Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Jason Sendou  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Jason Sendou  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Jason Sendou  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Jason Sendou  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Jason Sendou  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Jason Sendou  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Jason Sendou  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Jason Sendou  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Jason Sendou  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Jason Sendou  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Jason Sendou  I_vote_lcapJason Sendou  I_voting_barJason Sendou  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Jason Sendou  I_vote_lcap0%Jason Sendou  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Jason Sendou  I_vote_lcap100%Jason Sendou  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Jason Sendou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Jason Sendou  Empty
PostSubject: Jason Sendou    Jason Sendou  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:47 pm

"....... Did you say something?"

Full Character Name

Jason Sendou  4758-710

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Jason Sendou
Nickname(s): Sunshine, Starlight
Codename: Number 4
Alias(es): Edward the Locksmith
Classification: Unknown Being
Affiliation: Chaotic Good
Birthday: 9 / 9

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 180
Other Traits:
Has a tattoo of a Cockatrice on his back

===POWERS===

Powers:
Light Manipulation- This power allows Jason to absorb, manipulate, change the properties of, and release the light around him, with this power he can fire photon beams from his hands and eyes strong enough to pierce through steel and he is able to generate light shields powerful enough to block missles. He is even able to form light into little grenades where he can throw and watch them explode with enough power to destroy a building. The stronger the light the stronger his power gets.

Flight- With his power Jason is able to fly up to speeds slightly faster than the speed of sound if he goes all out.

Light Healing- Jason has the power to heal from damage as long as he is in a highly lit area. The amount of time it takes for him to heal from any sort of damage depends on how much damage he took originally. Minor cuts and bruises heal in 1 minute while heavy damage like broken bones take 5-10 minutes. Severed appendages take 4-5 hours to heal.

Endurance- Jason is able to withstand 10 times the amount of damage than a normal human could. So Jason is able to survive many things that would usually kill a normal human.

Skills:
Lock picking currently Jason can open most locks but there are a few that are beyond his skill, mostly the technological locks that require fimger prints or number codes. But any old regular lock Jason is able to open with his skill.
Resourceful
Adept in Tae Kwon do, Judo, and Boxing

Weaknesses:
Lack of light severely hinders Jason’s powers. The less light that there is in an area the less light the less he can use his powers. If he is in a dark alley his energy blasts and his light shield weaken severely the energy blast would at that time only be able to pierce through would and dent soft metals.

Jason is not someone who can leave someone in trouble alone. So even if he feels that he is outmatched he will step in and hold off his opponent in order to give the person in danger a hand.

Jason cannot start flying instantly at the speed above sound. Due to the change in velocity which would be too much for his body, Jason must be flying at a constant speed before increasing at the speed of sound. The speed he must remain constant at is 150- 175 mph for around 4 or 5 minutes. Jason can fly at his top speed for around 3 hours before having to stop flying completely and pass out from exhausion, but at his lower speed he can fly for as long as he wants as long he is under or at 125 mph any where above it before hitting top speed he can fly for about6 hours before passing out in exhausion.

Equipment:
Flashlights
Knife
Handcuffs
Lockpicking kit

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Jason is a laid back, fast talking, Quick thinking kid. Well at least he thinks he is. He doesn’t realize that he is shy and doesn’t like to stand out whenever he is around people, but that doesn’t mean he is anti-social in fact he loves to socialize and hang around with his friends the hard part for him is actually making friends. In a fight Jason is quick to attack first and figure out questions as the fight goes on… That’s right folks we have a shy guy who talks during fights. He has a tendency know more about those he has fought then those he hasn’t.

Jason loathes show offs. Whether they be big or small, skinny or fat, boy or girl he hates them. He doesn't understand why and he doesn't care much to ask why he just dislikes them. Jason also dislikes people who try to force their ideals onto others. He also hates to see people hurt others out of spite, he is more likely to fight oppoenents who hurt others then those who show off or attempt to force their ideals on others.

Strengths:
Smart
Quick on his feat
Athletic
Good with a lock pick
Resourceful

Interests/Habits:

Hunting

Competiting

Martial arts

The art of battle

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Number 3 (sister)
Place of Origin: Test tube
Current City: Jump
History: Jason was born in a test tube. Unlike Most children who were born in a hospital, Jason was created in a laboratory. He was born through the method of cloning. The hero they cloned had multiple abilities, he could control all of the elements and even tame the forces of light and darkness. It took the scientist alot to gain a piece of dna from said hero. Using the DNA they attempted to create powerful clones to form a group that could rival the heroes and the Titans. Jason was one of the 7 living failures out of 100 subjects. The 7 people who survived the tests were failures instead of being able to control all the power of the hero they were only able to control one of each element. Deciding that the meta human that were created would be enough they began to train Jason and his companions in multiple arts to survive in the outside world One of which includes lockpicking which Jason took a liking toward.

After a few years the scientist began to rank the 7 by level of dangerousness, 1 was the most dangerous 7 was least dangerous, Jason number was 4. His only family his sister who came from the same DNA strand was a 3 her power was controlling water. After they were ranked each of the 7 were sent out to carry out missions for the scientist. They were anything from a fight to a kidnapping. Luckily Jason never had to kill. During one mission Jason was paired up with his sister and had to infiltrate a villian facility. Once they got inside they realized it was a trap by the scientist. Turned out they wanted to determine the strongest of the 7 and wanted Jason to kill his sister to become the next Number 3.

After a short hour Jason was face first on the ground and his sister had an ice blade in her hand. Jason lost. As the scientist disposed of Jason, he was found by a chinese guru who brought him in and healing him. After he was healed, Jason began to do some tasks in the forest. As he was doing these things he also began to learn about hunting and surviving in the forest before finally leaving the guru's home at age 16. After a crazy trip he found himself in Jump City.

Sample RP
"What kind of situation have I gotten myself into?" The Jason thought. It was his first day on the job and he was already being surrounded by three grunts of a small human trafficking rig in a old abandon warehouse. Even though he was surrounded only one of the goons had a gun while the other two were unarmed. Jason looked around, he needed to find some cover so he wouldn't get shot down easily. Luckily there was a box over to the left of Jason to which he sprinted to and crouched behind. The goons seemed to know he was going to do that because the two unarmed goons ran toward him from both sides of the box. Jason grabbed a long broken board lying on the ground. Stabbed one of the goons in the stomach and grabbed the other to use as a bullet shield as the first goon fell to the ground. The room went silent. Both sides knew that the slightest movement could be the deciding moment between life and death. The silence broke when the fallen goon began to cough. While the goon jumped and began shooting wildly at Jason effectively killing the goon and leaving Jason relatively unharmed and using up all the shots in his gun. Seeing the opportunity Jason moves as fast as he could to the goon with the broken board in his hand and stabs it at the goons stomach. The goon jumps back only to hit a wall. Jason decides to end this quickly and swings it at the goons head. Luckily it succeeds and the goon slumps to the floor. Jason pulls out his phone and sees that it is 11:32 pm and calls the police.
"Hello police I have a situation." he said with a smile.

Last edited by Sendou on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Jason Sendou  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Sendou    Jason Sendou  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:25 pm

Completed
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Jason Sendou  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Sendou    Jason Sendou  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:12 pm

good to see a new member

Claimed
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Jason Sendou  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Sendou    Jason Sendou  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:50 pm

-How strong are your shields, photon beams, and explosions
-Is there any limit to how long her can fly?
-I like you posting time idea but i would suggest converting post to time since that everyone else on the site should be going by time as well and it would be much easier to figure out at some points in time like say that you say takes 3 posts and total time rp wise the 3 posts were 3 hours then another time the same wait time was only 3 mins would really make sense.
-Please explain how good you are at lock picking
-When you said that he must stay at a constant speed for awhile before going faster ii would like you to either add this also to you powers or to the weaknesses on how fast is this one constant speed

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Jason Sendou  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Sendou    Jason Sendou  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Alright Edited.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster