Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJason joins the Titans - Page 2 I_voting_barJason joins the Titans - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJason joins the Titans - Page 2 I_voting_barJason joins the Titans - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Jason joins the Titans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Mimic then lead him to the crim lab "this is where most of the solving of crimes go down and where most of our data, confiscated items from crimes, excreta, goes." she then points to a large area of the room with a box of items set down. "and that from the common view would be assumed to be robins most prized possession the box dedicated to slade..."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Jason followed Mimic to the crime lab. He honestly didn't find anything of interest not even the box dedicated to slade... even though Jason had no idea who Slade is... But to make sure that Mimic didn't think he wasn't paying attention Jason said "Cool" every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Mimic lead him to the gym "this is the gym used for work outs and that's about it nothing too interesting in here."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Jason touched one of the punching bags when he entered the gym. Moving to the side of it he trew a round house kick at the bag. The bag teetered at the impact and Jason smiled at the sound of his foot hitting the bag, "So what else?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:20 pm

"follow me and i'll show you" Mimic would lead him to the bed room hall way but on the way the would pass a door and shed point to it. "not mess around in there" once they would enter the hall way shed point out the bed rooms and hers was right next to ravens and pointed to 3 empty ones one by hers and two by the other newer members. "take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Jason rubbed his chin. "I'll take that one." Jason pointed at the bedroom farthes away, which just happened to be far away from Mimic's room. Moving Jason began to enter the room. It was completely empty. Sighing he wondered what was next.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Mimic flowed standing in the hallways with crossed arms. "and that's about it the medical room is 2 floors down there's a sign so you can't miss it and the bathroom is down the hall to the left. the communicator should go off if there is trouble in the city and should also give you cordantes but it usually only goes off if its a bigger than common petty thieves but sometimes when there is nothing going on it'll go off for simple crimes."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Jason smiled. "Ok then sounds interesting.... and one more thing, what are the major rules in the titans?" Jason face changed slightly it became serious and hard.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:44 pm

"same ans any superheroes rules should be no killing, excessive force, no committing crimes, and if a guy with a mask one side black the other orange shows up don't do what he says unless its tell us something, also if you see a strange s anywhere that is also a should tell us thing."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:55 pm

"But what if a situation requires excessive force? "
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:57 pm

"find another way, back down unless there is people in danger if there are people in danger try and save them first then flee, or call for help"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:01 pm

"But what if there is no other way?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:04 pm

"one thing you will learn from working with the titans is that there is always another way..." Mimic turns and begins to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:10 pm

"and sometimes there isn't.." Jason said turning back toward his room... Sighing he would have to find a real job so he could furnish the place to his liking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason joins the Titans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Frount Door/ Lobby/ Outside-
Jump to: