dad was currently inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Flipping the switch to the lights Jason could feel the bright lights enveloping his body. Seeing the Cinderblock fall on his arse caused Jason to laugh, focusing the light in his hands he could feel the light in his hand begining to form into multiple small orbs. Jason remembered that Mimic said that Cinderblock could handle a few energy blasts and explosions but since Cinderblock was on his back Jason began to throw the orbs onto Cinderblock. After throwing about 5 of the light orbs he formed a barrier arround CInderblock and the orbs. Smiling Jason watched as the orbs exploded each one had enough power to blow a building to smitherines. Thanks to his barrier Jason was sure the explosion wouldn't actually destroy anything but the object that was trapped inside. Once the explosion was over Jason dispelled his barrier and began t inspect his work.

"Well lets see, I hope my explosive treatment fixed the dissater you call a face."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Raven flew over to Cinder black and pushed Jason out of the way. "I'll take him to jail." Raven hissed to the two Titans. "I'll meet you back at the tower." She finished as a black energy developed around Cinder block, creating a cage for him. Raven looked at the two and flew off with Cinder following her.
Raven knew she could be harsh, but she working on a cure to get her father out of Mimic and she didn't have time to mess around. The team needed her and she felt like she had to be everywhere for them.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Mimic had pull her mini scythe out of the way just in time so it wouldnt get exploded and put it away. Mimic then saw raven leaving and started running after her with her hand out in the air aimed at raven. "Raven wait!...." Mimic steps slowed to a stop as raven left her hand lowering slowly and sadness filled her eyes. she hadn't seen raven in weeks and she didnt even get as much as a hello. Mimic knew they were in battle and everything but a hi would at least have been nice.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Jason pressed his lips together. Seems like there was some history between Mimic and Raven. Unfortunately as interesting as Jason found it he decided that it would be better if he stayed out of it, sighing he began to fly in the direction of the tower, but before he could get to far he remember that Mimic had put something in her pocket. Sighing he followed behind Mimic so he could figure out what she hid away.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 pm

After dropping off Cinder Block at the police station ,for giant monsters such as himself, Raven flew home. She went to the tower and went off to the library. The others weren't home yet so Raven had some peace and quiet, momentarily. Raven grabbed a black leather book and went through some stuff. Raven remembered when she first got to know Mimic, she entered her mind.
Then it clicked.

Raven ran up to her room and grabbed her mirror. This was made by Ravens interconnections and soul self. It was a portal to Raven's mind and this is where she fought her dad. Her dad was now in Mimic, this was the way to get her out. They needed to make a portal to get inside of Mimic's mind. Books on magic flew towards Raven and followed her down the stairs. When passing Mimic's room she got a mirror, that belonged to Mimic, and ran to sit in the front room.
She began to set up candles around the room and she had several books laid open. She dimmed all the lights and had an area just for Mimic to sit, now she waited.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Mimic walked into the museum as the owner of it slowly comes out of hiding mimic goes over to the samari suit and pulls out the tooth handing it to the owner. "Here i hid it so cinderblock couldnt get it on the off chance he got the better of us." She said as he took the tooth "Thank you for your help" Mimic raised a hand to say good bye as she passes jason. "Nice move with the light barrier, I'm heading back to the tower see you later." It took mimic about 15 mins to get back to the tower considering she had to walk. Mimic enters the tower and sighs she really hoped Raven wasn't mad at her. Mimic went up stairs to see raven raising an eyebrow. "Did you find a way to get your dad out?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Jason sighed once Mimic gave the object back to the owner. He decided to go grab himself something to eat before going back to the tower. Picking up a bag of chinese food he flew to the tower, but instead of inserting himself in whatever mimic and Raven were up to he sat in the lobby and watched the television while eating chinese food.

((Well it looks like its just between you two, Since it looks like Jason would be impeding on what is going on.))
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Mimic looked at the two as they entered the tower. "Don't think you can get out of this too Jason." Raven said pointing at the boy and motioning for him to come where she was. "Mimic, get in the circle and get in a meditating position." Raven ordered while looking at her masterpiece. "Jason, hold up this book for me to read, listen to what I say carefully both of you, we're getting that demon out of you." Raven spat the word demon, obviously disgusted with her father.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Mimic did what raven told her and got into a meditating position looking to raven. "I'm ready when you are raven"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Jason sighed once he finished swallowing his egg roll. Getting up he began to walk over to where Raven and Mimic were sitting and he did as he was instructed. He held the book up so Raven could read.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Raven put Mimic's mirror in front of her and said a few words in some ancient tongue.She read the pages quickly and looked at Mimic. "Just close your eyes and concentrate on the mirror and your soul self." Raven ordered as she read the pages faster. wind began to blow around the three Titans and all the candles blew out at once. A gray shadow would emerge from Mimic's body then into the mirror, it would hurt, but not that much.
Once Mimic would calm down, the whole room would be back in order and the mirror would have a grey glow to the mirror itself.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:46 pm

mimic did as she was told closing her eyes concitrating then a grey shadow cameout of her and went into the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Jason remained to hold up the book. Even though everything in him was telling him to run. Seeing a grey shadow come out of Mimic caused Jason to inhale deeply but he did not move. Jason had a feeling the slightest mistake could spell disaster.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Raven looked around and nodded. "Now, get ready to destroy Trigon." Raven warned them as she picked up the mirror. She rubbed the frame which caused the mirror to become watery. Suddenly, a grey mist covered the three Titans and pulled them in.
Unlike Raven's mirror, this mirror didn't have all of Mimic's forms. It was just one land contained with many different things. Things Mimic loved now and the past, Raven spotted four red eyes. "Get those red eyes then lets get out of here!" Raven ordered the Titans, making her way towards the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:46 pm

OOC: hey moon some people already went in mimics head already so could we go by that version instead of this one (the already existant version is a hallway full of portals with lables by them with all the people she took memories from then at the end would be portal to mimics memories/main mind area with is a pitch black area with glowing orbs everywhere which holds her memores in them that if you look in them you could see them. if you want the pitch black ness could be swaped over to the format you wanted it to be)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:20 pm

moon^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:49 pm

I told you on the Chatbox I'd rather keep it on one thread.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:42 pm

ooc: an di told you that's not what my quention was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)   Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans GO! The new leaders first fight (open/jason)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next