Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) I_vote_lcapBrains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) I_voting_barBrains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) I_vote_lcapBrains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) I_voting_barBrains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) I_vote_lcap0%Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) I_vote_lcap0%Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) I_vote_lcap100%Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) Empty
PostSubject: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Kwiz Kid sat in his fabricated lair in a cleaned room... a run-off of the sewer system that had long since been abandoned. He had found the drawings in old town records, and turned it into a myriad of death traps... his home away from hive. And now he had his first titan test subject. She had beaten up some thugs, only for him to knock her out with some gas capsules. She lay on the floor of the room... tied to a chair, and all her weapons confiscated.

"Let the games begin.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Mimic slowly groaned as she woke up. Mimic had been on a patrol when she was caught off guard by some thugs and was knocked out before she could use her powers on them. Mimic slowly opened her eyes and saw her mini scythes the the chains they were attached to missing then heard Kwiz Kid speak and looked up at him raising an eyebrow.

"so your the guy who got those thugs after me huh."

mimic looks around then back at kwiz kid still remaining completely calm as if shes been in this position multiple times and with all the memories she has she technically has been so remaining calm is quiet easy for her it's not like she was stuck in a tiny box or something.

"nice place... so what type of games are you talking about?"

She says slightly pushing her arms outward a bit to see how tight the ropes were.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:32 pm

"Nope... just happened to be there." Kwiz said explaining how he caught her.

"Mind games. I play mind games. With Titans specifically."

Walking from the room, his voice boomed through a loudspeaker on the floor.

"Ready for your first test?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Mimic remained calm as she thought. "something tells me that this guy is gonna be more easy to beat up than his tests will be than, and he's most likely a major know it all nerd..." Mimic shrugs.

"sure why not with robin and raven not around to hang out with and starfire out doing what ever she does I gess I have nothing better to do."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am

A door in the floor opened, and all of mimics gear fell into it. About a minute after that, the ropes binding mimic would dissolve, as a result of a special chemical kwiz had treated them with in advance.

5 tiny holes opened in the wall, and 5 strings shot out and landed on the floor. Attached to the end of each was a tag. In order, they read: A, B, C, D, E.

"The floor you are standing on is set to electrocute you if you answer this riddle wrong. Pull the string that refers to the correct answer."

The test was set, all mimic had to do was answer.

"Which of these letters... is like death."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 am

Mimic stands up rubbing her arms as she puts her gear back on looking at her scythes making sure they weren't damaged before putting them away. Paula grabs her scythes back out after hearing what he said about the floor and throws them at the ceiling sticking them to the ceiling she would climb up the chain before the electricity goes off after pulling a string.

"simple the one that will electicute me which could be any of these. so I chose.....F all of the above."

Mimic grabs all the strings and yanked them before she pulls herself off the floor holding onto the chains to keep off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 pm

"Creative... I'll give you that. But ultimately wrong." Kwiz said through the speaker.

"I've turned off the current. But I refuse to unlock the door until you answer correctly. I won't electrocute you."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:50 am

mimic hops down and yanks the chains and grabbed her scythes and put them away she then lets go of all the strings but the D one and yanks it.

"D for Death happy?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Kwiz pressed a button that sounded a buzzer. Signalling that she had answered wrong.

"Wrong! The answer is "e"... as in what comes at the end of life! Don't expect to get an easier question next time. In fact, expect a harder one!"

With that, a hole would open in the floor. A few holes would open in the walls, diverting fresh water from the sewer system to flush her down the drain... into the next room.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:36 am

ooc: question what was the point in the water is it taking mimic with it to the next room or something?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:59 am

(ooc:no, the next room has a drain in it, the water was just his way of forcing her there)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:15 am

Mimic is forced into the next room and when she lands on the ground she flips over on her stomach and holds her self up with her arms coughing up some water and then slowly stands up ringing out her pony tail.

"I would have willingly came down her myself you know you didn't have to flush me down like a fish in a toilet..."

mimic takes off her sleeveless hoodie and rings it out.

"now whats this next question and how many more til I get to kick your ass?"

she says putting her hoodie back on
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:16 pm

"But were would be fun in that 'Ma Cherie?" Kwiz Kid said in a sarcastic french accent.

"Next riddle. I have millions of eyes, yet live in darkness. I have millions of ears, but only four lobes. I have no muscles, yet I rule two hemispheres. What am I?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:04 am

"fair enough... uh is Stars the answer?"

mimic says looking around the room
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:52 am

"Again... wrong.Is this really the best the titans have to offer? This isn't even a challenge. You're just guessing!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:51 am

mimic groans from annoyance

"alright fine the brain, happy?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:01 am

"Very good. Millions of auditory and visual nerves, four lobes, and two hemispheres. Not to mention the only thing I respect."

With that, another door would open.

"Go on now, don't be afraid"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:22 am

"I am afraid of a few things but a stupid door isnt one of them."

Mimic says as she leaves through the door.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:35 am

She would enter a room in certain darkness. Before she would know what happened, the room would spin at high speed, centripetal force pinning her to the wall. After a few seconds, it would stop.

"Now for a maze." He said, the room illuminating.

"You will see before you some doors and a map of the maze. Now here's the hard part. Every time you enter a new room, the rooms will rotate. A few rooms lead to certain death, so be careful."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:16 am

Mimic grabs the map and pus out a scythe just in case as she smirks.

"careful huh? you might want to watch what you say your starting to sound like you care about me."

she says as she goes threw a door
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:27 pm

The room would spin at a slow rate before stopping.

"Your move."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:30 pm

Mimic wwaits for the room to stop spining before passing through another door with out even lookn at the map she goes through another one and another one never one even glancing at it or any thing.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:48 pm

As she would enter the next room, a spiked ceiling would begin to drop on her at high speed.

"Told you to use the map."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Mimic barely makes it to the next room and looks at the ceiling.

"so what does this thing say what are the hidden traps or something?"

she says looking at the map.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:30 am

"There are various symbold on the map, telling you which room is which. I didn't provide a key, so you'll have to figure out the coding on your own. And don't bother asking me what room you're in right now.

Kwiz was enjoying this little game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)   Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brains... the one power you can't steal. (mimic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: The Sewers-
Jump to: