Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) I_vote_lcapBreath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) I_voting_barBreath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) I_vote_lcapBreath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) I_voting_barBreath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) I_vote_lcap0%Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) I_vote_lcap0%Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) I_vote_lcap100%Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) Empty
PostSubject: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:43 am

Banana looked around, trying to think of how to spend her time while she waited till she had to pick her sisters up from kindergarden, it was currently lunch time and she had already enjoyed some nice chicken soup at her house, she had then decided to go for a nice walk in central park, she listened to her iPod on which she listened to songs by the pianist called Yiruma, the tunes gave her peace in her mind which made her smile, she then decided to sit on a bench, hands in her pockets, behind her was a large oak tree that drooped over the bench, the bench overlooked a very beautiful but small lake which was surrounded in metal fencing so small children would be less likely to fall in, she just sat there, enjoying the peacefulness of the day, although she felt quite bored, it seemed better than just sitting at home and doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:52 am

Caithe was lingering in the oak tree and decided that it would be good idea to hang down on one of the tree's weaker branches and she dangles infront of Bannana, as she smiled and just about to say hello, the branch snapped and landed on the floor infront of Banana. "ouch..ouch...I am never doing that again..." It is very noticable that Caithe isn't an ordinary human as she has vines and leafs as skin and given off a sweet pollen aroma.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:57 am

Banana jumped when the branch snapped off, she then looked behind her and up into the oak tree "hm...must be just some squirrels" she muttered before getting back to enjoying the scene and her music peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Caithe got up slowly and walks to the bench and sits near where banana is, she then proceeds to greet banana politely"Hello there" she grins as she is still rubbing her head. Now bleeding from her head which she hasn't noticed and it is a golden sap which is obvious to see but as it doesn't look like blood it is not completely recognisable.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Banana took an earphone out and smiled at Caithe "hello there" she said happily, wondering who the new person was and why she wanted to greet her, but she was glad that Caithe had anyway, she wasn't very sociable so she felt a little awkward when Caithe said hello, she just stared at the floor shyly.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 pm

"hmmm, do you come here alot, I might as well live hear the amount of time i am here" she laughs, "Why so shy sappling? Never seen a Sylvari before?" She grinned at banana before the fragrence of roses sweeps across the area, and then she looked up at the sun and basked in it's glory.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Banana chuckled a little "I've not really met a lot of people before...I just recently moved here and so I only have a few friends" she said calmly as she smiled at Caithe.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:47 pm

"Isn't the world so beuatiful?" she smells the air, "pity about some of the people in it...hmm should i interefere or not...." she then proceeded to smile at banana and stands up..."There is somone spreading an unsweet aroma... I guess i will be right back"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Banana listened to Caithe and smiled "you have a very pleasant manner of speaking" she said happily as she watched her go "good luck" he called out to her.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Caithe walks off and about an hour later - She limps back now covered in blood and sap (her own blood) she collapses infront of banana.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Banana gasped as she rushed to Caithe's side "what happened?!" she asked shocked and surprised, looking around then trying to think how she could help.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:03 pm

"They were pretty good..." she coughs up some sap "They somehow knew how to take me down quick but i still beat them" she looks up and smiles "Could you help me upright I can heal myself that way..."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Banana put Caithe's arm around her neck and tried to lift her up, walking her over to the bench and sat with her, she then took a tissue out of her pocket and started dabbing the sap slightly and tried to clean Caithe's injuries up a little "I should have come with you..." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:21 pm

"Oh its fine it was my own silly fault, being so brash like any young sappling" Caithe proceeds to root her feet into the ground which then rather quickly heals her wounds, after doing so she unroots herself "ta-da!" she says happily and then due to the amount of energy she output she passes out.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Banana looked surprised to Caithe then picked her up in her arms, flying back to her house and landing in her back yard where she placed Caithe in a nice grassy and warm part, hoping that Caithe would be able to fully heal there, she then went to get Caithe some water for when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Caithe woke up slightly dazed and confused to where she was but she felt all nice inside due being in the sunlight and photosynthesising. She starts to look round to figure out where she is...
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:48 pm

Banana came back and knealed down next to Caithe, handing her the glass of water "I hope this helps" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)   Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breath a sigh for a new friend (Masterloge then Open)
Page 1 of 1